PDA

View Full Version : A first for me

Randilegs
09-05-2011, 11:26 PM
I managed to slip out today to a number of Labor Day sales. Nothing huge about that, right. But (and for me this is big), I went shopping en femme. This is a first. Most of my shopping has been online or in drab. I don't even want to think about how much $$$ I spent, but I have never had that kind of a spree before. I bought a bit of everything. I even got fitted for the new bras! And I ahve to say that the SA's at Dress Barn were soo friendly, sweet and helpful it was almost embarrassing. I have no idea if I was read all day or not. Somehow, it just never occurred to me.

The odd thing is, I feel great but I don't think it is pink fog! I just feel free!

Anyone else ever have this kind of feeling??

Randi

PretzelGirl
09-05-2011, 11:31 PM
Ummm.... it is probably pink fog. But that is okay, a good dose of fog is healthy to me as that is how we get comfortable with ourselves and realize that we can set ourselves as free as we choose (keep focused on the choose part as logic can't leave the equation).

Dress Barn is a great place. I am sure that they are happy that you came and spent money too! :heehee:

I am glad you had a great and successful time Randi. I hope you have many more.

Persephone
09-06-2011, 01:37 AM
Awesome, Randi!

Congratulations on a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Tina B.
09-06-2011, 08:10 AM
Pink Fog can set you free! Sound like you had a great day.
Tina B.

Cynthia Anne
09-06-2011, 08:20 AM
You are a free lady now! Get out there and enjoy it! It's funny that we were born free! Then we lock ourselves into a cage! You unlocked yours, so enjoy your freedom! Hugs!

Wendy_Marie
09-06-2011, 08:32 AM
Here's hoping this was a first trip of many for you....

diannecourtney
09-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Hi: Awfully nice trip, but I just must ask, do you speak the speak? If so that is why the warm reception.

kimdl93
09-06-2011, 08:44 AM
sounds like fun. I didn't get out this weekend. I rather abhor the crowds on traditional shopping holidays, regardless of how I'm dressed. But I will say that my first few times out, I probably spent a little more than I might otherwise. I enjoyed the response of the SAs - who clearly read me btw - and it was fun to be fitted and try things on in the dressing rooms.

It may be pink fog - but it will lift when you get your credit card statement ;0