PDA

View Full Version : New Girlfriend Advice

jaqueline1
09-07-2011, 09:41 PM
:confused: so I've got a new girlfriend and I'm trying to decide if i need to tell her about my crossdressing orr keep it secret. what should I do

Wendy_Marie
09-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Tread Lightly...if you decide to tell...don't wait to long...be open and honest with both yourself and with the GF about your feelings, and where you think this might lead in your relationship.

AllieSF
09-07-2011, 09:59 PM
What Wendy said and add this. When you tell, you are basically telling the world, because this type of secret is always so hard to keep, especially after you two eventually separate and go your own ways. So, I would say, don't tell unless you really have a good feel for the trustworthiness of this girl. Definitely tell before you get to the engagement stage, so that she has a chance to make a good decision.

sissystephanie
09-07-2011, 10:06 PM
I will second very strongly the advice you have already received!! If you really love her, you are virtually obligated to tell her when you feel she is ready, but as Allie said before the engagement stage!

Jessica Ames
09-07-2011, 10:43 PM
After some talks on other threads here, a good course of action would be to be fully aware of the purpose of telling her. Of course you would wait until you know her character better, but don't just do it for yourself. If yo are going to do it, do it because you want to be fully honest and open with her. Do it because you want to let her know you better.

Cynthia Anne
09-07-2011, 10:50 PM
I really think you are receiving good advice above! But don't let her move in and discover your secret on her own! Hugs!

AmberM
09-08-2011, 12:10 AM
Always be honest and straightforward with the one you love. My advice is to do it sensitively and with great compassion and love.

Katrina Black
09-08-2011, 12:16 AM
wont she know when she see's those black lace panties the first time? id start her off on the right track ..if it fails keep trying until you find the one who just loves it

kimdl93
09-08-2011, 06:57 AM
get to know her well. If you want to continue the relationship, then tell her. If she can't handle it, then move on with no hard feelings.

Joanna41
09-08-2011, 07:19 AM
Ok...so here is my advice to tell or not to tell. Get to know about her and ask her questions and what she feels about CDing. Get an article in your head about it and use that to start the conversation. Work into the conversation if you feel she would be accepting to it...that you find it very interesting and see if you can steer it to have her go shopping for something new...start out small like panties or a nightie and let her help pick it out. You will get something new and you have started the relationship on the right foot. I wouldn't go all out for her until you know how she feels about CDing. I wouldn't wait too long to talk to her about it though. You don't want to have feelings that run deep for her if she isn't going to accept what you like to do...good luck!

Joanna

Sandra
09-08-2011, 08:37 AM
Tell her before it gets to serious for either of you.

lynnmcarthur
09-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Telling is such an important act. I have developed, after many years, into describing my condition as a lifelong gender identity issue and then waiting for questions