PDA

View Full Version : almost in tears!

andreapink
09-05-2011, 11:24 AM
i wanna go out/ just come out to the world
i wanna dress bad today and just cant do it in this house with housemates without changing every time i wanna walk out of my room
the more i cant do it the more it makes me wanna just do it full time!
why why why grrrrrrrr
such a manly man by day but im over it!
all the people that supported me dressing just run when i take it the next step
just wanna walk out of my room in my 4 inch heels and say yup thats right i look damn good!

some day some day

sorry needed to vent

*Vanessa*
09-05-2011, 11:35 AM
well miss AndreaPink vent away..
So what do you think would happen it you did just that? I mean appear in those gorgeous sounding heels.

andreapink
09-05-2011, 11:38 AM
probably lose my place to live and then probably my job soon after as well as many of my so called friends!
:(

andreapink
09-05-2011, 11:42 AM
but it would be awesome if i did!

Jason+
09-05-2011, 11:47 AM
Andrea,

Could you pack a bag with your favorites and go out somewhere and change for a while? It for sure would sort out who your friends really are. I share your worry about the job and while I do go out it won't be to a company function or anything remotely related anytime soon.

CynthiaD
09-05-2011, 11:50 AM
Been there, done that.

Here's a big hug for you.

CK

andreapink
09-05-2011, 12:04 PM
hug was much needed ty!

andreapink
09-05-2011, 12:09 PM
gotta add the fact that now my GG friend who has hooked me up with hand me downs now no longer accepts me dressing
people are strange!

Intertwined
09-05-2011, 12:18 PM
gotta add the fact that now my GG friend who has hooked me up with hand me downs now no longer accepts me dressing
people are strange!

Were all strange in our own way.

Sure, most friends are accepting, TILL, what WE do has a chance on impacting THERE social status.. ie; "Your friends with someone that dresses like....?"

StarrOfDelite
09-05-2011, 12:23 PM
people are strange!

Don't know anything about your living arrangements with your GG girlfriend, but maybe she is now more serious about looking at you as Husband Material, and behavior which she could accept in a casual boy friend/girl friend situation she doesn't accept in a permanent arrangement.

(edit) Da-oh! on me. Obviously you're not living with your girlfriend or you wouldn't be worried about your room-mates. So, maybe she's thinking of doing a live-in with you.

juno
09-05-2011, 12:26 PM
There are other people sharing a living space that are also "trapped in their room". Maybe you can find some new housemates?