PDA

View Full Version : Seatbelts

Sophie_A
10-13-2005, 06:16 AM
Sorry if this sounds an odd question, but i have recently purchased some forms which feel great. I am going for an evening out tomorrow, and woud like to go dressed :eek: :) I am going to meet with other girls. I would like to go dressed, there are changing facilities but i have booked a days vacation from work to get ready, so as i am able to arrive dressed.

Yes I will get to the point, sorry, i will need to drive there and the wearing of a seatbelt in a car is a legal requirement here in the uk. Is there anything i need to be careful of when wearing forms and using a seatbelt, or would i best to travel there and put them on when i arrive?

Jamie M
10-13-2005, 06:19 AM
Don't worry not a silly question. Personally I have never had any problems when wearing a seatbelt with forms , the belt just tends to go across your chest between them.

I hope you have a truely brilliant night out . <sigh> wish I was coming </sigh> ;)

DonnaT
10-13-2005, 07:22 AM
Is there anything i need to be careful of when wearing forms and using a seatbelt, or would i best to travel there and put them on when i arrive?

Just be careful of the other cars, and have a good time.

Sharon
10-13-2005, 10:08 AM
Just think of them as a pair of strap-on airbags.

kysmet
10-13-2005, 11:11 AM
No problems here. The seatbelt just rests between them. If you do any moving about in the car you might just check yourself when you get there before you go in. :D

Ericka Jean