PDA

View Full Version : Dose she want me to transition full time ?

karren G
09-07-2011, 04:21 AM
:)I have been crossdressing for five years now and had a lovely new dress and some DD beast froms from the wife last week and now she is letting me dress as a woman more and more in front of her all the time .Do you think subliminaly she now see's me as a woman rahter than male as she has become so aceping of my female side ( i feel she acepts me as the sister she never had and works with some one that has transitioned and is now a female ) and i feel so at peace with myself in female mode. (my wardrobe & smalls draws are as full of female clothes she has bought for me and is now just as big as hers ) and now talks to me and treats me as she dose her GG 's THING'S JUST KEEP ON GETTING BETTER ACEPTANCE WISE .:)

Edit from Reine: I've merged the two similar threads, from the M2F & the TS sections, into one thread that will remain here in the TS section.

Jorja
09-07-2011, 05:13 AM
The question is, do YOU need/want to transition? It is my opinion that one should never transition for someone elses reasons. This is a personal decision and you should only transition for your own personal reasons. That may sound selfish but you will not find comfort and peace if you do it because someone else wants it and not yourself. I think you both should sit down and talk about it then come to a mutual decision as she is your wife.

Vicky_Scot
09-07-2011, 05:42 AM
You are a very lucky lady to have this wonderful lady in your life. Seems she feels the same towards you. :hugs:

Paula_56
09-07-2011, 05:48 AM
I could respond and write pages, what "you" need to do is too see a therapist who can help you decide where you are at. Also sit down and ask her, dont ask us.

noeleena
09-07-2011, 06:09 AM
Hi,

There's seems to me to be a key word missing it's called talking. about things issue's .

You seem to be saying does your S O think you are taking on the personer of a woman.

I know what i think as a woman just i dont know or have talked with your S O . only you both know what is being thought. dont 2 nd guess. ask talk about this or she has accepted
& this is the way you are going so it comes down to cant beat you then join you,

Confused come's down to no communicstion . try it & then youll know,

as you'v said you love dressing yet youv not talked about being a woman . so ? is are you. could you live as a woman & how do you think being a woman is , a lot different than wonting to be one, some thing you need to think about just think about 20 years ahead of you. as a woman & may be surgerys hormones can your body handle that, lots to think about.

...noeleena...

Melody Moore
09-07-2011, 06:10 AM
I can't add anything more to what Jorga has said.

Stephenie S
09-07-2011, 06:13 AM
Here's an idea. Why not talk to your wife about this?

MHO? No. She does NOT want you to transition. I think she is desperate to save her marriage. But you will never know how she feels until you stop guessing and start talking.

S

Kittyagain
09-07-2011, 06:36 AM
Yes, by all means, talk to your wife. She holds the answer.

Kitty

Here's an idea. Why not talk to your wife about this?

MHO? No. She does NOT want you to transition. I think she is desperate to save her marriage. But you will never know how she feels until you stop guessing and start talking.

S

Karren H
09-07-2011, 06:43 AM
Its not what she wants you to be its what you want or have to be!

linda allen
09-07-2011, 06:52 AM
Its not what she wants you to be its what you want or have to be!

Yep, it's what you want to be. Transitioning is a big step. Arguably the biggest change you can make in your life. And not something you can easily undo.

I watched part of a documentary on TV once where a man had full surgery to become a female, lived that way for many years (she looked pretty good as a female, BTW) , and then decided she wanted to become a male again. Of course, she hadn't saved the "male" parts so she ended up as a man who had to sit to pee.

Not a pretty thought.

Think about this long and hard, and get counselling before you cut off anything you might want back.

Wendy_Marie
09-07-2011, 07:33 AM
I don't place much stock in Subliminal messages...now she may be throwing hints to you like crazy...and she may just be trying to be a supportive wife who loves you and is showing you that she is comfortable enough with her own femininity to accept you for yours.

If you want answer's to these question badly enough...sit down with her...it may be a difficult conversation but just ask her outright..don't beat around the bush about it...just ask clear, carefully worded but direct questions and then allow her to respond and communicate.

Kaitlyn Michele
09-07-2011, 07:38 AM
No it is almost certain that she doesnt...and be warned that many times crossdressing is something that the hubby takes one step too far in a marriage..

dont want to be a party pooper but that's how i see it based on your OP.

kimdl93
09-07-2011, 07:53 AM
I have to admit, I am a little confused by your questions. Regarding transitioning, it is not a question of what she wants. The decision to transition should be based on your needs. The second question - whether she "just accepts you dressing 24/7"? really should be addressed to her. How are we to know?

Cynthia Anne
09-07-2011, 08:02 AM
What do YOU want! No not her, YOU! When you can answer that question, then TALK TO HER! Be honest and try to respect her wishes! Hugs!

Aprilrain
09-07-2011, 09:10 AM
she is letting me dress as a woman more and more in front of her all the time .Do you think subliminaly she now see's me as a woman rahter than male as she has become so aceping of my female side i think she may let me transition in the distant future

You say she "lets" you dress more and may "let" you transition. Perhaps I am way off base here but do you have some sort of Dom/Sub relationship?
Transition is about letting yourself be who you are not about obtaining permission from loved ones. Most of us wouldn't be here if we were waiting for permission! Some choose to NOT transition because of a family but that is a tough pill to swallow, I tried it and eventually choked on the pill!
You seem pretty happy about the situation as it is so why bother going through the hassle of transition?

Frances
09-07-2011, 09:29 AM
I am having hard time taking this thread seriously. I will play along however and answer that NOBODY wants you to transition. Not your girlfriend, not your parents and not even your therapist. Transition is the single hardest most profond change a human being can go through in my opinion, and is deeply personal.

That said, the opening post reads to me like feminization fetish, like some other posts that have been appearing now and again on this forum. It may be time for me to leave, I am afraid.

Badtranny
09-07-2011, 10:33 AM
It bothers me when people talk about transition and their wardrobe as if they're related. I'm beginning to think that a lot of CDrs might be a tiny bit delusional in regard to what transition really means.

It's fun to shop but honestly, clothes are way down on my priority list right now.

DonnaT
09-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Maybe she sees the good points of your CDing, and likes for you to be happy, so asks you to do so more often. It doesn't necessarily mean she wants you to transition.

So, yes, if YOU want and feel the need to transition, by all means talk to your wife about it. Don't make such a decision based on what your wife wants, as it is something you'll have to live with.

Aprilrain
09-07-2011, 02:44 PM
It's fun to shop but honestly, clothes are way down on my priority list right now.

it's not about the clothes? Then why have i spent half the day fretting over what to take with me to Boston! : P

Badtranny
09-07-2011, 03:16 PM
it's not about the clothes? Then why have i spent half the day fretting over what to take with me to Boston! : P

Cuz yer silly! That's why.

kellycan27
09-07-2011, 04:17 PM
I am having hard time taking this thread seriously. I will play along however and answer that NOBODY wants you to transition. Not your girlfriend, not your parents and not even your therapist. Transition is the single hardest most profond change a human being can go through in my opinion, and is deeply personal.

That said, the opening post reads to me like feminization fetish, like some other posts that have been appearing now and again on this forum. It may be time for me to leave, I am afraid.

I am with you on this one.

Rianna Humble
09-07-2011, 05:18 PM

Because we never have anything to wear

ReineD
09-07-2011, 05:54 PM
Karren G, this is a question you should ask your wife. Does she know that you would like to transition?

From a GG's perspective I can tell you that it is entirely possible for a GG to support her husband's CDing, without necessarily agreeing to a transition. We do have a few GGs in this forum who are happily married to transitioned and transitioning transwomen, but I gather this is quite rare.

Do you go out together frequently while you are dressed, is your wife publicly affectionate with you while you are dressed, and has she introduced Karren to her co-workers, friends, and family?

Kathy4ever
09-08-2011, 04:42 AM
My question yo you is this. Why do you think she might want you to transition?
1. Have you two ever talked about it?
2. Does she want to have sex like two females only?
3. Does she tell you never to to dress manly around her?

I don't see the corelation of her buying you a dress and forms as wanting you to transition.
I see a wife trying and supporting you in dressing.
Be thankful that she is supporting wife. Hey if you want to transition then I would seek
counseling and then see if she is okay with it.

nikkijo
09-08-2011, 08:32 AM
I am with you on this one.

ditto.... kelly wherever u go... take me with you.....

Drakba
09-13-2011, 06:25 AM
Sorry, but I too have to agree. In my experience, she is trying to gain the benefit side of having you as a part time girlfriend. My wife does that. When she wants me to be her girlfriend and have some girl-talk with me, she is very supportive. Then reality comes crashing in sometime later, and she needs her husband again.

If she is like my wife, she is accepting you as a CD, and just having some honest, sincere fun with it. Don't expect her to want to trade in her husband.

Now, are YOU ready to transition? Or do you want to be a more convincing, pretty CD? Very few of us really want to transition. Most TG's just want to be able to fully 'pass'. Be a pretty little thing on demand. Not trying to bash you at all, but this is my honest observation of most of the T* culture.

Do you dream of loosing your penis? Do you hate it and think of it as a wart? Are you ready to tell your mother, father, children, boss, pastor/priest/whatever that you are ready to become a woman? Is the thought of the ridicule you will get worth it? Are you willing to potentially loose some health over this? (you are going to be on medication for the rest of your life).

Or, do you want a 'second skin'? A skin you can put on, and become that pretty frilly thing, and enjoy the femininity?

I truly do wish you happiness, and recommend you enjoy the acceptance of your wife, it is very rare.

Paula