PDA

View Full Version : oh boy... its back

Rayna
10-12-2005, 02:58 PM
It's been like 4 or 5 months now I think... and I've lost a BUNCH of weight (like 54 lbs)... and I just kinda got curious to see how i look in some of my girlstuff.

Oops....

I got bit again.

I guess I'm back girls.

Tamara Croft
10-12-2005, 03:00 PM
Hiya Rayna :D

Welcome back.... time to get that camera out then hmm?? *taps fingers on desk* and 54 lbs..... wow.... I can imagine how you lost it... so I won't ask ;) nice to have you back with us. So... how's things going?

Rayna
10-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Hiya Rayna :D

Welcome back.... time to get that camera out then hmm?? *taps fingers on desk* and 54 lbs..... wow.... I can imagine how you lost it... so I won't ask ;) nice to have you back with us. So... how's things going?

Still struggling with the divorce unfortunately, but otherwise doing well :)

I'm still about 40 lbs short of my goal... damn, that's gonna mean that i'm going to have to buy new clothes again.

Julie York
10-12-2005, 03:06 PM
Along with the new lightweight you.....(congratulations btw)...can we have a new avatar.....:D

Not that it is annoying...

It isn't annoying.

A picture of a hairy hippy isn't annoying.

Or anything like that.

A hairy man hitting something...again and again and again....

It's just.....

Oh nm.

So what DO you look like in your girly clothes anyway?

Rayna
10-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Along with the new lightweight you.....(congratulations btw)...can we have a new avatar.....:D

Not that it is annoying...

It isn't annoying.

A picture of a hairy hippy isn't annoying.

Or anything like that.

A hairy man hitting something...again and again and again....

It's just.....

Oh nm.

So what DO you look like in your girly clothes anyway?

I don't think i'll be taking any pictures till i feel up to shaving... I hate being hairy, but the girl i'm seeing doesn't know, and i think suddenly lacking all my body hair would PROBABLY freak her out

Jamie M
10-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Good to see you back, I obviously don't speak for everyone but i quite missed your happy hairy hippy face banging away at his cowbell :D

54lb !!!! I knew someone must be losing it somewhere cause I think it's found it's way to me. do you want it back ? ;)

kathy gg
10-12-2005, 04:19 PM
I know what this post needs....more COWBELL!!

welcome back and congrats on the weight loss!

Wendy me
10-12-2005, 05:01 PM
huge con grads on dropping the pounds way to go....and sooooooooo welcome back....

jo_ann
10-12-2005, 07:17 PM
I got a fever, and the only prescription.. IS MORE COWBELL!

babies, by the time we're done, ya'll gonna be wearing gold diapers.. what does that mean? never question bruce dickinson!

could possibly be my favorite skit of all time

I too want to see pics, preferabbly before/after

uknowhoo
10-12-2005, 09:03 PM
Hey hey Rayna, it's great to have you back, well, what's left of you anyway. 54 lbs, wowie, congrats. Fewer pounds and more cowbell sounds like a winner combination to me. Welcome home. Hugs, Tammi

Sharon
10-13-2005, 01:17 AM
A great big (about 54 lbs. worth I believe) welcome back, Rayna!

CharleneCD
10-14-2005, 03:35 AM
Glad to see you back Rayna. 3 cheers for the lost 54 lbs, (Bunny wants to know your secret).

RachelDenise
10-14-2005, 04:58 AM
Welcome back. Love the cowbell!!:cool: