PDA

View Full Version : to un-know

erica12b
09-04-2011, 03:25 PM
We have all talked about the want of the pill that would let us wake as the gender we would want ,or the ability to just stop . Never to dress again , but how about to un learn or undo the first dressing never to have experianced it, to never have tasted the steak , but only the hot dog and never felt the want or need to dress , at this time and place in my life i wish i could, the exceptance of myself is a work in progress , but life has put so many stressful and painful roadblocks in my life, dressing is not a option right now and i dont see it changing for a long long time , i know im just crying over spilt milk but i do wish i could un- know crossdressing, i feel a greater loss for wishing to loose knowledge but i might find peace in my life, i dont know if im making any sence ,i have never been good with typing the words i wish to speak or express.

Have any of you ever felt like this

az_azeel
09-04-2011, 03:37 PM
erica i used to feel exactly like that but once i accepted fully the person i am it became a lot easier.. in fact i havent dressed in about 7months but i know full well the day or the urge will come back and hit me like a ton of bricks...

i have moved your thread into the MtF section as the lounge is not a place for crossdressing subjects.. ..

Joanne f
09-04-2011, 03:59 PM
In the beginning i went through a period of ignorance not knowing what i was or am so i cannot really say that i would like to undo that , then i went thought a period when other people knew what i am and yes there are parts to that which made me wish i was not like it for it caused many problems and no doubt made me wish i could have undone the starting of it all , but now things have settled down and i am happy to be what i am and would not want to undo being transgendered even if i could . you just have to find ways to include it into your life without it consuming your life .

Kaitlyn26
09-04-2011, 05:10 PM
Enough trauma to the head and you can unlearn everything! :p Who would to unlearn such an awesome thing though?

sissystephanie
09-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Erica,

You can un-learn to crossdress if you really want to!! The desire to crossdress is in your mind and what you have to do is control that feeling. Regardles of what people on here say, it can be done! It does take a lot of will power, but if you really want to stop dressing you can!! Put ALL your Female clothes away where they would be very hard to get at, and think of other things to do instead of dressing. When months of time has passed, then you can dispose of your female clothing!

I did those very things some years ago, and went for a 5 year period without crossdressing in any way! I only started dressing again because my late wife begged me to. She missed Stephanie in her life!! But I have told my 2 children and my girlfriend that if any of them want me to stop I will!! I KNOW THAT IT CAN BE DONE, BECAUSE I DID IT!!

Best of luck to you!!

Maria 60
09-04-2011, 06:03 PM
I can't stand the waiting and the not knowing when i could dress again, and the wanting to dress now. That's the only reason i would love to un-learn only for the frustration of trying to figure out when the kids are out at the same time, and even then it may only be for a hour or so.

CynthiaD
09-04-2011, 07:01 PM
I agree with Stephanie that you can give up crossdressing entirely if you want to. In fact it may not even be all that hard. However, you may find that you don't want to. I gave up crossdressing for several years without much effort. Unfortunately to do so I also had to give up a part of myself that I really liked. After a few years I began to realize that the missing part of myself was more important to me than my reasons for not crossdressing. I won't give up crossdressing again, because I don't want to.

PretzelGirl
09-04-2011, 07:57 PM
From my perspective, I don't want to change things that have happened in my life. They are all a part of me. Self-acceptance is a big thing to have to reach peace in your life. An example is that my first marriage was far less then successful. So I could wish it all away. If I did, I wouldn't have two of my children, three grandkids (fourth on the way), my career probably would have been different, and the whole course of my life could have been altered. No way. I am me and through all the heartache I have endured (everyone has some), I am glad to have lived my life.

And then we won't even begin to talk about all the wonderful people I have met because I dress (whoops, I guess I did begin to talk about it). Needless to say, I am very glad each and every one of them is in my life.

NathalieX66
09-04-2011, 08:04 PM
eh....pill? Not really.
I'm kind of sick of folks that self righteously try to define humanity in narrow terms as to what it shoud be.

Conformity = lack of freedom.

Geting society on board is what it's all about. I believe we've come along way, and yet there's till a long way to go yet.

I was out shoe shopping at DSW en femme yesterday , I could have passed for all I know, never got any looks from store staff or customers except the oh-so-metrosexual guy behind the cash register kind of shook his head when he saw me, and that I can accept. I bought 2 pairs of high heels on a $100 dollar bill so theyought to like me no matter what. Take courage, and get in the fight and with the rest of us.