PDA

View Full Version : Tacit dressing

dominique
09-05-2011, 03:50 AM
Hi. Ive been wondering how many of us have the tacit understanding of our s.o's when it comes to dressing. I feel sometimes that myself and my wife have it. What do you think.

Thanks.

bridgiit s
09-05-2011, 05:40 AM
no tacit understanding with my s.o. somehow it just alienated us from the first time i brought up cding....must have done it the wrong way, currently have a friend who is a woman who can cope with my make up but not the fact men find me attractive in my manrole, and of course in my everchanging body and mind image i have succumbed to advances from men, even have put myself in their paths - talk about man-ipulation, well the current idea is to first be true to yourself and the recurring theme in my head that i have about me is " gay transvestite"
do i still have a place on this site, i hope so, you all seem so real and caring

Aprilrain
09-05-2011, 08:35 AM
the recurring theme in my head that i have about me is " gay transvestite"
do i still have a place on this site, i hope so, you all seem so real and caring

Yes sweetie no one is going to judge you for your sexual orientation or gender expression

Tina B.
09-05-2011, 08:42 AM
The gay is not the important factor here, just the Transvestite, and you qualify being here. We have many sister here that are gay, or Bi, we are all transgendered, and belong here! Oh, and welcome to the group, it's always fun to get ideas and thoughts of someone new.
Tina B.