PDA

View Full Version : This was my first experience of going out in fully dressed...

FirstTimeCD
09-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Hi Girls,

I love to be dressed and I got a great chance as my wife has gone on vacation. I used to do crossdressing at home but not like what i did today. I shaved my all body hair. I bought wig, dress and other mackup items. I never knew that I can look so good with all mackup and shaved legs and hands. It was very scary for me to go out. Yesterday I stand in the balcony and try to get more confidence to go out. As I was scarred that my neighbors will notice but my desire wins in this struggle. Today I did full mackup, wore a beautiful skirt and t-shirt with black hai wig. I bought High heals and in day light I went out. Luckly my neighbors were not there. I went to a shaping mall and visited couple of shops like Vectoria Secret. Nobody looked at me in suspicious way.

This was my experience today and it was hilariousness.

You girls are experienced so can you please give me some more tips for enjoying every evening in dresses. I love to hear from you and eager to try new things...
Please give me some tips so nobody can have doubt on me when I go out.

Thanks

Ellyn
09-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Good for you. I do not think I would ever have the nerve to do that. But then I do not think I could pass. Will your wife be somewhat curious about your missing hair when she returns home?

FirstTimeCD
09-11-2011, 11:28 PM
My wife has gone for long vacation so when she will be back the hair will be back on my body. One day when she was doing waxing I told her that I want to do wax on my hands and she took that very lightly and she as kind of ready to do me a wax. so I think she will not get angry on me.

Do you have any experience of dressing and going out ?