PDA

View Full Version : Out to CD meeting

steffie39
10-12-2005, 10:10 PM
Hey girls,

This last weekend was all-in-all a good one. My wife finally decided to go to another CD meeting with me (1st time she went with me since August when I first went). Unlike the 1st one, this time she said she had a great time there. She said that she will go to future meetings as long as they are as good as this one. She even added that maybe someday she will go out with me in public like to a movie, restaurant, shopping, etc. again but to give her time. That's good enough for me. Obviously a far cry from a couple of weeks ago. We'll see what happens but at least that's encouraging.

She was so into the meeting (she even liked the food there) that when they were nominating new officers for it (president, vice-president, etc.), my wife, when one of the meeting heads asked for a Secretary, turns to a CD across the table and says: "Nominate her" while pointing to me! Needless to say, this was a shock to me. lol So despite my inexperience (only came out in August and went out like 5 whole times), I'm now involved in a CD group hierchy! Hard to believe. My wife thinks it would be good if I got more involved; so I'll try my best and see what happens. Anyway that was the total evening. Just thought I'd post it. Take care.

Steffie

KatieZ
10-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Well that's great. Congratulations on both counts.

Does your wife come here? Sounds like she would like this crowd and feel right at home here.

Hugs

HaleyPink2000
10-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Thats great news.
Haley:)