PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever wonder?

Sandra H
08-31-2004, 10:11 AM
Like me, does anyone ever wonder when they see a sexy woman what type, style and colour of panties she is wearing? Also, the style of tights (pantyhose) she has on? Are they sheer to the waist? Have they got a cotton gusset? Are they tights or stockings?

If you do wonder these things, what do you thing and do you ever find out? It would be nice to know that I am not alone in thinking these things.

Jennifer_Ph
08-31-2004, 11:39 AM
Never panties, but if I happen to see the one eigth of one percent of women in hosiery I always wonder what kind they are. I am a pantyhose afficianado though, so I usually make a good guess at what kind they are. Sometimes, if the situation is right I try to find out. I can usually point at my legs and say "I am wearing L'eggs - but your legs look great, what kind are you wearing?" I wear hose and shorts in male mode every day everywhere - it's a great way to broach the subject! As long as its not a perverted question I find that most women are happy to answer.

Sandra H
08-31-2004, 12:38 PM
Jennifer_Ph

It.s nice to hear about another pantyhose lover. I love pantyhose and wear them everyday under my drab. It was pantyhose I wanted to wear more than anything else when I was first starting to dress.

I do wear stockings but only every now and again, mostly when it's hot or I am feeling a little sexy. However, being from England it does not get hot more than one or two days every year. :( Since my wife died in April, I have not been feeling sexy too oftern either. :( So it's mostly pantyhose.

Take care.

Lawren
08-31-2004, 04:16 PM
I often wonder if her lingerie is as sexy as mine. Given a choice between pantyhose and stockings, I'll wear stockings every time.

mmandy31
08-31-2004, 04:21 PM
:) i always look to see what type of panties they are wearing and if they are wearing pantyhose

Val Tan
08-31-2004, 04:51 PM
well u could say i like looking out for vpls :D

diane
08-31-2004, 04:55 PM
I don't think about panties but I ALWAYS wonder if there are sexy stockings and garters under there. Then my next question is always are there any panties at all?

clarissa3d
08-31-2004, 06:55 PM
I guess I am getting caty with some GG girls that look great, I start looking at the outfit to make sure everything matches and if she looks too good then I get caty, look for the flaws. (Bad grrl)
Really I look at the outfit from makeup to shoes and then bite my toung dying to ask where she got it.

nuffsaid
08-31-2004, 07:03 PM
I tend to look at their hair and makeup and try to figure out how they got their look together. Then I try to duplicate the looks I like...

I do the makeup thing too. I also look at their skin tone. some women I've met have very even skin tone that have me wondering if it's a tan.

Cher
08-31-2004, 07:12 PM
Hi: I usually wonder what her bra is like...also where did she buy her outfit if its especially hot - hugs

Priss
08-31-2004, 07:45 PM
Interesting note... If you find a GG who tends to wear stockings instead of pantyhose, she's probably not wearing panties...:) She has probably been recommended this by her doctor, due to frequent yeast infections. Tight enclosed moist spaces like this can be breeding grounds... No pun intended there...:o

Rachel Elizabeth
09-01-2004, 08:44 AM
I have to admit that I don't usually think about what they are wearing under their outer clothing. I am more inclined to think: "I bet you would eat your heart out if you knew what I was wearing under my clothing!" I then shift to observing the overall picture that they project. I, too, will take away the things that I like and try them.

I absolutely LOVE putting on makeup!

Hugs....

Olesha
09-01-2004, 11:01 AM
Lawren WE AGREE tIGHTS ARE BORING. tHEY NEVER FEEL THE SAME AS MY STOCKINGS. But its personal preference

crispy
09-01-2004, 07:55 PM
I've given up trying to guess what the GGs are wearing.
I'm just smug in the certain knowledge that they don't have a clue what I'm wearing under my boy clothes, and get a thrill from knowing the surprise they would get if they found out.
My bodysuit is visible at the neckline, but it just looks like a vest to anyone else. It's a lycra microfibre mix that caresses me from shoulder to crotch all day long. By the time I get home in the evening I'm ready for something even sexier.

AnnaMaria
09-04-2004, 06:06 AM
I must admit I do often wonder what kind of panties the gg's I see are wearing. But I also have a panty fetish so that is always the first thing that I think of. But it is usually a matter of wondering what I would look like in the same kind.