PDA

View Full Version : make up tips needed

Shaz
10-13-2005, 02:30 AM
i have close to no idea about make up nor how it works lol, but does any one know what colours would look good on brown skin? i.e eyes, lips etc?
i don't have a fav colour, except for black and i think that's kinda pointless :P

DanaJ
10-13-2005, 04:53 AM
I have two suggestions for you Shaz.....

1) you say your GF "she is 100 % o.k with it all " so have you asked her yet to work with you? It is a great advantage to have an understanding GG to help out here.....

2) Join the Beauty Club here - we would love to have you join, and there are many tips that may help you in there.

Tiffy
10-13-2005, 07:01 AM
Ok Dana, I have heard enough about the beauty club. How do I join? I want to join:jumping: Thanks, April

Sharon
10-13-2005, 10:22 AM
Ok Dana, I have heard enough about the beauty club. How do I join? I want to join Thanks, April

Just go to the link (Dana's name) on the Beauty Club gateway (at the top of the Male to Female index page), or click on the link below:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

i have close to no idea about make up nor how it works lol, but does any one know what colours would look good on brown skin? i.e eyes, lips etc?
i don't have a fav colour, except for black and i think that's kinda pointless :P

The best way that I have found to see what looks good on me and what doesn't is to experiment and play with colors. Look in magazines for photos of GG's with a similar skin tone as you have and look at what colors they use on their eyes, cheeks, and lips, and then try to duplicate what you see. It takes a lot of practice, but, eventually, you begin to discover what works for you.

Tiffy
10-13-2005, 03:06 PM
Thank you Sharon.

April

Shaz
10-17-2005, 08:03 AM
sweet thanks for the tip.
yeh my gg girlfriend knows but i'm still not 100% comfortable with the whole thing because if we break it up she'll know my deepest secret, and the only other living thing that knows about it apart from all of you, is my cat !
i suppose i've just gotta get used to the fact i've got someone special who wants to make life easier for me, god damn i love her and all of you !!!