PDA

View Full Version : Wife Dressed as a Male

Marie-Elise
09-05-2011, 04:19 AM
I have been in a pink zone the last couple of weeks due to my wife buying me girl clothes, offering to and sharing dresses and her willingness to let me dress however I want.

Anyway, this morning, I am in a miniskirt and top surfing and something just occurred to me. When we first met, my wife told me about a year or so she spent where she dressed as a male every day during the eighties in college. She said it was because she really liked Annie Lenox of Eurythmics back then.

I am wondering if I should bring it up. I mean, I don't really have any questions about it just because of my CD tendencies. However, I am wondering if it would open up more doors for us if we talked about it.

I can only imagine her being more accepting of my CDing in only one way: in the bedroom. But she doesn't appear to be interested in that though I definitely am.

I mean, Halloween is just around the corner and it is her favorite holiday because, in her words, she gets to dress up and have fun. I wonder if she would dress as a guy and I could dress as a woman?:daydreaming:

I'm still thinking this through but I would be interested in others' thoughts.

prene
09-05-2011, 05:09 AM
GREAT IDEA.

If I can get my gg friend to do it I will.

What a fun nite that could be.

Jaz
09-05-2011, 05:12 AM
It wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. You are so lucky to have a wife like that, even if she doesn't go for this!

Wendy_Marie
09-05-2011, 05:46 AM
Instead of just outright asking her...play some Eurythmics toonage for a day or so and see if she reacts to it....then bring it up.
I love Annie Lenox as well...she ahs a very powerful vocal style.

Belinda Gail
09-05-2011, 05:52 AM
Just Play "Sweet Dreams are made of this" ... That should do it. Go for it...

DAVIDA
09-05-2011, 05:53 AM
Isn't there a verse in one of the songs that goes something like-

"Sweet dreams are made of these
Me with boobs and you in jeans!"

:lol2:

Marie-Elise
09-05-2011, 06:10 AM
Instead of just outright asking her...play some Eurythmics toonage for a day or so and see if she reacts to it....then bring it up.
I love Annie Lenox as well...she ahs a very powerful vocal style.

That's an idea. In fact, my project today is to reconfigure our home theatre system and mount the speakers on the wall. Guess Best of Eurythmics will be the test album once I'm done.

Isn't there a verse in one of the songs that goes something like-

"Sweet dreams are made of these
Me with boobs and you in jeans!"

:lol2:

LOL...they also have a song called "Would I Lie To You?".

Wendy_Marie
09-05-2011, 06:21 AM
I have a version of "Why" which Annie sang on the MTV Unplugged series many years ago that will blow you out of the water....The CD sleeve relates a story to this particular recording and why it is considered by some to be one of the greatest moments for the MTV Broadcast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EASMHwA4oP8

susmitha
09-05-2011, 06:42 AM
Dear yangstyle.
This is my greatest fantasy. my wife should dress and act as male when I dress and act as female. i love absolute total crossdressing and role reversal to be included in our menu of love.

linda allen
09-05-2011, 07:10 AM
I have been in a pink zone the last couple of weeks due to my wife buying me girl clothes, offering to and sharing dresses and her willingness to let me dress however I want.

Anyway, this morning, I am in a miniskirt and top surfing and something just occurred to me. When we first met, my wife told me about a year or so she spent where she dressed as a male every day during the eighties in college. She said it was because she really liked Annie Lenox of Eurythmics back then.

I am wondering if I should bring it up. I mean, I don't really have any questions about it just because of my CD tendencies. However, I am wondering if it would open up more doors for us if we talked about it.

I can only imagine her being more accepting of my CDing in only one way: in the bedroom. But she doesn't appear to be interested in that though I definitely am.

I mean, Halloween is just around the corner and it is her favorite holiday because, in her words, she gets to dress up and have fun. I wonder if she would dress as a guy and I could dress as a woman?:daydreaming:

I'm still thinking this through but I would be interested in others' thoughts.

That sounds like great fun to me. And it may open up a lot of other fun too.

drag n fly
09-05-2011, 07:49 AM
I have a version of "Why" which Annie sang on the MTV Unplugged series many years ago that will blow you out of the water....The CD sleeve relates a story to this particular recording and why it is considered by some to be one of the greatest moments for the MTV Broadcast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EASMHwA4oP8
Wow..Annie Lenox The greatest....Thanks Jackie

Wendy_Marie
09-05-2011, 08:33 AM
Wow..Annie Lenox The greatest....Thanks Jackie

Most Welcome.....I have more links which I plan to post soon..but I will not Hi-Jack this thread for that.

Phoebe Reece
09-05-2011, 11:27 AM
A good number of years ago, my wife and I went to a Halloween party dressed as "a lumberjack with his best girl by his side" (per Monty Python's Flying Circus). My wife was the lumberjack and I was the "best girl". It was a lot of fun for both of us, but didn't lead to anything else. I really prefer seeing my wife in her feminine best.

Marie-Elise
09-05-2011, 11:30 AM
A good number of years ago, my wife and I went to a Halloween party dressed as "a lumberjack with his best girl by his side" (per Monty Python's Flying Circus). My wife was the lumberjack and I was the "best girl". It was a lot of fun for both of us, but didn't lead to anything else. I really prefer seeing my wife in her feminine best.

I prefer seeing my wife as feminine as possible as well. However, considering we were married eight years before I told her about my CDing, I'm not sure I can lodge any complaints. I am hoping it leads to other things. We'll see.

CynthiaD
09-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Perhaps the reason your wife supports your dressing is because she sees something similar in herself. It seems worth exploring.

My wife dresses like a lumberjack half the time but doesn't see it as crossdressing. She's just "liberated." she doesn't see me as liberated though. I'm just weird.

Marie-Elise
09-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Perhaps the reason your wife supports your dressing is because she sees something similar in herself. It seems worth exploring.

My wife dresses like a lumberjack half the time but doesn't see it as crossdressing. She's just "liberated." she doesn't see me as liberated though. I'm just weird.

Yes, I think you're right. Although, I will say that she has been dressing more feminine since I came out to her. :)

Diane Smith
09-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Annie Lenox in a man's suit still radiates about as much feminine energy as ten typical CDers in gowns and heels ... sorry girls!

- Diane

adriane
09-05-2011, 10:26 PM
I agree with those who said to play a Eurythmics song.

ReineD
09-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Yangstyle, I had a quick peek at your past posts and it looks as though you and your wife are very much connected. It's clear that you love one another a great deal, and in relationships like this I can't imagine anyone keeping secrets thoughts.

In this spirit, why don't you just ask your wife if she might be interested in role reversal? You could remind her of her Annie Lennox days (I loved her music too), and ask if she has ever felt a desire to genderbend in anyway (in or out of the bedroom). Be sure and tell her it is OK if she doesn't want to and that you might have misunderstood what she told you all those years ago. But honestly based on what you've described, it is an honest question. The worst she can say is no, she is not interested. I can't stress enough the importance of letting her know that you love her no matter what her feelings are about this and that you will respect her feelings.

The bottom line is, you should be asking her how she feels and not us! :)

Ellyn
09-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Or you could download the ringtone "Sweet dreams..." to her cell phone.

http://www.lyrics007.com/Annie%20Lennox%20Lyrics/Sweet%20Dreams%20(Are%20Made%20Of%20These)%20Lyric s.html

kimdl93
09-06-2011, 09:11 AM
It wouldn't hurt to ask next time you have a conversation about CDing. I don't mean this as a ploy to get your wife to accept you in the bedroom - but to have a little better understanding of her attitudes generally. But regarding the bedroom, I think its fair, since she's accepting of your dressing to let her know that its something that interests you....no expectations, no obligations, just something you think could be fun. She may surprise you.

Marie-Elise
09-06-2011, 09:26 AM
Yangstyle, I had a quick peek at your past posts and it looks as though you and your wife are very much connected. It's clear that you love one another a great deal, and in relationships like this I can't imagine anyone keeping secrets thoughts.

In this spirit, why don't you just ask your wife if she might be interested in role reversal? You could remind her of her Annie Lennox days (I loved her music too), and ask if she has ever felt a desire to genderbend in anyway (in or out of the bedroom). Be sure and tell her it is OK if she doesn't want to and that you might have misunderstood what she told you all those years ago. But honestly based on what you've described, it is an honest question. The worst she can say is no, she is not interested. I can't stress enough the importance of letting her know that you love her no matter what her feelings are about this and that you will respect her feelings.

The bottom line is, you should be asking her how she feels and not us! :)

Actually, when I first came out to her, one of the questions she asked was whether I wanted her to dress as a man. I was still freaked out about telling her at all so I said no.

I'm not attracted to men but I think it would be fun to do this with my wife. You know...for kicks.

And Kimdl93 below makes a good point. My wife has always been very open about her thoughts with me. The best course if probably to just come out and ask her next time we talk about it. After all, I dress whenever I want now and rely on her to be honest and tell me if it is bothering her. I am not a mind reader.

I guess everything points to just be honest. And yes, we have a terrific relationship.

Lady Jayne
09-06-2011, 09:59 PM
Yes, I think you're right. Although, I will say that she has been dressing more feminine since I came out to her. :)

Hi Yangstyle, Can't remember the last time I posted on here but when I saw this I just had to reply.
I can't help wondering if the reason for this is because she thinks that the reason you like to dress is because she isn't feminine enough for you. I know that from a man point of view this is nonsense but women have a tendency to take responsibility for issues in a relationship and question themselves. Please take this with the good intentions it is intended but perhaphs you could reasure her that your desire to dress is something that is inside you and is nothing to do with anything she has or hasn't done. She sounds like a wonderful womanbut even the most accepting of spouses will go through periods of having doubts and worrying what the future holds.

ReineD
09-06-2011, 11:22 PM
I can't help wondering if the reason for this is because she thinks that the reason you like to dress is because she isn't feminine enough for you. I know that from a man point of view this is nonsense but women have a tendency to take responsibility for issues in a relationship and question themselves.

And I can confirm this. Kinda. I also went through a period of stepping up my presentation. But, it wasn't because I felt I wasn't feminine enough for my SO. I did it because I began to realize just how attracted he was to beautiful, well dressed women, and I wanted to be the object of his attraction. It was an attempt to eliminate the competition (from other GGs). :)

ChanDelle
09-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Reine, you're so cute! I totally understand your point of view. But I'm sure you've come to realize that you're not really in competition with anyone as your SO has already chosen you as #1. She just wants to experience some of what you experience on a daily basis. At least that's what I think. BTW you're the best!

ChanDelle

ReineD
09-07-2011, 12:58 AM
Thanks Chandelle, and I do understand now! :)

But it did take me a while to get there, probably because he told me at the beginning of our relationship so I was getting to know him at the same time as learning about the CDing. But also, there really was nothing in my background that prepared me to understand that my SO's motive for looking at other women is different than a man who doesn't CD. The learning curve is pretty steep for a GG in a relationship with a CD. She has to throw out a lot of things that she has learned about men over the course of her lifetime, since they just don't apply.

donnalee
09-07-2011, 03:57 AM
I've always thought women in men's clothes were sexy (also in women's clothes). All those nice curves playing hide-and-seek with rather coarse and loose fabric as she moves.
However, I'd be very cautious about trying to move this into the bedroom in a fit of pink fog; there are a lot of pitfalls along this path and you could lose the approval of your wife in a heartbeat with even a small misstep.
Good luck.

Marie-Elise
09-07-2011, 04:28 AM
And I can confirm this. Kinda. I also went through a period of stepping up my presentation. But, it wasn't because I felt I wasn't feminine enough for my SO. I did it because I began to realize just how attracted he was to beautiful, well dressed women, and I wanted to be the object of his attraction. It was an attempt to eliminate the competition (from other GGs). :)

I think my wife is pretty clear on the fact that this is something that has been going on since I was very young. So, I wouldn't expect that's why she stepped up her game. However, it probably would not hurt for me to reassure her. Also, I don't think I ever told her I look at other women mainly for the clothes they wear. So I'll add that to my to do list in the interest of full disclosure.

Marie-Elise
09-07-2011, 04:29 AM
I'd be very cautious about trying to move this into the bedroom in a fit of pink fog; there are a lot of pitfalls along this path and you could lose the approval of your wife in a heartbeat with even a small misstep.
Good luck.

Duly noted. I will be proceeding with caution.

Wendy_Marie
09-07-2011, 07:55 AM

This just re-enforces my belief that the most accepting Genetically Born Females are first and foremost the ones who are very self assured and comfortable in their own Femininity. As such they take on the role as the Alpha Female and do not feel threatened that their place within the Marriage/Relationship/Household is in jeopardy from feminine male presence.

Elle1946
09-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Girls get to crossdress without the problems we have. Maby she is a crossdresser, which is why she understood your dressing. Sounds like a good idea for Halloween, I have wanted to do it. Good Luck!!

Jessica86
09-07-2011, 05:22 PM
I have been looking forward to Halloween for a year! My wife says she has something special planned for me that night, but doesn't want to tell me. We both made plans to go out as good witch and bad witch. (Jessica will be the bad witch:heehee:) I had a dream where my wife dressed in my clothes. She came in and started telling Jessica what to do. I won't get into details.... :eek: That's what I looked like when I woke up. By far the hottest dream I've ever had, and I would love that to happen. I also understand if it doesn't though, and am just fine being the man when it comes to it.

Marie-Elise
09-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Girls get to crossdress without the problems we have. Maby she is a crossdresser, which is why she understood your dressing. Sounds like a good idea for Halloween, I have wanted to do it. Good Luck!!

I have to say this. This morning, my wife put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and came into the kitchen while I was feeding our son. She started making some toast and at one point I looked over at her. She had her back to me and, with her short hair, she could have passed for a guy from behind. I don't get into guys...just not my thing. However, knowing she was my wife...and I would know that butt anywhere...I would have tapped that right then and there.

kristinacd55
09-07-2011, 08:48 PM
WHAT??? a woman dressed as a man??? I would be SOOO upset!!!! :) NOT