PDA

View Full Version : me and my big mouth...

Wendy me
10-12-2005, 05:45 PM
my wife and i went tanning at the salon today ...the owner a gg was talking abought how hard of a time she was haveing finding 4 inch sexey heels to go with a dress she was going to wear for a formal party she was going to ...
without thinking i said did you try that stripper outfit store in the city on xxxxx street.?? thay have a veary nice selection of sexey heels....thay just looked at me .... on the way home my wife asked how did you know that ??? i just told hey i know all theise importin things like that ... she just smiled and said only you .....

Sarah Ellis
10-12-2005, 05:49 PM
Oops.. Careful Wendy. Suppose it could have been a lot worse a comment than shoes though. Just imagine....... :eek: :D

Stephanie Kay
10-12-2005, 05:51 PM
.... on the way home my wife asked how did you know that ??? i just told hey i know all theise importin things like that ... she just smiled and said only you .....

Wendy,

I take it you haven't told your wife, yet!!?? How do you moderate this forum without your wife knowing? Or have I missed something here??:eek:

Wendy me
10-12-2005, 05:53 PM
oh she knows and we are so getting a lot better with my dressing ....

Joanne08
10-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Yeah Wendy I didn't quite have the same experience but yesterday I was thinking of th pic's I posted here and being proud of them I was smiling, a lot. My wife comes in and says, "Whacha smiling about?" .....ummmm.....well you, of course:) :o :rolleyes:

(she doesn't know)

Love, Jo

cindybarnes
10-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Wendy , loose lips sink something they say :) I have to be careful to not say what Im thinking all the time too

Cindy

Stephenie
10-13-2005, 08:49 AM
And you were just trying to be helpful but, do they see that. No, just that you know were the strippers buy clothes.

So what do you do when your not shopping?

Jamie M
10-13-2005, 09:07 AM
See what you get for trying to be helpful ;)

Becky Blue
10-13-2005, 09:19 AM
Its like the time I found my wifes top lying on the floor early one morning when i was getting ready for work. So being a good husband I picked it up and hung it back on a hanger.( I swear I hadnt touched it girls!!!!)

Thats night she says what were you doing with my top (I had forgotten i had picked up the top in the morning). I said what do you mean, she says its moved, I say Ohhhh it was on the floor and I picked it up, she just gives me a funny look and says but how did it get into the floor?

Next time i will leave it lying there, and goto work

Jamie M
10-13-2005, 09:21 AM
Then you'll get asked , why was my top on the floor? damned if you do damned if you don't . what a dilema ;)

Wendy me
10-13-2005, 09:22 AM
And you were just trying to be helpful but, do they see that. No, just that you know were the strippers buy clothes.

So what do you do when your not shopping?
when i not shopping??? i am always shopping....;)

andreaboots
10-13-2005, 04:50 PM
It was a real chore not to reveal my real self to my past relationships! One has to cover tracks all the time and always you end up missing something that they catch! My relationship now lives seperately from me but knows all about my Cding and actually finds it very intriquing. She accepts me all the way and now threatens me with a full make-up job! Oh! Don't run now little one lets do you up real fine!!! OKAY!!!! He he he. Later gals! XXX