PDA

View Full Version : Great first dinner en femme

Torrey
09-10-2011, 09:25 PM
My SO & I got a chance to go out tonight (for the first time together). We had tried once before, but I had a makeup meltdown that night. Anyway, we went to a little chinese buffet & it went great. I even got a compliment on my nails (we both did!). It felt GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am on Cloud Nine right now.

Then, we came home & the kids were home early, so they got to meet Torrey for the first time. Took it better than I could have dreamed.

Well, that's my news.

Hugs,
Torrey:D

Megan72
09-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Thats wonderful Torry!

GG Kathy
09-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Isn't it great to know, that no matter how bad you think you went wrong with your children, they can suprise you and actually learn something

t-girlxsophie
09-10-2011, 11:35 PM
A day of good news,great to hear your kids took it in their stride,well done Torrey

Sophie

Cynthia Anne
09-11-2011, 12:07 AM
WHOA! News flash! Thats the sweetest thing I read today! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

NathalieX66
09-11-2011, 12:13 AM
Congratulations, Torrey!

You sound like a smart and normal person.

Enjoy & cherish the moment.

Tina B.
09-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Glad to here the evening ended so nice, restaurants may be fun, but there is nothing like acceptance at home.
Tina B.

Torrey
09-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Enjoy & cherish the moment.

Believe me, I am!

there is nothing like acceptance at home

That is so true...

Thats the sweetest thing I read today!

Thanks Cynthia Anne!

AllieSF
09-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Way to go Torrey. Those first steps into the unknown are moments to be remembered and cherished. However, we can only do so much looking backward. History is to learn from. Now you have a successful history of going out. Look to the future and try to enjoy new moments like this one when you can. Believe me, one day you will look back and wonder what that internal fuss was all about. Thanks for sharing.