PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Rings

Jo-Anne
09-08-2011, 01:05 PM
Recently,my SO gave me a pretty diamond dinner ring,which I love..I notice that many girls wear wedding rings..I'm curious as to how it makes you feel when you wear your rings....:)..Jo-Anne

StarrOfDelite
09-08-2011, 02:28 PM
When I go out clubbing I usually wear a diamond engagement ring on my left ring finger, my Marine Corps ring is always on my right ring finger, and one or more rings from my collection of costume jewelry emerald, ruby, topaz, and sapphire rings for the other fingers. I'm usually wearing 3-4 rings. So, I guess you might say that wearing rings makes me feel good: Feminine and pretty and more passable.

sissystephanie
09-08-2011, 02:34 PM
I wear my wedding band virtually all the time. Almost 50 years of marriage, before cancer took her, makes wearing that ring a given for me!! The only other jewelry I wear is a pendent given to me by my girlfriend!, which I wear every day!! I am not really a jewelry person, although I do have a lot of it!!

suchacutie
09-08-2011, 02:46 PM
For us, the symbolism of wedding rings goes beyond gender presentation so Tina wears her wedding ring. Right now my wife is also only wearing her wedding ring as arthritis has expanded the bones in her fingers and we need to get the band of her engagement ring expanded. At that point we'll have a discussion about something for Tina!

Bernadina
09-08-2011, 05:02 PM
I always wear feminine and wedding rings when I'm out and about and in social settings.

Never wear any rings (or any other jewellery or a watch) when I'm working. It's just too dangerous when working around equipment and electricity.

Cheryl T
09-09-2011, 07:47 AM
It just adds to me. My wife asked why ... why not wear yours ... I said I wanted to wear something feminine and also wanted every one to know that I was married.
That pleased her and now I wear it whenever I dress.

wanagione
09-09-2011, 08:35 AM
my wife bought me an engagement and wedding ring to wear when I'm dressed. She said, like Cherly T she wanted people to know I was married.

bridget thronton
09-09-2011, 08:40 AM
Unless I am doing heavy work, I wear 3 rings most of the time (the diamond engagement ring and anniversary band my spouse gave me on my left hand and another ring on my right hand). I usually wear a necklace too. jewelry helps me feel like a lady.

StaceyJane
09-09-2011, 08:48 AM
I wear a fake wedding ring when I'm en femme. Wouldn't want anyone to think i was available.

Shelly67
09-09-2011, 09:26 AM
I too wear a fake wedding ring , which to be honest is really only for show , as I don't venture out . At times over the years the things have ruined so many pairs of stockings it drove me mad . Just like that ragged nail that laddered those expensive hose ...... hasn't it ladies ??
In bloke mode , I simply cant wear a ring . Tend to either bend them , or worse lose them as my hands are always cold and in winter seem to shrink , letting the band fall off ........

DOH !!!!

DonnaT
09-09-2011, 05:04 PM
I wear my regular wedding band, always. Couldn't get it off if I wanted to, knuckle's too big.

I don't think wearing a diamond next to it would make me feel any different, but I reckon I would constantly worry about it falling off given the fact that the band size would be a little larger to fit on my finger.

*Vanessa*
09-09-2011, 05:20 PM
A few months ago one of my diamond rings went missing. I blow-up with anger. My SO ask a few Qs and I told her to leave it along. She persisted and I started creaming at her. The next week I bundled up all my gold and sold it all.
When she ask why, I told her that it was obvious, at lest to me, I couldn't handle the attachment any more. It had become more important then the people around me. <not trying to suggest anything here> #justsaying

Eryn
09-09-2011, 05:30 PM
My male mode ring is a plain band, which was immediately pointed out as too masculine in a picture I posted. While shopping costume jewelry with my wife she pointed out a nice wedding/engagement ring set that works perfectly. The engagement ring sits inside a doubled wedding ring, something like this:

http://fl2.shopmania.org/files/images/9619/engagement-ring-insert-2-ring-cz-wedding-set-925-silver~9618074.jpg

It's an inexpensive set, but it'll pass a cursory examination, covers my normal ring mark, and it makes me feel good when I wear it.

t-girlxsophie
09-09-2011, 06:37 PM
When my wife and I got engaged on xmas day 2006 as well as exchanging rings she surprised and delighted me by presenting me with a gorgeous femme engagement (on the right)ring.It was finishing touch to a wonderful day164433

Sophie

Paula Siemen
09-10-2011, 07:57 AM
I always wear my male wedding ring. It is just a very plain, unadorned, smooth gold band, apx 1/4" wide.
My wife asked me one time if I wore my ring when I was out and dressed as Paula to which I said yes. I had previusly been repremanded by a GG at an MCDC meeting for not wearing it. As for now, Its always on my finger except when I shower. I have added a very nice gold ring that is kind of curvey?? with a very small zircon, which overlaps the plain gold band and has the effect of a wedding/engagement pair. I've actually had several complements on the pair from sales counter ladies.

Cheryl T
09-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Funny thing that happened....
My wife and I were out shopping at the mall and one of the jewelry stores had an appraiser working that day. Since we hadn't had her ring appraised in some years we talked and decided to have it done. As she was handing it to him he looked at me and asked if I wished to have mine done as well (that was a compliment I'll take any day). I thanked him and said no (mines CZ anyway...lol). But he did make my day.