PDA

View Full Version : What Makes You Feel "Ultra-masculine"

Victoria P
09-04-2011, 09:11 PM
HI Gurls,

I was just curious to know if there is anything that makes you feel 'ultra-masculine".

On the other side I guess I'd ha:battingeyelashes:ve to ask what makes you feel 'ultra-fem'?

Thanks much and Hugs

Victoria P

Intertwined
09-04-2011, 09:27 PM
Masculine - doing repairs around the house...

Feminine - going out for dinner in a nice skirt and heels, usually Soup Plantation...

Rachel Morley
09-04-2011, 09:38 PM
I usually feel my most manly if I am doing anything of a maintenance nature with our cars (ugh!) My most feminine is when I am wearing anything formal like a ball gown or prom dress ... which thankfully for me is going to be next month. (see the second line of my signature) :)

cyclone1
09-04-2011, 09:49 PM
For masculine prolly when I am working out and for ultra fem, prolly when I am laying in bed in my girly pjs :)

sissystephanie
09-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Ultra-masculine................really hard to say!!

Ultra feminine...... dressing up and going out to go anywhere, especially to eat!! Even if I do look like the man that I am, with totally feminine clothing!!

Suzette Muguet de Mai
09-04-2011, 10:04 PM
When I argue with myself when I am female and I win the argument and the male part does that job that has been hanging around for days.
I feel ultra masculine when I remember the twins after they get accidentally hit and I wish I had a vagina, as I double up in agony. Then the female part takes over and blurts out "Typical male, flashing them around and see what happens".

JavaJunkie
09-04-2011, 10:25 PM
I don't know of anything that really makes me feel hyper masculine but back when I used to skydive that definitely did it for me! It really takes some huevos to jump out of an airplane at 3000 feet :D

As far as ultra fem....mani/pedi time (god I love those!), wearing skirts/dresses with some really cute shoes, and long bubble baths.

Meredy
09-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Masculine: Football and beer.

Feminine: nightgown

Kaitlyn26
09-04-2011, 10:45 PM
Masculine- Yard work. I hate bugs, I do not like grass clippings and dirt. Nothing makes me feel more masculine than doing things that I do not like.
Femme- Any time I get good attention, especially compliments, in a social setting. I guess being perceived as an attractive creature rather than a misfit makes me happy. :)

docrobbysherry
09-04-2011, 10:48 PM
I've never felt ULTRA masculine in my 60+ years. Sherry sometimes feels a bit fem. But, I've so little experience or background in feeling fem, I'm really not sure!

Chickhe
09-05-2011, 12:01 AM
Never felt ultra masculine, but I get hints of it which my loung daughter says 'daddddddyyyyy...can you help me build a....' and ultra feminine the few times when I could see it in someone's eyes that they we attracted to me (or the way I looked).

Miss Maxine
09-05-2011, 12:05 AM
I can change a tire while wearing 3 inch stiletto heels! Roar! (This actually happened)

Samantha W
09-05-2011, 12:20 AM
Masculine: Having a guy’s weekend in the garage. Wrenching on cars or snowmobiles while laughing, talking and drinking beer. Grilling (burning) our dinner with the bonfire. Then going home and f**king my GF good and hard.

Feminine: Getting dolled up and hitting a club. Heels and a black Mini skirt. I like the attention I get when I’m dressed. The only thing I love better then when a man in hitting on me is the look on a GG’s face when he’s NOT hitting on her.

cassandra54
09-05-2011, 01:03 AM
ultra masculine-doing something really hard like taking the pool pump apart and cleaning it. working outside in 112 degree weather for months at a time. having more tools than anyone i know.

ultra feminine-garter belts and stockings, nail polish, wearing a bra, perfume, listening to girl music in the car, putting my makeup on.

i realize there are more femme things than masculine things, but the masculine things take 40 hours a week out of me, sometimes more.

Anne Teak
09-05-2011, 01:07 AM
going to work every damn day...........construction related.

Kaitlyn26
09-05-2011, 01:14 AM
having more tools than anyone i know.

I like to think of that as being prepared. :)

Diane Smith
09-05-2011, 03:14 AM
I don't do masculine at all if it can be avoided ...

- Diane

Nichola
09-05-2011, 03:59 AM
Masculine.......my job.
Feminine........makeup, smooth skin.

Jackiefl
09-05-2011, 07:50 AM
masculine....... working on our cars and my diesel truck cummins engine. feminine.....mani,pedi,skirts,dresses,make up and going out with my loving wife to dinner,movies,las vegas

Tina B.
09-05-2011, 09:03 AM
Masculine=not much any more, but when I still worked, looking down from the top of a staircase, you just carried a baby grand piano up, always made me feel Masculine. Feminine= Getting up early, getting pretty, and making morning coffee for the one I love, and then preparing a nice breakfast, always makes me feel very feminine.
Tina B.

BlondeFarrah
09-05-2011, 09:24 AM
Masculine: my work, my fatherhood
Feminine: my pleasures, my fantasies

Briana90802
09-05-2011, 10:16 AM
I'll let you know when I find something that makes me feel masculine.

Frédérique
09-05-2011, 04:44 PM
I was just curious to know if there is anything that makes you feel 'ultra-masculine".

Nothing. In fact, whenever I detect ultra-masculinity (or just plain old masculinity), I get sick to my stomach…:puke:

Erica Thorn
09-06-2011, 02:03 PM
maculine: Building stuff like a cabinet or something larger... fixing with the car and getting all dirty falls into the same category!

feminine: Not sure here since I've only been fully dressed a few times with my lovely SO, but I just got my super hairy legs waxed and that's one step in that direction!

suzy1
09-06-2011, 02:16 PM
I feel less masculine as the years go by. Not worrying, just interesting.
I quite like it.

SUZY

Mistybtm
09-06-2011, 02:16 PM
Ultra-masculine................ doing repairs at work or home.

Ultra feminine...... Dressing up and having a man over for the evening ;)

Sally24
09-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Masculine......wearing jeans work boots and a t shirt, covered from head to toe in sweat and sawdust, and working with a chainsaw/circular saw to build something in my yard.

Feminine........wearing a mini dress that shows too much leg and too much chest, having painted toe nails and long painted finger nails, and walking thru the crowds to get into a club in Boston.

t-girlxsophie
09-08-2011, 03:18 AM
Masculine-Cursing and swearing my head off at the Football,then a few pints in the pub

Feminine-dressing in sexy lingerie,satin and angora,applying finishing touches to my makeup and cuddling up on the sofa with my good lady:daydreaming:

Sophie

Kate Simmons
09-08-2011, 05:41 AM
Ultra masculine--Knowing I satisfied a woman.

Ultra feminine--Knowing I satisfied a man.

:battingeyelashes::)

GirlyBits
09-08-2011, 06:02 AM
Masculine: Standing up to pee! Which is extremely rare for me.

Feminine: Always having my toenails painted no matter what form I am in.

pinto
09-08-2011, 06:32 AM
i feel terribly masculine,

- at work
- soccer and beer
- when paying for the family
- people at the door ask for the father or the husband
- having an own account, creditcard
- my wife is doing the laundry
- when driving the car while my wife is on the passenger seat
- etc. etc.

BillieJoEllen
09-08-2011, 08:52 AM
I've never really felt 'masculine' at all that I can remember. I've always felt feminine even while doing 'masculine' things. I remember a time out at my aunt's farm. My aunt was driving a tractor. I was riding one fender and my oldest sister was riding the other fender. They were talking about sewing and wearing their new dresses to an upcoming wedding. Here was my aunt (not particularly 'feminine') and my sister both engaged in masculine activity wholely engrossed in their feminine world. I guess what I'm saying is that that is the way I always feel.

wearingtanpantyhose
09-08-2011, 09:58 AM
What a great topic! Ultra masculine... Yard work, cutting trees with a chain saw, working on my car, football. Ultra feminine... Shaving my legs, seeing my painted toenails through sheer hose, fastening my bra, checking to see if my slip is showing, spritzing on perfume, twirling around in a flouncy skirt, sitting like a lady.

And for the record, I enjoy both sides of me!

SweetIonis
09-12-2011, 10:26 PM
I'll let you know when I find something that makes me feel masculine.

That was the best answer! Smoking hot!!!!!!

*Vanessa*
09-12-2011, 10:59 PM
Ultra man - Knowing it's a mans world
Ultra woman - wanting to be a woman in it
Xx

christina s
09-12-2011, 11:01 PM
I'm not at serious as i was a year ago . But lifting weights i'm still stronger then most guys in the gym but i don't really look at it as a bad thing .

sandra-leigh
09-12-2011, 11:45 PM
Masculine: setting things on fire or exploding them.

(The fact that I turned down my wife's offer to buy me a big propane BBQ for my birthday doesn't mean I'm feeling "less masculine" these days. Offering to buy me a propane BBQ was her code for "I want to you to grill fish for me and I want you to clean up afterwards." I really loath the smell of grilling fish.)

Victoria P
09-21-2011, 03:56 AM
Well thank you gurls for some very insightful and interesting replies.It appears we are not all the same in some ways.

Myself I feel quite masculine when involved in playing or performing music,however now my 'femme feelings' are starting to interfere. I actually think I need help................any suggestions appreciated.
I took a test in here a few years back and I ended up being '100% feminine"..............anyone remember that survey,poll?

Hugs V

VeronikaHeels
09-21-2011, 04:10 AM
Masculine? I spent all day yesterday in jeans, work boots, long sleeved flannel shirt, protective earmuffs and safety glasses....... with a chain saw. I cut, and stacked 2 pickup loads of wood, and hauled them home.

Feminine? After that day, I sat in a bubble bath and soaked. Tired? I only threw on my girly robe, put on lipstick, and quickly saw a lipstick stain on the side of an ice cold beer can.

MovieTheaterLad
09-21-2011, 10:10 AM
Listening to music. Especially Titus Andronicus. Absolutely amazing band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fqHr_KGPY

Loni
09-21-2011, 10:34 AM
to feel masculine..nothing.

to feel feminine, putting on a pretty dress/skirt getting all doled up. and it just feels even better if i then go someplace.
like when i was buying my last pair of glasses (need them to see) the cute girl that was helping me we were talking about my rings she loved them but the one on her finger looked to be a good 3/4 carrot. we chatted about rings and necklaces for a bit longer then we should have.

VanessaJCD
09-21-2011, 11:01 AM
Masculine - Football, rugby, beer and cigars
Feminine - lipstick, nails and virginia slims

Deann Renee
09-21-2011, 11:53 AM
Ultr Masculine Going Hunting
Ultra Feminine Going Shopping in the mall in Femme

Deann Renee
09-21-2011, 11:55 AM
Ultr Masculine: Going Hunting
Ultra Feminine: Going shopping at the mall EnFemme

Deann Renee
09-21-2011, 11:57 AM
Masculine Going Hunting
Femine Going shopping in the mall En Femme

Amanda22
09-21-2011, 12:03 PM
The thing with me is, I've never felt "masculine" for a moment in my life. I feel ultra-fem when wearing a pretty dress.

Acastina
09-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Oh, I don't know. I guess crushing a big drive at the golf course or slamming a gate in a ski race or fixing something relatively major around the house or car...but wait, GGs do those things too. That's a relief.

BrittM
09-21-2011, 01:11 PM
Masculine: Being at any sporting event, or watching it in a bar. Playing sports. Natural navigation skills (I like to go for random "adventure" drives as often as possible) Going out and meeting girls...I'm very outgoing and up front.
Feminine: Strutting my stuff in my 5" black peep toe heels, working on my sexy walk so it looks like the real thing!