PDA

View Full Version : A Question just occurred to me ...

AndreaCD1963
09-09-2011, 10:44 AM
I have been fortunate for the past several years, both living on my own and now with my current SO, that I haven't had to hide anything (clothing).

For those of you that in the closet, and even your SO doesn't know, how do you get your laundry done?

A silly question perhaps - but it suddenly popped into my head LOL :)

Karren H
09-09-2011, 11:47 AM
You mean your suppesed to wash them?? Damn...

MsSamanthaErica
09-09-2011, 11:53 AM
LOL Karren!!

I don't have that issue (no SO) but others are around. I usually bag it in a dark bag... take to a laundromat and if anyone were to say anything (never happened yet) my "wife" makes me do the laundry... :) At least it sounds good on paper... :D

suchacutie
09-09-2011, 02:00 PM
Normally it's not an issue (wife is supportive) but when others are around my wife is careful about when she does what, and much would just look like hers anyway. Tina washes her own lingerie by hand anyway.

pernille d
09-09-2011, 02:53 PM
An apt question but surely we can all find time to do your laundry when you have washroom to yourself . Mind you things have changed a bit in my family as some how I slipped up as one day my wife came to me and said " i washed these for you " and handed some of my lingeri. A few weeks later it happened again with some oft nylons . And it has turned in to a bit of a joke.
So an interesting way to get your washing done + get busted at the same time

AvidFan
09-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Since I do all my laundry at my folks house, I wash most of my fem items by hand. I've got 2 big 6 gallon buckets for washing and wrinsing. Hang to dry on the upstairs railing on hangers. Works fine, and my clothes stay nice.

LisaAlexander
09-09-2011, 03:17 PM
I've only hand washed the undies but I don't wear the clothes that often anyway :p but I will this week since family is away :D

Beth Wilde
09-09-2011, 07:31 PM
Try doing it when you live in military barracks! lol
I have a button up duvet that I put things inside to wash... And always arrive at the machine just before it finishes..... Hand wash a lot in the sink in my room too.

RADER
09-09-2011, 11:30 PM
You mean your suppesed to wash them?? Damn...

Yes Karren, you must wash them.
Maybe your Kitty can do the wash. LOL
I do all the laundry since my wife's handy-capping, But my wife is OK with my dressing anyway.
Rader

Kathy4ever
09-10-2011, 04:06 AM
Went and bought new cloths when I was hiding them. I think I might of washed a couple outfits a couple times. I hated to wash them because then I would have to wait to wear them. This was when I only had a couple of outfits.

Cynthia Anne
09-10-2011, 04:29 AM
I suppose you could wash them when your wife is not at home! If she catches you, you can tell her they belong to your girlfriend!!:eek::D

Yvonne York
09-10-2011, 06:00 AM
I'm lucky not to have that problem, and my wife has no issues with washing my girl stuff - we do share the chores! But we now have a cleaner, and my wife regularly leaves my clothes on the airer. Now with me a B cup and her an H cup, it is pretty obvious that my lacy, sexy, bras are not my wife's. What does the cleaner think? Don't no, and I'm not certain I care!

Tina B.
09-10-2011, 07:06 AM
Cynthia Anne, now you have created a new problem I think. Yes Karren, and it helps to use soap. My wife knows all about me, and I do most of the laundry anyway, since she works and I don't. But I can still get her to iron them for me, because she is so sweet, and I don't iron very good.
Tina B.

BillieLynne
09-10-2011, 07:18 AM
I used to take all my clothes to the laundromat and pay them wash and fold them. No questions were ever asked. They just thought "we" were a two income family and didn't have time to do laundry.

Billie

Karren H
09-10-2011, 07:41 AM
I do mine at the hotel laundry or at a laundrymatt... Usually enfemme. Which makes doing laundry less sucky...

GirlyBits
09-10-2011, 08:38 AM
I keep all of my stuff at my friends house. When I wanna do any dressing I go there. Makes life so much easier.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
09-10-2011, 10:18 AM
Well, the sad truth is that when I was living at home and closeted, I didn't wash the majority of my clothes. But I also didn't really wear them for extended enough periods of time for them to really need washed. The exception was underwear. My mom did the laundry at our house and before she went to work full time, she preferred to do all the laundry herself because it was easier for her to just stage the different loads than it was to work around me doing my own wash. So when I knew I was making the decision to start wearing women's underwear on a regular basis, I knew I was going to have to tell her I was doing it. It was an awkward conversation to say the least but I got through it. Strangely this didn't seem to soften the blow for her when I came out about my full crossdressing years later.

Cheryl T
09-10-2011, 10:19 AM
Before I came out to my wife totally I would just hand wash my lingerie. As for the outfits...they always seemed to be part of the Purge Cycle not the Rinse Cycle. I would wear an outfit to death and then it would be time for guilt and self-loathing and purging. Then of course a few months later a new outfit would magically appear to replace it....love that genie!
Now that she knows she does all the laundry and it's not an issue. I wear what I want when I want and her only request is to limit the items that she has to iron...fine with me...she's great!

CindyT
09-10-2011, 12:38 PM
I live at home with 1 child and his SO, I just throw my stuff in the washing machine when they are not home...