PDA

View Full Version : Wife wants to go for walk with me dressed

Michelle Crossfire
09-09-2011, 09:56 AM
For the last few days, my wife has been asking for me to dress up. Finally had a chance to do it yesterday all day. She came home from work and was pleasantly surprised. Later in the evening, around 10p or so, after dark, she asked if i had any flats, to which i said no, all i have is heels. She said that because she suggested we go for a walk. I was somewhat surprised, and then suggested a local metropark, but she thought it would be closed. A little while later i suggested maybe around the neighborhood, but she had changed her mind and decided to go to bed instead because she had to work the next morning. Oh well, maybe next time.

JohannaSophia
09-09-2011, 10:09 AM
That is sweet of her to ask, get some color coordinated walking shoes!

kimdl93
09-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Well, I'd suggest that you get some flats, find out the park schedule and be prepared the next time she feels like taking a walk!

Kimberly Long
09-09-2011, 10:58 AM
Get some new shoes and be ready next time. It is sure nice to have a wife that supports you. Remember do something nice for her from time to time.
Love Kimberly

Deana ♥ Danni
09-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Most definitely :) go get you some shoes today!!

RADER
09-09-2011, 11:45 AM
I wish I could go for a walk outside, But it would have to be at midnight and some where deserted. LOL
Rader

Joanna41
09-09-2011, 12:09 PM
Het outta the house and take your wife shopping with you for some new shoes...get her some too!

Joanna

t-girlxsophie
09-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Love my heels,but for comfort you cant beat a nice pair of flats,I have a few pairs I wear them around the house too

Sophie

carhill2mn
09-09-2011, 02:27 PM
Oh, my! You have to get your act together and be ready for these opportunities! A great many on this forum would "kill" to hear their wives ask them to dress up, let alone, go for walk.

sabrinaedwards
09-09-2011, 06:41 PM
I think that you will find that going out for a walk will be refreshing. I love to wear reasonabe high heel shoes because I love the tatoo or sound of them. I have a pair of black, patent leather, 2 1/2 inch heels that I have worn on many walks. Think of yourself as fortunate that your wife enjoys the pleasure or you being crossdressed on your walk.

linda allen
09-10-2011, 07:56 AM
You've got to get some flats or "walking shoes". Every woman has them. Also, I've done it myself, but you should be very carefull walking in a park or any semi deserted, unlit place at night. Strange people are out there and some will harm you. If you're worried about being recognized (I am), drive to someplace far enough away that you're not likely to run into anyone you know.

Now to get my wife to say "Honey, why don't you get dressed up as a woman and we'll go for a walk?" Just daydreaming!

Tina B.
09-10-2011, 09:31 AM
I was surprised the first time I got a pair of flats, but a cute pair of flats can feel just as feminine as a pair of heels, not as sexy, but just as girl. Two women out walking late at night, wearing heels, might make people think you where out working, I don't blame the wife for going to bed, get those shoes!
Tina B.

GG Kathy
09-10-2011, 09:27 PM
My SO and I go for a walk together almost every morning (with her dressed) to start our day.

Torrey
09-10-2011, 10:44 PM
That is sweet of her to ask, get some color coordinated walking shoes!
I just recently got a pair, but was already doing the walk thing fully en femme in guy shoes.