PDA

View Full Version : Interesting night

Lady_Chaos
09-09-2011, 07:04 PM
So I went for my monthly waxing wearing a male top and ladies jeans with 4" open toed pumps - there was a guy in there waiting for his turn (I Was earlier than I thought). He looked at me then at my shoes. He didn't say a word ... lol That felt cool. Then as his turn was done and he returned to the lobby he saw me reading a magazine (Flare) with my legs crossed and all. Again no reaction from him just a weird look.

So that was interesting ... But I have a question - have any of you girls feel like you have 2 left feet when walking out in public? On my way to the car it felt funny walking out in a skirt (with male top - no bra) ... maybe it was the stones in the sidewalk??? It just felt off. Not as smooth as inside... Or just nerves getting the better of me?
That will probably be the last time I go out without my hair done (still waiting on straightener to arrive) and makeup... but anyone get nerved up when all dolled up? Anything to keep your head high and stay natural and focused?

Cynthia Anne
09-10-2011, 06:59 AM
I'm use to having the feeling that you discribe here! Doesn't happen all the time but still happens enough! Makes me think I should give 'it' up! I know that's not going to happen! So I can't wait to go out again! Hugs!

Maria 60
09-10-2011, 07:20 AM
I would only wear heels in the house and then i wanted to take some outdoor pic's. We drove to the country and when i got out to go around the car so my wife could take the picture, my first step my foot dragged on the pavement and i ripped the toe of the pantyhose and broke the straps on the shoes. I was so upset and then my wife told me it's different outside the floor in the house is smooth the pavement is bumpy so you have to lift your feet.

Tina B.
09-10-2011, 09:26 AM
Not out, so I can't really say, but it seems to me, the only way is practice, practice, practice.
Tina B.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
09-10-2011, 10:06 AM
I still occasionally get a slight bit unraveled by the odd look here and there but for the most part I do my best to fight that internal doubt response because the more we carry ourselves as if we belong where we are and look good how we are, the more other people will pick up on that energy and roll with it too, but if you act embarrassed or ashamed of yourself, people are going to think you're doing something worth being embarrassed or ashamed about.

Who knows what he was thinking when he saw you. Since he was also there getting a waxing of some type maybe he was thinking about wishing he'd had the guts to dress more girly as well.