PDA

View Full Version : Oh what a night!!!

Nancie64
09-10-2011, 12:34 AM
On Thursday evening my SO and I had a dinner date with my sister in law and another couple to thank them for help they had given at a party we had over the weekend. As we were having a drink before the meal, the conversation went to the wifes getting their husbands clothes ready to go for this dinner. As I mentioned that I too came home and showered and my clothes were read to go, My sister in law looked at me with this look that excited me, and she said, " I bet your clothes were laid out". She knows I dress. After the meal we went outside for a drink and as we walking out the door, she whispers " hope your dressed warm under, it's cool outside. Later on the way home I finished dressing and took a few strolls at a rest area and than my SO took a short cut down this country road and it was pretty steep. About half way down she told me to see if I could walk down this road. I can tell you that my leg muscles were sore this morning, I walked maybe 500 feet down hill. Try this sometime and you will learn to walk in heels a lot better. Still loved ever minute of it. :daydreaming:

Cynthia Anne
09-10-2011, 05:02 AM
I beleive you had a very good night! I use to enjoy long walks in heels! Hugs!:)