PDA

View Full Version : Off with his ...

Carol Elizabeth
09-08-2011, 02:15 PM
hair!

I couldn't stand it any longer. I've kept it trimmed very short since last winter with a clippers, but I just couldn't stand it any longer!

So now my body is rid of that nasty stuff and clothes feel so much better again.

I didn't hold out as long as previous years, but it has been getting cooler here so long sleeves, pants, and long skirts are in order anyway. My guess is that my wife won't even notice the change.:daydreaming:

At least for me, the shaving season has officially begun.

revned
09-08-2011, 02:30 PM
I do the same thing, haha! During winter I am as smooth as can be, summer I have to go without.

I just shaved my pubic area about an hour ago and plan to finish up later tonight. It feels so clean and smooth! I have yet to find a good way of doing the balls.

sissystephanie
09-08-2011, 02:38 PM
At my advanced age I have virtually no body hair, so have no problems. I can shave about once a month and take care of any problem areas!

*Vanessa*
09-08-2011, 03:02 PM
... At least for me, the shaving season has officially begun.

I love my smooth body and for me that season is all year. :)

abigailf
09-08-2011, 03:35 PM
I shave all summer so I have a nice smooth look. I let it grow in the winter and get my legs waxed every 4 to six weeks. So for me, shaving season is the summer and waxing season is the winter :D

Shelly67
09-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Smooth and as slinky as a racing snake is a lovely feeling . I adore being hairless ... it just can't be beat . It feels sensative , and so very clean .
However , I spent a week or just over in bed a few years back with a good dose of the flu . My goodness , after a few days I began to itch , scratch then claw at the bristles coming back . Whats really odd is that has anyone noticed other guys who visibly show that the razor has been at work ? Whilst standing in Halfords last weekend , the guy waiting at the cheque out before me had without a doubt been for a lick with the steel . He was huge , at least 6.5 , 20 odd stone and looked like a very aggressive chap . My wifes commented several times on the uprise of guys shes seen who obviously prefer to be hairless . Metro sexual , personnel grooming whatever , the one thing that worries me is in my golden years will the hair return with a vengence ?
I hope not .

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr169/mistressmichelle69/chewbacca_ru4195.jpg

CynthiaD
09-08-2011, 05:24 PM
I wear pantyhose almost every day, and hairy legs just don't mix with pantyhose. I shave everything year round.

Maria 60
09-08-2011, 07:00 PM
Shaved my chest this weekend and after 25 years married she didn't even notice. Was going to do my legs but i have a test at the doctor next week, so i think i could wait one more week.