PDA

View Full Version : A leading question

*Vanessa*
09-06-2011, 04:58 PM
I was walking through the isles in Wal-mart yesterday with my friend I am living with. While taking a short cut by the panties she stopped and looked at me and asked without bating an eye. "Do you need anything today"? My heart jumped out of my chest. "nope", was all I could muster as I look at a very pretty pair (or two) out the corner of my eye.

Do you I think she may be on to me? We have lived together for the past 2 years but have known each other for almost 10.

I want like hell to open up to her, but she has expressed how she feels about 'that stuff' in the past and doesn't like it. Strange enough without a lot of explanation when we first met we played Dom/Sub, I as Dom.. what a twist life give you.

Any suggestions?
v.

Mikaela
09-06-2011, 05:00 PM
I wouldn't think anything of it unless the 'hints' are repeatable. She might know, but that could simply have been her having a joke and you are just sensitive to it.

BLUE ORCHID
09-06-2011, 05:01 PM
Hi Vanessa, I think that you've missed a good chance to get some silk panties.

Orchid

kimdl93
09-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Three comments. 1) perhaps the question just occurred to her at the moment. It may have meant nothing to her, but to you seemed a loaded question. 2) I wouldn't take her past expressions on how "she feels about that stuff" as anything definitive either. People often seem fairly intolerant in the abstract, but have a much different and more accepting attitude when it involves people they know and care about. and 3) you're living together - as friends - right? Been into D/s...don't ask how I know that abbrieviation ;) If so, then I don't see why you can't have a frank discussion about CDing. Its not like you want to collar her!

CynthiaD
09-06-2011, 05:13 PM
I think she was asking if you needed any male underwear.

*Vanessa*
09-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Thank-you for all the replies. I truly appreciate them.

I think the 'male' underwear comment was very funny. I will take all into consideration for sure.
cheers
v.

PretzelGirl
09-07-2011, 12:01 AM
We do need to be careful how we perceive things. I think we tend to see them in the light that others know about us. How many of us walk past people and see them smirk and start checking for leftover make-up or jewelry? Or if someone walks by with their head turned away, they must be disgusted after finding out about us. Boy do we feel guilty a lot! Like Mikaela says, wait for something that is repeatable.

Also, was this the last thing she bought? If so, she was just asking a general question before heading to the register.

SheriM
09-07-2011, 08:25 AM
That has happened to me in the past and, as you, I was not prepared for the question but we need to get prepared. The answer could have been something like - in a joking manner, "well maybe some of these pretty panties would be nice." or "I do need some underwear" - hold a pair up and say "I like these". It could open up some doors that are hard to open.

BlondeFarrah
09-07-2011, 08:31 AM
Strange enough without a lot of explanation when we first met we played Dom/Sub, I as Dom.. what a twist life give you.

Any suggestions?
v.

perhaps she is looking for a "revenge" LOL

Cynthia Anne
09-07-2011, 09:19 AM
I do beleive she's on to you! But rather she is or not it was a golden oppertunity that you missed! Hugs!

*Vanessa*
09-07-2011, 02:31 PM
perhaps she is looking for a "revenge" LOL

This has crossed my mind many times. I would like to play, but pretty sure it wouldn't be by my rules and that scares me a little. lol

kendra_gurl
09-07-2011, 02:36 PM
Take her back to Wally World, walk thru the lingerie section again and if she ask the question again respond by saying. If there is anything her you'd like me to wear just pick it out and I'll buy and wear it just for you

BlondeFarrah
09-07-2011, 02:57 PM
This has crossed my mind many times. I would like to play, but pretty sure it wouldn't be by my rules and that scares me a little. lol

Vanessa, be careful. We are 99 % women, we know almost everything about femininity but she has the 1 % remaining. She always wins LOL

I think Kendra had a good idea about this

Jessica86
09-07-2011, 03:16 PM
If there is one thing I've learned, a woman knows everything about you before even talking to you...lol. Some how, they have like a sixth sense for those things. If she's been living with you for two years, I bet she has a clue.

*Vanessa*
09-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Agreed Jessica and probably two or three I didn't think I was transmitting.

Rachel2000
09-10-2011, 12:49 PM
I can almost guarantee that I would have responded in joking manner and said "sure, I will take 3 pair of these in a medium please!". That way if she were on to you or even wanted to explore that avenue with you, she would have went for it. If not, she would have likely laughed at the joke it was meant to be and moved on. Either way, I tend to agree with the others that you missed an incredible opportunity here.

clairebostock
09-10-2011, 01:02 PM
she knows so you might as well come clean and go with it.

karren G
09-10-2011, 01:13 PM
My other half just buys some panties etc for herself and brings me home a little something i would like without me having to ask even ,when she gose to walmart, strange though she buys plane undes for herself and buy the lovely frilly girly ones for me ! i can't figer her out on that one?.

cassandra54
09-10-2011, 01:14 PM
i would talk to her and start the conversation off with asking her why she asked you if you needed anything today. then go from there. if you have to open up, then open up. my SO was not to thrilled about it either, but it's gotten much better. i think it's better to be honest in a relationship than to hide.

*Vanessa*
09-10-2011, 02:24 PM
I agree somewhat with you Rachel. I just about did but thankfully bit my lip. Any store isn't the place to say (or confirm) I am a cross-dresser and seriously thinking of following my transgender tendencies. I don't think that would work out the best. lol

Karren - my Ex-wife did that all the time :) I knew which ones where she and which one mine the moment I opened the bag.. lol
OH - just a minute. She bought extremely pretty ones for herself and wouldn't even let me try them on the month she left me. Symbolism? Maybe.

Cassandra - yes I think you are on to something here. I have nothing to loose because I have nothing to loose.
Oh wait, she loves me, buys me anything and everything I need. Provides me with a home and love albeit without physical adult relations. She was the one who helped me when I discovered I was raped when I was very young and only then came to realize it. She was there when my Ex-wife was on some drugs she was not able to be for years. She was there to help my drive across Canada after my Ex threw me under the bus. I am familiar with your background Cassandra and I thank-you for your reply. There are many common threads between our life stories.

Kittyagain
09-10-2011, 04:05 PM
I think you did the right thing in Walmart albeit the temptation must have been overwhelming.

Vanessa, I always suggest the time to test the water is while being intimate. Tell her how much you like the feel of panty material next to you. That simple statement and the moment is not telling her but sharing with her a simple pleasure you have. The door may open for you a little more the next time. One of the great benefits a SO has with a Cross Dressing partner is the tremendous passion we share with them.

I never really had to tell my wife. It just evolved.

Kitty