PDA

View Full Version : Bad case of the pink mist lately

Gwinnie
09-06-2011, 02:26 PM
nope. nothing to see here

prettytoes
09-06-2011, 03:26 PM
My wife is OK with me wearing satin panties and nighties to bed, but she gets weirded out as well if I wear a nightie when we are going to make love. Panties are Ok for that, and satin sleep shorts; but not nighties. I'm fine with that...I would love to make love to her with a satin nightie on, but satin sleep shorts and satin panties make her touch feel incredible. Maybe your wife will be Ok with some satin panties..just tell her you want to feel her touch through some soft, silky satin. It is quite mind-blowing! Good luck!

Kaz
09-06-2011, 03:31 PM
The best way to deal with it is to do it. Walk around in 4 inch heels for a day, try handling stockings and garter belts for a week, etc.. it stops being a fetish and becomes normalised... then you start to understand why you are attracted to it. The short answer is... you want to experience it.... but then what is it that you really want to experience?

Kittyagain
09-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Try to ease into this change you would like to make. If your wife could not deal with your wearing a ball gown then try to understand her side. If you understand your wife's position then you stand a much better chance of winning the battle. This is not a subject to argue about. It is a subject to discuss and understand. Being able to talk about it may be a big break through.

Kitty

Persephone
09-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Hi Cactus!

What is a kick-step?

Hugs,
Persephone.

kimdl93
09-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Cactus, all I can recommend is to keep communicating with her. If its primarily a sexual thing (for the moment) explain that to her. Make it a little game for the two of you - everyone has their odd little predilictions - maybe your wife has one or two of her own that she'd share with you if she dared.

BLUE ORCHID
09-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Don't fight it just do it if it feels good then just do it.

Orchid