PDA

View Full Version : very long weekend

jillcutie
09-04-2011, 03:00 PM
I'm having a great extra long week-end (last worked on tues.) and been dressed almost the entire time. I only changed to go out for lunch with my wife and her mother. although it's been nice to have all this time dressed, I'm feeling like cabin fever is kicking in and wanting to go out. I am in the closet, but keep having the feeling of stepping out.

This summer I was nearly caught by my mother in law while home alone dressed, managed to change clothes and somehow hid makeup under a ball cap sitting so low I couldn't look her in the eye. Then a few months later my wife got a ride home from work (she works 3-11pm) from her sister. I came down the stairs to get something and was tackled by my wife just in time so her sister didn't see me.

I have never had a close call like these before, and they have left me feeling what would be different if I was to have been caught, and feeling more and more like leaving the closet behind. I just have to talk to my wife first and see what she thinks.

Stephanie47
09-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Subconsciously, maybe you want to caught or self outed. If you want to try coming out of the closet, I would recommend doing it away from home, in the evening or night, and in a CD friendly environment. The genie can never be put back in the bottle. And, of course, there is consideration for your wife and family involved.

sissystephanie
09-04-2011, 05:43 PM
Obviously your wife already knows that you dress enfemme, since she has seen you! So talk to her as you suggested and see what she says about coming out completely! Be sure to let her know that you are always her man, even if you are wearing feminine clothing! Remember, she did marry a man, not a woman!!

jillcutie
09-04-2011, 06:22 PM
Yes, my wife does know and is supportive of me. I wouldn't come out without her okaying it. the one rule we have about my dressing is not I won't go full time. which I am fine with, I'm just going a little stir crazy being stuck in the house whenever i do dress