PDA

View Full Version : Time flies by when you are having fun

Kathy4ever
09-10-2011, 05:03 AM
I just realized I joined this site three years ago. I thought it was two year. I've been thinking lately how much things have change since the beginning.

1. I hid my cloths- now I don't
2. used my wifes panties- now I have 20 of my own
3. had very short hair- now longer past the ears
4. dressed privately- now fem almost everyday
5. no polish- now painted toe nails and some time finger nails
6. Stud only earings- now fem hoop earings
7. hairy - now smooth
8. check this site out once a week-now almost twice a day
10. two outfits-now about 20
11. not moistureized- now moisturizeed
12. never posted on lurked- now all most post something daily
13. drab mens shoes-now more fem looking sandals
14. she would throw away my stuff- now she does not

I know there is more but can't think of them. I only found this site because my wife had seareched about cross dressing after catching me. I checked her history and ended up joining. been a long progress from where I started from. I'm some what happy with the progress. I do want more but don't want to push any faster than she can accept. I have and she has come a long ways.

Cynthia Anne
09-10-2011, 05:25 AM
WOW! That's a nice list! Give your wife a hug today for her help and understanding! Hugs!

Tina B.
09-10-2011, 07:32 AM
The place has that effect on people doesn't it!
Tina B.

Kathy4ever
09-11-2011, 04:42 AM
Yes it does. I could not have imagined getting this far . I would like to see others lists of how things have changed for them since they joined this luvely site.
The place has that effect on people doesn't it!
Tina B.

christina s
09-11-2011, 05:07 AM
I'm hoping i can make the same progress over the next couple of years :)

Brenda Freeman
09-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Love the list Kathy, mine is shorter but I to am happy with my progress, I occasionally go out and my wife has accepted my crossdressing which means no more hiding clothes feelings the works! This site and access to so much info on the web really helps us all no matter what we are looking for to know were not alone.

NathalieX66
09-11-2011, 11:10 AM
Kathy, that's wonderful. You have a loving accepting wife, how great is that?
This site has changed me too in the last 2½years. If it's this contagious, I think we are all beoming a force to be reckoned with..........did this make any sense?