PDA

View Full Version : Something in the Aura

Nikki A.
09-06-2011, 11:14 AM
I have new people that I just became friends with during the summer. Well the wife asked a friend of mine (who knows) if I am a CD. In that she knew about a wedding we tried to attend and another comment she made, my friend thought that her mother -in law spilled the beans and told her about me.
This was not so, now I really don't care that she found out, but I asked her how did she come to this conclusion in that she has seen me only dressed in drab. First of all she says that I'm always well groomed and my nails are always well kept, also she noticed that I get along well with her dog (who only likes females) and her one year old lets me sit him on my lap and my comfort level in playing with him. Added to the fact that I'm not gay, she says I seem to have a feminine aura about me.
She also added, that when I'm down her way (she does live a distance from me) but Nikki does attend a church in her town and that I am invited to come to her house anytime and she is interested in seeing what my style is. We ended up sitting up to about 12:30 AM at their camp site talking about my life, her life and she told me that in Europe she had many gay and CD friends.
So I guess she and her husband are new friends.

Cynthia Anne
09-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Hi Nikki! Your story, I found quite interesting! It's great to have good friends like her! I say Nikki should stop in on her for a visit! Hugs!

kimdl93
09-06-2011, 04:45 PM
I think some of us do exhibit some feminine traits, even in guy mode. I always was kidded for throwing like a girl and the way I crossed my legs. But there are some less obvious things I guess - because a female business associate gave me the nickname (Marta - like Kim wasn't girly enough) because she said I was just like one of the girls, when several of us were out to lunch. I blush easily, and she of course noticed that too.

BLUE ORCHID
09-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Hi Nikki, I guess that you just oze femininity.

Orchid

Nikki A.
09-06-2011, 06:03 PM
I'm getting close to the age that the ooze will will be more of a drool and slobber lol.
I just don't feel like I'm the feminine type though, even though I try to act ladylike when dressed. But then again once when we had a few women working at work, at one point they were all in the office gossipping and getting kind of gross. When anyone else walked in they'd stop. I walk in, they see it was me and one of them says "he's like one of us" and they continued on with the story. Of course this was right after they dressed me up for Halloween, but before I came out to one of them. so maybe there is a little aura after all.

Kate Simmons
09-07-2011, 03:26 AM
I'm figuring it's your true soul that's coming through my friend.Sometimes it takes something like CDing to liberate that. I've come to the conclusion that I have a female soul since developing my spirituality. I have found that many who were even males while on Earth have adopted their true soul form which is female upon death and ascension, so yep I think there definately is something to it.:battingeyelashes::)