PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to our lovely Genetic Girls!

SheilaTV
10-12-2005, 04:45 PM
I've just read all the opinions at the post "Are you a Genetic Girl?? Well come and post in here and say 'HI'" (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11922) at the Members Introduction Forum.

I am impressed to see how understanding and helpful our GGs are and how they accept what we do and what we are.

I would like to see that same Ggirls interacting with us in our forums and not stay divided in a kind of ghettos, some for them and some for us.
We will learn a lot from you in every sense: from simple makeup tips up to be a better person.

At least I need your help, your advice and your sincere opinions.

I don't know what other Tgirls think but maybe most of them will agree.

Our lovely Genetic Girls: I love you and I need you!

Hugs!

Sheila

KatieZ
10-12-2005, 09:54 PM
Just understand that a lot of the GG's here are new to all of this and are just trying to understand their man. I think they couldn't have come to a better place to learn because they are seeing things from all sides. The GG's that are posting are great, not only in their support for us but in their support for the SO's that are still learning about us. Huge steps these new girls are taking and it shows what love they have for their men. And you ladies that are trying to come to terms with this, believe me when I say that you will never find love in anyone more than you will in a CD. If you stand beside them and support them they will lay down their lives for you. And you will have the best friend you ever thought possible. We understand the needs and feelings of women better than your "normal" male and besides having a loving husband you get the added benefit of a lifelong gal pal.

Hugs