PDA

View Full Version : Graduation Party

betty1253
09-05-2011, 01:37 AM
Ok, All summer has come and gone. Procrastination is a wonderful thing.
So anyway, our band was invited to a graduation party. The band leaders son. Cool.
Anyway, B4 we started playing, I notice people running to the pool. One of these people was a young man dressed in a bikini. The top was stuffed. Makeup on. Hmmm,
Very interesting. He jumped right in the pool. OK, why not, A joke, a bet, Whatever. Anyway, was talking to a young lady, said it's not every day you see a man in a bikini.
She said he comes over occasionally asking to wear her clothes. OK, This is getting better and better. So, anyway, latter in the evening, said bikini wearing person comes up to me and says "I love you." OK, I love you too.
Later on I find out the bikini wearing person is in the band leaders family. He would not admit this to me, but said I have a video of bikini wearers Halloween outfit. OK I get it.

Anyhow, I guess I met my first kindred spirit.

Latter on, back home, my wife tells me she talked to bikini man. She told him that she completely understands and is cool with it.

The question is, have I been outed?

Betty

BethCD
09-05-2011, 02:35 AM
I really don't seee it that way. Sounds as if bikini wearer is very open about his situation and happened to talk to both you and your wife.
Beth

amy canada
09-05-2011, 08:42 AM
I'm curious about a few things. Was he tucked? And did he look feminine or basically look like a regular man in a bikini with hairy legs/chest/arms/bikini area, etc.?

And does your wife know about your habit?

betty1253
09-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Was he tucked? Yes
And did he look feminine? Yes, no hair that I recall
And does your wife know about your habit? Absolutely