PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

Kate Simmons
09-11-2011, 03:40 AM
Crossdressing can be a big part of our lives but it is not everything. If you were accepted totally and able to dress 24/7, what would you do in life?
I would no doubt be a performer, an actress and dancer, since those are the things I love to do. What would you do given that opportunity?:)

prene
09-11-2011, 03:54 AM
i am a engineer ... so it pays well and since it does I would keep that type of job.

To me totally acceptable is "I look like a 100% female i my form". otherwise

I may get a night job at Hooters or VS, just to show off. LOL

Kathy4ever
09-11-2011, 04:03 AM
Not to sound ****ty but a pole dancer would be my dream job. Not that I would want men drooling all over me, but they can be very gracefull and athletic. A dancer( not exotic) would be my other choice. I luv to dance and to wear some beutifull outfits would be nice. I would luv to have a job that paid well without having to work lots of hours and being able to enjoy life dressed

Danielle Gee
09-11-2011, 04:13 AM
My only desire is to be the wife of a kind & loving woman.

Danielle

christina s
09-11-2011, 04:26 AM
I'm boring, Life would continue as is but with a different wardrobe. If anything i guess i would try to get into fitness modeling since it's the female equivalent of what i'm doing now .

noeleena
09-11-2011, 06:24 AM
Hi,

Doing the same as iv done for 46 years a tradesman builder. done it both as male & female, so no real difference for me what iv done as perceved male i do as a woman,.tho my name is Wendy the builder. well i was nick named that by a young lad,
& really theres nothing i'd like to do that i cant any way .

tho should i be called a tradeswoman instead hmmmm .....

...noeleena...

Mollyanne
09-11-2011, 07:14 AM
If I could dress as the woman who lives inside me I would do the same thing as I am doing now and that is upper level management. A woman in a upper management position is admired and feared and at the very least can and does dress well, drive a luxury car and has many perks only available to upper level management.

Molly

suchacutie
09-11-2011, 08:12 AM
I can't see where life would change very much. Since I spent so much of my life in a single gender I started a separate life for Tina when she arrived. I enjoy these two lives and I can't see where external acceptance would affect me very much, with the possible exception of tilting the % to a bit more Tina time! :)

Cynthia Anne
09-11-2011, 08:33 AM
I think the main thing that I would do is be happy! So I guess the more that things change, the more they seem the same! Hugs!

Tina B.
09-11-2011, 08:46 AM
I could clean out all that drab stuff in my closet and be able to add to my wardrobe, being retired, now much else would change.
Tina B.

KrystalA
09-11-2011, 09:08 AM
I'm also retired, so I'd do the same as Tina, and I'd love every minute of it. Being en femme 24/7 would be my dream come true.

Karren H
09-11-2011, 09:19 AM
I wouldn't dress 24/7.... I've done it for days in a row and honestly... living as a woman or trying to look good every single day is just too damn much work!! Lol.

Cheryl T
09-11-2011, 09:25 AM
I would love to teach.

cassandra54
09-11-2011, 09:29 AM
i would keep my job for the time being. but i would think about paying off bills, get some work done on my face and perhaps get a job like cashier, admin or something like that.
i would still do man things, but there would definitely be some changes.

Annajose
09-11-2011, 09:39 AM
I would dress as I like which i am sure would end up being a mix of female and male elements over a mostly hairless body.
I would keep my family which I love and enjoy and my job. In that sense i would not want to be anyone else, just me dressing.
Who knows, it might be possible.

*Vanessa*
09-11-2011, 09:57 AM
If I has accepted totally and able to dress 24/7, I would continue my profession of photographer / Visual Artist.

I loved my home and life on the South shore of NS and would like to be there probably with my SO. I love the warm rains and miss them. Here rain always comes, without exception, with a cold front. I could and did stand in my backyard while it rained only wearing panties. The feeling was so unbelievable so intense and pleasurable.

I had apple, pear, cherry trees. Deer would bring their babies into the yard. Didn't like all the guarder snakes and earwigs much so they would be gone. One of my neighours spent 6 months in Florida and the other neighours where from Boston and didn't come up much,so I had solitude. I did dress most of the time when I did live there as I painted (canvas). Painting has always brought out Vanessa's creativity and (for me) femininity are synonymous. I spent quite a bit of time meditating, studying and listening to dharma.

mmm - thanks for ringing the memory bell :)
PS Life goes on - let go or get dragged

Debglam
09-11-2011, 12:42 PM
Be Sophia Vergara???? :heehee:

Amber-Sue
09-11-2011, 12:44 PM
If I has accepted totally and able to dress 24/7, I would be in the sales of bridal gowns. It would be enjoyable to help young and olde ladies to find a gown that would help them to look their very best. Mothers of the bride, brides maids all would need help and I could do it.

StarrOfDelite
09-11-2011, 04:00 PM
I wouldn't dress 24/7.... I've done it for days in a row and honestly... living as a woman or trying to look good every single day is just too damn much work!! Lol.

Agree 100%, spending hours every day looking good can be tiring. Much easier to dress as a man where all you have to do is run the electric razor over your face, drag a brush through your hair, and toss on levis and a Tee or a suit and tie.

If I was going to live 24/7 as a woman as per the poster's question, I'm sure I would love to be a world class skier. I think I would look good in a hot pink spandex ski outfit and mysterious goggles and helmet with a French braid flowing behind me. Plus the great parties in St Moritz, Vail, Cortina, et cetera.

PretzelGirl
09-11-2011, 04:01 PM
I do what I want already. So why should a change of clothes alter my job or hobbies? If I didn't like them, I would (and have at times) moved on to something else.

LeaP
09-11-2011, 06:09 PM
I do what I want already. So why should a change of clothes alter my job or hobbies? If I didn't like them, I would (and have at times) moved on to something else.

This sounds right for me also. It would be nice to do yard work in a sports bra, shorts, and sneaks - it's about that simple.

Lea

Maria Blackwood
09-11-2011, 06:40 PM
what would you do in life?

Be a pirate queen disrupting arms shipments to ne'er-do-wells the world over.

Ashley911
09-11-2011, 06:42 PM
I would be a ballerina or a fashion designer.

erickka
09-12-2011, 05:47 AM
The only thing that would change for me is the clothes.