PDA

View Full Version : Does lingerie count?

Deana_CD
10-12-2005, 08:34 PM
Hello all, I'm new to this site and from what I've read so far I am so glad I found it! I'm really looking forward to sharing with all of you other girls. I'd like to begin my first post by posing a question to you all: As much as I enjoy wearing dresses, skirts, and all the rest I just don't have the body type to pass as a woman so I mainly wear panties and the occasional bra to give me that feminine feel that we all enjoy. My question is, with my crossdressing being primarily limited to lingerie, does that make me a true crossdresser? I'd really like to hear your opinions on this. Thanks for reading my post, I'll be checking for your replies. Have a great day girls, talk to you soon!

Deana_CD
10-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Hi, new member here. My crossdressing is confined primarily to panties, sometimes hose and a bra as well. While I do enjoy wearing a nice skirt or a dress as much as the next girl, I just don't have the body to pass for a woman. What's your opinion girls, does the fact that I'm mainly into lingerie mean that I'm a crossdresser? Looking forward to hearing your opinions on this subject.

Talon DeRojo
10-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Deana - I don't know if there is any official rule, but to my way of thinking, anyone who enjoys wearing any item of women's clothing qualifies. Welcome to the club, girlfriend!
Talon

uknowhoo
10-12-2005, 08:52 PM
Hi Deana, and welcome to the forum.
In answer to your question, of course it counts.
You'll find we're quite diverse here. Some wear only panties, and occasionally at that. Other dress en femme 24/7. Most of us are somewhere in between. Whatever floats yer boat, enjoy!

Tedi
10-12-2005, 09:01 PM
Like Talon said, there's no official rules. Between total crossdressing and total non-crossdressing there's thousands of variances in between. Whether you wear panties to work, or dress totally fem all the time, it doesn't matter.
You're welcome here!

Olivia
10-12-2005, 09:38 PM
Of course it counts; you a crossdresser baby! Enjoy the fun!!! O

Janice_2591
10-13-2005, 12:37 AM
Welcome aboard the goodship Crossdresser. There are wide variations in interests but whether you wear one item or many items of women's clothes for the purpose of enjoying them you are a CD, I prefer to call myself a transvestite, but whatever the label you are one of us.

Billijo49504
10-13-2005, 01:41 AM
HI and if you feel you are, you are. As the others have said, there are many varied forms of CD'ing. If it feels good, enjoy it! Oh, and about the body type, have you really looked at the women at the supermarket, short, tall, fat, skinny and some even look like football players. Enjoy this place, some of the nicest people you will ever meet are here.

Helen MC
10-13-2005, 02:16 AM
Panties count? Of course they do! That is where most of us started, secretly trying on a pair of our sister's or mother's (or some other female relative or neighbour's) panties or knickers. Some of us then went on to dress in other female clothes such as skirts, dresses, bras, etc, others remained quite happy to wear knickers only under their male trousers. Some are quite happy and confident to go outdoors en femme while others such as myself wear drab outerwear (I wear panties 24/7) when outdoors, working etc and only "dress" at home. So wear Panties with Pleasure and Pride, you are a "sister under the skin" or at least under the trousers!

RachelDenise
10-13-2005, 05:07 AM
Yes, yes and yes! :cool:

Nyx
10-13-2005, 05:55 AM
Crossdressing limited to underwear and such is more along the lines of transvestism (a form of fetichism)... Not that it makes you an evil person or anything ;)

Jamie M
10-13-2005, 06:05 AM
Don't panic Deana , there's no Trannie Police around here checking you're wearing your obligitory false eyelashes and ultra mini skirt.

However unless you own morre than 20 pair of high heels and mention the P word in at least one post a day then I'm not sure if you qualify :evil:

hehe , welcome aboard , you a true cd now girl :gh:

Helen MC
10-13-2005, 06:11 AM
Funny Nyx. I have always used the two terms in the opposite way to you. To me "Crossdressing" means the private wearing of women's clothing for sexual arousal and pleasure with no wish to try to appear convincingly as a woman far less to go out dressed as one - I am very much as "Crossdresser" in that sense, and it could be called a Fetish. Now although "Transvestite" is simply the Latinised version of "CD" to me it has always meant someone who gets their pleasure be that sexual or being more at one with themselves by dressing and trying to look like a woman as convincingly as possible and usually going about clothed as, appearing, and acting as a woman if at all possible.

There is of course plenty of room for both types both here and in the World at large.

Jamie M
10-13-2005, 06:13 AM
I think it varies wildly with no actual common definition. We've been through this before on the forum trying to agree what means what but to be honest I think it's just a case of what you feel more comfortable with. I prefer crossdresser myself and i don't try to attach to much significance to what I'm actually saying by it

Wendy me
10-13-2005, 06:22 AM
i would say if thats what you like then why yes it dose.....enjoy....

Tiffy
10-13-2005, 06:46 AM
I hope it counts because lingerie is my favorite part. Welcome and enjoy Deana.

April Marie

Stormgirl
10-13-2005, 08:23 AM
you think?

Angela Burke
10-13-2005, 02:33 PM
Panties Rule !!!

Angela XX

pedebra
10-13-2005, 02:39 PM
Deana,
I hope ie counts. So many of those on this forum get few chances to do anything more. Panties is where most of us started.

Debra

Kimberly
10-13-2005, 02:43 PM
Most consider the following to be the case:

Only wears Lingerie: "Panty Lover"
Wears female clothing for sexual stimulation: Transvestite
Wears clothing to feel feminine or their "complete" self: Crossdresser
Is transitioning: Transexual

Crossdresser can also cover all aspects of this, in my opinion - and is therefore an umbrella term for all aspects of gender bending.