PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Weekend.....or.....?

Nataliebabe
09-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Opening weekend of shaving season? Either way, have a great wekeend girls....:)

Diana Bain
09-04-2011, 01:45 PM
I'm about to shave it all off...bye, bye white...hello fall and those wonderful evening dresses...to much fun and excitment coming my way!

diannecourtney
09-05-2011, 12:10 PM
Oh, I am having a great weekend - the weather is yuk and the dressing is so good - started the weekend in my new body shaper and new basic black dress with stelleto heels and felt absolutely charming - Almost developing the courage to go out. Speaking of which, took off the heels for 2' driving heels and went to local PO and mailed some bills.

diannecourtney
09-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Such a fine weekend - the weather is yuk and the dressing is good. Started Sat with my new body shaper and basic black dress, 4" stelleto heels, and accessories, yesterday not the freedom,ladies jeans w/complete lady under atire and 400 mi in boobs and jewelery (removed for visit to sons ranch) and today in favorite skirt and sweater waiting to go into sun drenched bathing.

Maria 60
09-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Weekend started great both kids went away for the weekend. Shaved my chest hairs and put on a bra as soon as possible and couldn't believe how great it looked. Went back in the washroom to start on my legs when my wife reminded me that i have a test booked in two weeks at, that i will have to wear one of those ugly gowns. I was so disappointed but i guess i could wait two more weeks.

NathalieX66
09-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Beard laser round one done this weekend ....two weeks it falls out. Swelling gone in 12 hours, no burn marks.
I'll post my results later
Have a good weekend, y'all! :)

Cynthia Anne
09-05-2011, 06:10 PM
My shaving season started January 1st ends December 31st! Seems to be the same every year! Had a great day! Had to work!:)

RADER
09-05-2011, 10:08 PM
I am having a great Labor day. My wife tells me early this AM,"Since we are staying home today, Why not
put on your blue dress" OK Your on, so I did, and now it feels like a great Holiday and wish It would not end.
Of coarse I still have my red Baby Doll Nightie for bed time
I love my wife
Rader