PDA

View Full Version : Stupid left-over T.S. Lee

Carroll
09-08-2011, 06:32 PM
That would be Tropical Storm Lee. I have been waiting for the past week for today to finally dress. My kids know I dress, but the wife prefers I do my dressing when they are at school. Their first day of school, I had to work, but today I had off. First the school calls and says a two hour delay, about an hour later they call again and cancel school for the day due to local flooding. Now I have to wait until Monday....ugghh!

CynthiaD
09-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Here in Texas we were disappointed when T. S. Lee didn't hit us. It's so dry there are bad grass fires in some places an danger of fires everywhere. It's been so hot I finally broke down and bought a pair of shorts (lady's shorts of course). at least most of my skirts are knee length and above.

erickka
09-09-2011, 05:47 AM
I had to make an emergency trip to the Tampa Bay area last Sat, and returning to Tn. on Tuesday SUCKED! 800 miles of rain then COLD...you all get my drift. I agree, it needs to GO!

StaceyJane
09-09-2011, 08:34 AM
yes, please send your rain down to Texas!

Karren H
09-09-2011, 08:48 AM
I thought you were going to bash Trans Sexuals!! TS Lee gave us 4 straight days of rain. Now its stuck over top of the Burgh, spinning around. Can't wait till it drifts back east and we get hammered by the western side that's over in Ohio!

Kittyagain
09-09-2011, 09:03 AM
I know just what you mean Carrol. So close then the time slips away. Best to you on following your wife's wishes. That makes you a good husband and still be Carol when the time is right.

Kitty

DonnaT
09-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Been raining here for 6 days, with over 7 inches at a minimum. Wish I could get it to go to Texas.