PDA

View Full Version : is there anything more fem than lipstick?

cdtraveler
09-10-2011, 11:39 PM
sitting here typing having just applied lipstick. just the feel, taste, smell is so calming and at times exciting. It always connects me to a side of me I don't show others but is so a core part of who i am. does listick have this effect on you? If not what else does it for you?

whowhatwhen
09-10-2011, 11:50 PM
I remember "borrowing" some when I was young...

It must had gone bad because I was immediately dry-heaving and desperately trying to get it off.
More power to you ladies but count me out.

:)

jennCD
09-10-2011, 11:51 PM
Same effect on me, yeppers...

)
jenn

Cynthia Anne
09-10-2011, 11:55 PM
I think lipstick is the most fem thing of all! That's why you will never see me not wearing my lipstick! Hugs! And sweet kisses with a mark!

Tina B.
09-11-2011, 11:03 AM
maybe perfume, but it would be a close call as to which I find more feminine.
Tina B.

Emme
09-11-2011, 11:15 AM
Revlon used to make lipstick that tasted and smelled so good. What happened?
I have one tube left from several years ago, for special occasions. The color is not great, but the smell and taste are the best.

Can it be bought now?

Stephenie S
09-11-2011, 11:22 AM
When I was in high school I remember lipstick as being quite arousing. I loved it. That was a while ago. (the late 50s) Now, it seems, lipstick formulation has been improved so much that whatever that taste and smell was, it has long gone.

S

Karren H
09-11-2011, 11:27 AM
Call me odd.... But hands down the most fem thing I do is use an eye lash curler!!! :)

StarrOfDelite
09-11-2011, 12:21 PM
There are so many parts to the puzzle of getting Femme that it's hard to sort out the one which provides the most zing to the most people. I'd bet that wigs, breast forms, panties, thigh-highs or pantyhose, high heels and other items have their adherents.

Having said that, I'd have to say that I would never consider myself ready to go out on the town without lipstick. It is Essential to me.

Debglam
09-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Ok, ok, ok! I'm bouncing up and down here (the coffee maybe?) but YES!!!!!

If there were just one thing, just one for me it would be LIPSTICK! When I see a woman applying it I CANNOT turn away! :battingeyelashes:

I love applying it and even in drab I occassionally wear some very nude shades. The feeling of lipstick on my lips is just heavenly and applying it is the most tangible way to get in touch with my femme side. I was out last night and whipping out a compact after dinner to touch-up and reapply some of that MAC "Girl About Town" is just. . . :daydreaming:

(Karren: Girl, you just kill me! Eyelash curler!?!?! They scare me!)

Oh, sadly, not my lips but my shade.

Amber_Lynn
09-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Oh how I love lipstick :daydreaming: I love to apply it, then use a lipliner to define my lips and give them that oh so perfect shape. Follow this upmwith a sip of a beverage and looking at the lip prints on the cup....:battingeyelashes:

But, like Karen, I recently bought an eyelash curler andejoy usinthat too. Even in drab it's one of those sublte things you can do.

Katie83
09-11-2011, 12:35 PM
While i think lipstick is very high up the list of feminine things, top of the list for me has to be a bra, without wearing one i just don't feel feminine at all.
Katie

Janine cd
09-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Definitely, applying lipstick is the final act of becoming feminine. It always brings peace to my hectic days.

JustineFallow
09-11-2011, 08:06 PM
I would say the most fem thing is hosiery (or maybe that's because it just happens to be my favourite). But as to just how vital lipstick is to the whole package, here's a true story: Last Saturday (the 3rd) I traveled to Toronto for Northbound Leather's monthly fetish night. I had everything from the main outfit, the alternate, three wigs to choose from, heels, hose, makeup, etc. selected and packed the night before. As I was doing my makeup, I realized that I'd remembered the false eyelashes, but forgot the damned glue! No huge deal, I reasoned; I'll just double down on the mascara. As I started to finish the rest of my face, I discovered that I'd also forgotten lip colouring--of ANY kind! Cursing my stupidity, I finished my makeup, put on everything else and stepped out my hotel door, determined to walk to the nearest drug store. This was a bit of a challenge, as I'd chosen that night to publicly debut a pair of 5" black patent closed-toe platforms, and I'd picked my hotel to be close enough for a brisk walk to the venue. Even though the drug store was on the way, it closed at 6pm and it was 9:45. The only remedy? Hail a cab to the nearest 24 hour drug store, walk in fully dressed, pick out a suitable shade (along with the aforementioned eyelash glue), wait in line, fish in purse for a $20 with long nail tips, then hail another cab to the venue. Damned lipstick cost me over $30 considering the cab fare!

But would I have walked into the club without it? Not on your life.

Emilia
09-12-2011, 01:17 AM
I'm with Katie, its a bra for me too, but second place is lip gloss!

Tara D. Rose
09-12-2011, 01:32 AM
yes, panties are more fem than lipstick

Love & Respect....................TTara

drushin703
09-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Ime with you justine, hosiery and especially pantyhose, is the most fem thing. Nothing gets my juices flowing like a pair of pantyhose and some
high heel shoes...dana.

Pythos
09-12-2011, 10:22 AM
BRA is is really the most fem thing. All the others are NOT inherently fem. It is just at this time of history only women are "permitted" to wear them and there for they are only associated with being fem.

Lipstick DOES not make one feminine. Hosiery was born out of Roman soldiers needing leg covering during cold weather campaigns. High heels were also born out of combat.

Egyptians of both sexes wore makeup of some design, and this came back after a long pause, in the renaissance. Of course the designs varied between men and women, but not all that much.

I like how I look with my stuff, but I don't feel anymore "femme" when in it. I feel like myself.

My point of this being none of these are inherently ANY gender, it is just men over time have been "forbidden" from indulging in them.

Nesreen
09-12-2011, 10:36 AM
I agree lipstick have this added feeling AND look feminine combination. Just applying them makes me feel so feminine. I can say it's probably the #1 feminine feeling component but is only one of many anyway.

But I have to say, by far, the #1 thing to make me LOOK feminine is....... MASCARA!!

Kittyagain
09-12-2011, 11:25 AM
Karen, I wish my lashes were long enough to use a curler. That makes lipstick right up there.

Kitty

Call me odd.... But hands down the most fem thing I do is use an eye lash curler!!! :)

aprilmaeflowers
09-12-2011, 11:38 AM
Personally since I have a nice set of 10 Natural Nails, Nail Polish is no. 1 followed by lip liner and lipstick.

Sarasometimes
09-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Oh the many things we enjoy which are of the feminine realm! How to choose numero uno? The 3 most mentioned in this post I think are bras, eyelash curler and of course lipstick. I would venture a say that none of these can be worn or used in a manly way.
Even the most plain bra almost always has that cute little bow in the center.
The necessity to sort of bat/flutter.half close your eyelids (now that is a macho pose, not) as you curl your lashes, not to mention the pretty look of your eyes when done.
Now the process for lipstick is lining them, then a coat of lipstick while sort of pusng them followed by blotting and lip gloss, rough to do that looking masculine. Maybe if the shade is nude but not if it is pink, red, mauve... And then of course my fave part of wearing lipstick is seeing the cute outline on my coffee mug or wine glass!

We could argue till the bra straps lose their stretch, our lashes straighten, and the lipstick wears off which is tops but the way I see it they are all highly femme things. certainly honorable mention to long real or false painted fingernails. try to look tough while painting your fingers or toes... i haven't yet seen camo colored toe seperators?? have you!

t-girlxsophie
09-12-2011, 01:42 PM
I dont pass but the difference in my confidence level when I'm out and about is when I have my Lippy on,I feel so much more femme.so for that reason alone I have to say Lipstick is up there,along with wearing a nice skirt,hose and heels.

Sophie

GeorgiaCD
09-12-2011, 05:25 PM
I LOVE lipstick!!! L'Oreal Colour Riche has great smell and taste! I wear #845 Tawny in drab, as it matches my lip color. I think Revlon has given up on smell and taste, at least in their mainstream lines.

*Vanessa*
09-12-2011, 06:39 PM
lipstick, not so much. However, a fresh shave and hose really does a number on me. The meds I have to take for glaucoma make my eye lashes grow like mad and have turned them very dark. I don't like the dark under eyes that the meds make happen, cause I look like I'm crying half the time. Some side effect I like some I don't :)

cdtraveler
09-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Hi Girls. Have enjoyed all of your comments thank you. So fun actually talking about this stuff - should have been on here years ago! Any way Venessa, have to say you got me with your note on shaving and hose. That's my #1 fantasy!!!! wish I could but wife would wonder I supose :( will just have to lust the lipstick
til that one happens!

*Vanessa*
09-12-2011, 10:53 PM
Good luck - wifie might like to shave you just for fun. There are lots of 'men' that shave their entire body may say sex is better. It actually is & include a little warm oil. ;)
V.

5150 Girl
09-13-2011, 12:11 AM
lipstick is good, yes,,, but I think silky pantyhose are the shi-zat!

Frédérique
09-13-2011, 08:31 AM
is there anything more fem than lipstick?

Lipstick definitely makes me feel femme, in fact it is an essential element of my crossdressing. I love to touch up my lipstick often – it’s a very sensual (and guilty) pleasure, and I love it…:battingeyelashes:

glynnis
09-13-2011, 10:18 AM
Lipstick definitely makes me feel more feminine but so do my panties which I wear all the time.I must admit I generally go over the top with my makeup and look very ****ty.I must admit thats what I turn into when dressed,maybe thats why my wife likes me to dress.

BlondeFarrah
09-16-2011, 08:18 AM
I feel incredibly sexy when Im applying my lipstick. Usually I do it wearing opera gloves..I feel myself a real diva and it turns me on . When I am "en femme", I love getting my lipstick and mirror from my hand bag for a touch.

I'll never understand how many women prefer nude lips.

lijdi
09-16-2011, 11:15 AM
Never really been a huge fan of lipstick. If I wear it I can't stand red :') It doesn't do too much for me I'm afraid :)

Sinatvcd
09-17-2011, 01:55 AM
sure makes me feel and look fem especially as i like shiny full lips

Ellyn
09-17-2011, 02:07 AM
Two things strike me as more feminine than lipstick. Nice long hair like the shampoo ad girls on tv have , and nicely shaped tidy breasts.

Kaitlyn26
09-17-2011, 02:19 AM
Most GGs don't even wear lipstick daily, unless they have to. So I do not find it very fem.

Kathy4ever
09-17-2011, 04:29 AM
I luv lipstick. It is very fem feeling. It is hard to pick. Luv my nails painted too and of course my panties. A matching bra is also one of my favorites. You can add my high heels to the list to choose from too. Forgot the make up to. the list is to long to choose so I try and have it all on. I'm just greedy like that.

ChanDelle
09-17-2011, 12:18 PM
I used to think it was earrings until I realized that so many men have pierced ears now it's not so much a fem sign. So I feel like it probably has moved to lipstick or high heels. Love'em all!

ChanDelle

Ressie
09-17-2011, 09:39 PM
A wig is the most feminizing item to me. 2nd is a bra, 3rd high heels. A man can get lipstick on his lips by kissing his wife.

Roberta Young
09-20-2011, 09:56 AM
Lipstick is the final touch! wife looks at my makeup and replies not done till i fix my lipstick. always looked at women admiring their application and color. playing with lipstick, adjusting by going conservative (inside of natural lipline) or full lips for a more sultery look. has to be RED! washed out look in lighter colors. Wife promised to put a tube in my coffin when they put me in the ground. dont know who im going to meet. luv Roberta

lowxr
09-20-2011, 10:00 AM
Has to be heels, now with lip gloss for men only heels stand alone ( intentional pun )

Amanda22
09-20-2011, 10:03 AM
I save lipstick as the final step in dressing. It feels so special to apply. A bra and heels make me feel more feminine, but I love touching up my lips.

NicoleScott
09-20-2011, 10:07 AM
For me, there is nothing like standing, fully dressed and made up, in front of a full-length mirror in my highest heels, applying deep red lipstick.

Amanda22
09-20-2011, 10:12 AM
Dang, Nicole, you just made me want to run to the bedroom to dress and I have so much work to do at my computer. Thanks a whole lot!

sue ellan
09-20-2011, 10:30 AM
i think that a close second would be wearing a long skirt and having the wind blow it up on your legs and making it bellow out.

sue ellan

wear nice lingerie. life is too short not to.

AKADonna
09-20-2011, 12:26 PM
For me, it's got to be the bra! The feeling of being 'hugged' all day is simply fantastic! Beyond that, lipstick comes in a close second place. The creamy feel and taste are just sooooo exciting to the senses.

sometimes_miss
09-21-2011, 12:04 PM
sitting here typing having just applied lipstick. just the feel, taste, smell is so calming and at times exciting. It always connects me to a side of me I don't show others but is so a core part of who i am. does listick have this effect on you? If not what else does it for you?

Long, silky, pretty hair...the way it flows down my neck, shoulders and chest. The way it moves when I do. The way it gets into my face when I bend over and then stand back up. When I have to pull it back into place after making a lateral movement. Playing with it; detangling it. Combing through it.

Sure, lots of guys have long hair. But you very, very rarely (if ever, I've never seen a guy with beautiful long hair) see a guy with really great long hair, well taken care of, shiny and silky. I've crossdressed most of my life, but forgot what it felt like to have the really pretty hair that I did when I was a teenager (now that I think about it, lots of girls used to compliment me on my hair back then; wonder if any of them suspected........oh well, doesn't really matter now, does it).

sallyissuper
09-21-2011, 04:05 PM
For me, it wouldn't be crossdressing without lipstick!

BLUE ORCHID
09-21-2011, 09:55 PM
Lipstick is in the two or three things.

Orchid

Maryband
09-21-2011, 09:57 PM
The frist thing i put on is lipstick

Duana
09-21-2011, 10:03 PM
Hmm, this is a toughie. How about a vagina? That's a little more feminine than lipstick.

Kaitlyn26
09-21-2011, 10:05 PM
I think lip gloss trumps lip stick easily. More GGs wear it, and it looks better.

Debglam
09-21-2011, 10:31 PM
I save lipstick as the final step in dressing. It feels so special to apply. A bra and heels make me feel more feminine, but I love touching up my lips.

For me, there is nothing like standing, fully dressed and made up, in front of a full-length mirror in my highest heels, applying deep red lipstick.

Ohhhhh, I'm starting to bounce up and down again. . . You girls are speaking my language! :battingeyelashes:
Debby

donnatracey
09-22-2011, 12:26 AM
Yes, lipstick always does it for me......:battingeyelashes:

ArleneRaquel
09-22-2011, 03:28 AM
IMHO the bra is the most femmy item, but for cosmetics its lipstick hand down. I wear lipstick every day, even if I just flop around the house, wig too. :eek:

Roxann
09-23-2011, 05:02 AM
As long as i can reminder i loved lipstick, love smell, looks, and the feel of it, i could wear it 24/7. May be it might be mine area but no one wears lipstick some in winter, i think its a lost part of the female makeup, i wish everybody would wear lipstick

Miss Marshall
09-23-2011, 10:47 AM
Lipstick is great but I prefer lip gloss. I also recall a recent conversation the genetic girls in the office had a short while ago. Every one of them agreed that it was mascara that they couldn't do without - can't understand that myself but hey.

A nice lacy bra is also super femme as has been said and again as mentioned by sue ellen, I do love the feel of the cool breeze blowing up a nice skirt (btw Sue Ellen is that a pic of you in the sexy undies, looking really femme and fantastic there girl - I'm so jealous of you looking like that). For me though the most femme thing is stockings and suspenders, love the feel, adore the look, especially with nice high heels, gorgeous.

Take good care

Anne-Marie

Aprilrain
09-23-2011, 04:44 PM
"is there anything more fem than lipstick?"

yes there is its called a vagina!

Phoebe P.
09-23-2011, 11:10 PM
A wig is the most feminizing item to me. 2nd is a bra, 3rd high heels. A man can get lipstick on his lips by kissing his wife.

Not me! My wife rarely wears it and even rarely kisses me!!!

suit
09-24-2011, 06:34 AM
is there anything more fem than lipstick?

child bearing

Cindy Louise
09-24-2011, 08:45 AM
I love the feel of lipstick and wear it when ever I can. If not lipstick I use a tinted lip balm, not as good but It'll do. Also curled lashes with some clear mascara make me feel better.

Sara Jessica
09-24-2011, 08:53 AM

Yup, I think that trumps the lipstick!!!

Debglam
09-24-2011, 10:07 AM

But. . .Coming home with a new lipstick is a lot easier on my marriage than coming home with a new vagina! :eek:

Missy Tanya
09-24-2011, 10:26 AM
But. . .Coming home with a new lipstick is a lot easier on my marriage than coming home with a new vagina! :eek:

Got to agree with that, Deb.. Even worst would be to have the new vagina attached to someone else.. But agree with most, I'm not complete till the lipstick is fresh and pretty..

Tanya