PDA

View Full Version : just got busted!

andreapink
09-05-2011, 07:09 PM
housemate said 2 hour bike ride so i pulled out the heels and all
he came back in 25 mins
i was in the bathroom
heard him say woa as we have a glass window on the door (he is a creep)
i freaked pinned myself to the sink
slowly reached for the shower and turned it on
took of the heels (which im sure he saw)
striped naked and jumped in
then realized i had no towel and only my womens clothes and a pair of flippin heels!
sucked it up wrapped the clothes around the heels and just walked out to my room which is right next door like 2 feet
ran in and havent left since
not sure what to do!
do i just tell my housemate or just act like nothing ever happened?

Jane_UK
09-05-2011, 07:13 PM
wow! that would have seriously scared the living daylights out of me, if you think your flat mate saw the heels then just strike up a general conversation and see if he says anything about it, or if he seems to be acting strange, if not then chances are he either didnt see anything or is totally cool with it

AllieSF
09-05-2011, 07:15 PM
If he clearly saw you, then I would say that he knows something. I think that a short explanation may be in order. Don't say too much, just a few short statements like, "You kinda caught me there roomy. I do enjoy to indulge once in a while. I just try to keep it out of other people's faces." Then wait for his response and you can then respond again with short answers and not too much detail. If you treat it as a somewhat natural thing that is "your" thing and you don't make a big deal out of it, he might go away with that idea and all may go on as before. Good luck. and let us know how it goes.

andreapink
09-05-2011, 07:18 PM
oh he totally saw! i heard him say WOA! loud!
i just went out to grab a beer seeing as im freaking out and he left again
i dont know what to do but part of me actually wants to go back out there just for the thrill
although i am freaking out
hahaha
this could be really bad bad bad!

if i come out and tell him i might as well just tell the world
this could be soooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome
or the worst thing ever
what do i do!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SabrinaDanielle
09-05-2011, 07:31 PM
How well do you know your roommate, hon? What can you figure he thinks about TGs in general, and then more up close and personal?

(By the way, I'm hiding in my closet just as much as you and just as scared....)

Karin-the-Nerd
09-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Don't treat it like it's such a big deal. Just go out and say "Wearing heels is awesome. I kinda like it. So what's on TV?"

Torrey
09-05-2011, 09:04 PM
I gotta agree with Karin. Some bravado & confidence could go a long way to diffusing the tension you feel.

Good luck.

Hugs,
Torrey

*Vanessa*
09-05-2011, 09:06 PM
Don't get your panties too twisted Andrea :) I think Karin is right on point.. take care

DeeGirl
09-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Sounds like a good oportnity to let him know about your crossdressing.

Megan72
09-05-2011, 09:14 PM
Well, I would not avoid him, just walk in and let him bring it up, when he does tell the truth. If he doesn't then watch his demeanor to see if je is different, if so then tell him you and he need to talk and then tell the truth. Lies will only create a bigger problem. Show some trust and maybe he will show you the same. If not then who cares! Be you, not someone else, this is a part of you.
Just my 2 cents. Kellie

joanna marie
09-05-2011, 09:21 PM
A lot could depend on who's name is on the lease and how easy it would be for either one of you to find another roommate

I think that showing confidence puts you in control of the situation,If you approch the issue from a place of shame,fear and hiding you have given all the power to your roomate.

Let him know that you are not ashamed of your dressing, but you would prefer that others not know about it

Cynthia Anne
09-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Tell him the truth! Aliens came and forced you to do it!:eek: They stoled all your male clothes and that's all you had left to wear!:D Hugs!

Aprilrain
09-05-2011, 10:34 PM
Not sure what you should do baby but I "came out" to a male house mate by accident many years ago. I was tripping on acid and put on the sun dress that our other house mate (a female) had given me. She was on the couch and when she saw me sort of hiding in the hallway encouraged me to come out in the living room. I thought he was asleep but apparently he was not. It wasn't until the next day that I found out he had seen me. He seemed OK with it but did say "I ain't going to kiss you or nothing" which was for the best as he was quite the man horror! LOL

Chickhe
09-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Art project? Preparation for halloween...

Tara D. Rose
09-05-2011, 11:18 PM
Well once you got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around you , and your bedroom was two feet away, all you had to do then is to wrap the towel around you and take the two steps to your room and get into man clothes and take your time, go blow dry your hair, and all should have been well. I do not see the problem her really.
Love & Respect..............Tara

Philipa Jane
09-06-2011, 12:37 AM
Just treat it as though nothing happened.
This was your private time.
If he is just a room mate and not a close friend he probably wont raise the subject unless you do.
Tough it out princess.
Meant that in the nicest way.
PJ

Tina B.
09-06-2011, 08:37 AM
Oh well, roommates come and roommates go. It's hard to live your live with others when keeping a secret like this, that's the reason I told my wife, it's just to hard to hide in a small space. I hope your roommate is a liberated soul, and won't hold it against you.
Tina B.

kimdl93
09-06-2011, 08:41 AM
How has your housemate reacted since then? I would think about being honest with him. Its not a crime.

anonymousinmaryland
09-06-2011, 10:12 AM
Here's hoping this could be soooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome.
Let us know what happens.

danielletorresani
09-06-2011, 10:22 AM
Okay, so I have a question that I didn't notice anyone else commenting on before this. Why on earth would someone design a bathroom door with a glass window?

Other than that, I feel for you. I'd be terrified to be outted like that. Not much you can do except own up to it. Like others have said before me, just act like it's no big deal. If you make it a big deal, it will be an even more awkward situation for both of you.

Karren H
09-06-2011, 10:52 AM
Quick.... Tie him up... Dress him up like a girl and take photos.... Tell him you will post them on faceBook if he tells anyone!! Lol. And ya never know.... He might just like it enough that you two can be girlfriends!!

Cynthia Anne
09-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Quick.... Tie him up... Dress him up like a girl and take photos.... Tell him you will post them on faceBook if he tells anyone!! Lol. And ya never know.... He might just like it enough that you two can be girlfriends!!

Karren, I'm giveing you an A+ on this one! I'm still LOL!:D

BLUE ORCHID
09-06-2011, 05:43 PM

You can aways count on Karen to have the right answer.

Orchid

danielletorresani
09-06-2011, 05:54 PM
I just recalled a time early last year that I almost got busted.

I received an order from Fredericks of Hollywood from UPS. My wife got home before me and I walk in to find that she brought the package in that was left on the doorstep. Thankfully she didn't even look at who the package was from. If she did, that day would have gone very differently....

Amber_Lynn
09-10-2011, 07:27 AM
So what was the out come?

Wendi_cd
09-10-2011, 01:48 PM
High heels will give your ankles and calves a workout better than anything!