PDA

View Full Version : Fun Weekend

Rikidee
09-10-2011, 08:14 PM
A couple of weeks ago I went out of town for the weekend. When out of town when I can't dress totally feminine I like to wear a girls top, usually a tank top and a pair of girls shorts not short shorts but much shorter than guys wear. I am only 5' 2" tall and have small features. My hair is thin so if I don't have my wig on I wear a feminine cap. I shopped around town at various consignment stores, Walmart etc. I typically don't get many looks when dressed this way as people seem to think i am female and I get maamed quite a bit. Thsi weekend I actually had a cashier at KMart call me maam up until I pulled out my credit card and then he got all embarassed and apologized. I told him I didn't mind. Anyway I found myself in a women's clothing store and the girls were really friendly and I picked out a dress I wanted to buy and one of the girls came over and asked "do you want me to start you a room?" She asked my name and took the dress to the dressing area. I looked around a little more and told her I was ready to try it on. I went to the dressing room and she had my name written on a sign on the door with a heart beside it (sweet). I tried on the dress and then went to the counter and bought it. Later in the afternoon I went to the hotel and did my make up including wig and painted toe nails and dressed in a pair of denim capri pants and a black and white baby doll type blouse with a pair of 4" wedge sandals. I went back to the same storea and the manager came over to see if I needed help and didn't recognize me until she got really close. She giggled a little and told me to look around all I wanted. When I got ready to leave I went to the counter and thanked the girls for being so nice and they said to come back anytime to see them. There was more later that evening but I will save it for another post. Hugs Riki

Cynthia Anne
09-11-2011, 12:42 AM
OH my goodness girl! You did have quite a weekend! Doesn't it feel nice when you are treated that way! Makes you feel like you belong! Then again YOU do belong! Hope you have many more weekends like that! Hugs!