PDA

View Full Version : I'm Hooked!!!

jolien
10-12-2005, 10:45 PM
Hello girls. I know I haven't posted here much, but I do enjoy reading all your stories. Personally, I have never had much interest in "going out" en femme. I kind of wondered what all the hoopla was about. Also, I generally don't even get the urge to dress completely very often, you know wig, make-up, the whole deal. I have probably only dressed completely four or five times. But I have been going through some changes in my life and have a new partner, who I believe is the love of my life. She is very understanding and helpful. I also have a lot of stress in my life, when I have to leave town for reasons that I don't want to get into.
Well, it was today when I was out of town that I finally had the urge. I was going to "go out"!!!
First, I got myself all dressed up, while driving down the road. No easy task. I felt I looked great. I was wearing new black slacks, black three inch heel mary janes, a red sleeveless turtleneck, and a black sweater. I also had my wig, mathcing bra and panties, and homemade breast forms. My only draw back was that my fingernails were not painted and my hands are not very feminine. But other than that I felt great. Better than I ever had.
I decided to stop at the Wal-Mart in the city I was in. My plan was to park in the lot, then take my bag from the front seat, get out of the car, and put the bag in the back seat. No big deal, of course, but to me it was huge.
So I pulled into Wal-Mart two car spaces from the nearest car. Just as I pull up and turn off the car, I notice an older woman, pushing her cart. Guess what of all the cars in the lot, the one two spaces away from me was HERS!.
So she opens the trunk and proceeds to put about thirty bags into her trunk. I'm serious too, it was a good four to five minutes. Meanwhile, I am scared to death, I can't get out for the first time, with this lady right beside me. So I proceed to mess with my purse and just appear as if I'm doing something inside the car. At one point, I even got my check book out and pretended to do it. Finally, the lady leaves, and as she pulls away she looks at me and I look at her. I just know she read me, but maybe not. But now I look over and there are two guys talking in the lot about ten spaces away. I decide this is too much and go to the end of the lot.
There, finally, Jolien sees the day light. Yes it was mid-afternoon, sorry for not mentioning it. So I get out and put my bag in the back seat. Not really a big deal.
But then I think to myself how cheap the gas is where I am at. And I have read about several ladies getting gas as a great experience. So I drive over to the gas station and there is no one on my side, except the attendant lady, who is walking back and forth carrying boxes about twenty feet away. Well I decide this is it. So I get out and do the pay at the pump thing. But I was too nervous to stay outside the whole time, so I put the nozzle in, then got back in the car, then got out and got my receipt. Let me tell you girls, it was unbelievable. I have never felt such a rush!!!! It was SO COOL. Then as I'm pulling out another car pulls in with a guy and a girl. And the guy either was trying to read me or was totally checking my out.
So anyway, I drive another hour or so and decide that I am hungry. By now it dark. I go back and forth in my mind for awhile, and then decide to go to a drive-thru. Like I said I was worried about my voice, but luckily there was like five cars in front of me. So I know the guy could not keep track of what voice ordered what. So I went through the drive-thru and face my first two people as Jolien. I did not have the nerve to look at anyone in the face, but hey I still did it.
After that I got home and told my SO. She was very excited and told me she was proud of me. She then went back to work, so I proceeded to go out and about my town. Well I did not have the nerve to go into any stores, but I did return a movie to a place you have to walk your movie up to the door. Also, I got out at different places and bought a total of three soda pops and two newspapers, all in very lit parking lots.
So anyway, I'm really sorry that this is sooo long, but girls I am hooked. The rush from "going out" is unbelievable. I felt so good about myself and was so confident. I wanted to just keep going places, but I ran out of quarters. Needless to say, tonight was just the beginning for the world seeing Jolien. And for any of you girls, who think you can't do it, just do it. You definitely will not regret it. Just be safe and plan it out and it will be a great experience. Thank you ladies.

Emily Ann Brown
10-12-2005, 11:34 PM
Way to go dear !!!! You are telling the truth....the rush is unreal, AND addictive. Glad you faced those fears and had a great experience as your reward.

Emily Ann

Kierci
10-13-2005, 12:59 AM
Girl I understand the fear,rush,surge, etc..... It is a great feeling being outside in public in nothing but (socially accepted) womens clothing. I have been going out (far from passing) for sometime it does get easier especially when you say "hell they dont know me and I will never see them again" I admit I still get nervous getting out of my safe haven (my car) Congratulations GirlFriend Keep it up.

:balloons: :dance:

Shannon
10-13-2005, 01:02 AM
Jolien, thank you for sharing your experience. I am so wanting to go out dressed up, and your story helped me so much.

Billijo49504
10-13-2005, 01:13 AM
You go girl!!! Isn't it a rush!! I remember my first time, I was scared and excited at the same time. Next time walk into a store and look around, If you don't buy anything, you can walk out if the pressure get to you. Instead of having to wiat to check out. Go to a Lane Bryant store, they are very cd friendly. Keep us informed of your adventures....BJ

Elinor
10-13-2005, 07:24 AM
:) Great news:thumbsup:
Way you go GIRL! Well done we are all proud of you.:angel:

Lauren_T
10-13-2005, 07:31 AM
Beats Hell out of sticking around the house, dudnit? :D

JoAnnDallas
10-13-2005, 08:21 AM
CONGRADS.... and you thought that it was going to be hard. Now your hooked. LOL... I remember the first time I went out en fem. It was to get gasoline too. It was at one of those stations that lots of islands and one was off to one side, which was what I needed at the time. The next time I got gas, I used a closer station and there was a man at another island who looked at me but did not take much notice to me, which told me that I had passed enough not to be noticable.
It is a RUSH and a THRILL all at the same time. Then there was the time the cop was following me for a coupleof blocks, but he turned off.

Keep it girl, and before you know it, your will be shopping with your wife.

JoAnn

Stormgirl
10-13-2005, 08:22 AM
my head hurts

uknowhoo
10-13-2005, 09:39 AM
Congratulations, what a liberating step!! There's no stopping you now. I can imagine the h o u r s you and Sherlyn will be spending cruising the malls. Have fun and be safe. Tammi

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-13-2005, 12:07 PM
You go girl! :dance: Just remember, it's a big world outside the closet -- you'll need lots of shoes.... ;)

pedebra
10-13-2005, 02:55 PM
Jolien,
What a great adventure! Now that you have taken that first big step, you will always be looking for the opportunity to go out. Enjoy every time.
Debra

Natalie x
10-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Ha, ha! You're hooked!

Great isn't it?

Thanks for sharing, that was a marvelous story, I really enjoyed reading it.

chattaboxx
10-13-2005, 06:13 PM
well done Jolien,

I am trying to get to the point when i can go out, don't think it is going to be long now.

Going to go out in my car at night first, then see how it goes

once again well done and thank you for sharing your story with us

Louise

KatieZ
10-13-2005, 06:22 PM
Way to go. There's no turning back once you got the "bug". Have fun with it.

Hugs

Holly
10-13-2005, 06:31 PM
Jolien, there's no going back now, girl! Next thing you know, you'll be shopping, eating, and having the time of your life. Congratulations on taking that important first step. :balloons:

urban gypsy
10-13-2005, 06:52 PM
Its addictive isn't, I hope you enjoy this new found freedom, I still need my wife to hold my hand when I go out dressed even If we go to some very public places, or I meet her there, but I still find it hard to go into places were other people are on my own but maybe one day. when i have lost the weight that i intend to.

paulaN
10-13-2005, 07:36 PM
way to go girl. great story with a happy ending or should I say happy begining. hee,hee, your hooked.