PDA

View Full Version : Jeans, Bra's, and Heels

Kristy
10-13-2005, 07:52 AM
I have been browsing the ladies departments of various stores such as Wal-Mart and another place. I have been bold enough to take some bra's and womans jeans into the fitting room. I really like how the womans jeans fit. They have that shape to them that mens jeans don't have any they are stretchy and definately love the way they fit. They seem to fit better than mens jeans! I'm not sure I'd go un-noticed wearing womans jeans. I bought a nice purple bra 38C and it fits wonderfully and has a lacy band. I have been on a heel kick lately, however I find it hard to find bigger sizes at Wal-Mart where I always go.

Kristy

Jamie M
10-13-2005, 07:58 AM
Welcome Kristy,

Good on you girl, lots of places don't even think twice if you behave like you should be there. I know what you mean about women's jeans I do love them but have been having the most awful time trying to find one's that suit me. I'm pretty sure that I could wear womens all day long whilst in drab and no-one would notice.

The flip side of that is that when i wear them en femme , they just don't do anything for me , they just look like drab jeans which is pretty dissapointing :(

Holly
10-13-2005, 08:00 AM
Hi Kristie and welcome to the forum. I know what you mean about the fit and feel of ladies jeans... that's all I wear now. No one has ever said a word so go ahead and give it a try, although you may want to avoid the ones with the fancy stiching on the back pockets! And sadly, those larger size heels are difficult to find... but they ARE out there.

Robertacd
10-13-2005, 08:35 AM
I wear woman jeans everyday and nobody has noticed, or at least nobody has come oue and asked why I'm wearing womand jeans. I even have worn the exact same jeans at our lab administrator (a GG) on the same day:eek:

I would recomend, Route 66 (K-mart) Levi's 515's, Levi Strouse as thease do not have really femenine stitching on them and Venesia (Lane Bryant) jeans from a couple years ago befire they started putting the "V" design on the back pocket.

Stormgirl
10-13-2005, 08:35 AM
welcome to the overly estogen forums

jessi girl
10-13-2005, 08:52 AM
i fancy myself to the levi strauss stretch denim's i find at kmart. low rise,boot cut. oof,last week,buy 1 pair,2nd pair 65% off. did i?, of course i did. woulda junior 5 medium be considered "tiny"? :p they fit great!

jessi girl
10-13-2005, 09:00 AM
finding heels in the standard department stores can be tricky to find. i wear open toed platform heels. so wal-marts and k-marts nevr have such a thing. sears! i was cruising through sears one day and a pair caught my eye. i told the attendant , that i was shopping for my sisters b-day. yeah, i tried ' em on, right their. nervous? yes. she gave me that look, you know the one. '"sure, your sister,ooo-k", but she was smiling when she gave me that look, i wonder...

Ginagirl
10-13-2005, 10:11 AM
Hi All,
We all want to look femme, however not to femme to be noticed. Someone replied, don't get the jeans with the fancy stiching on the rear pockets. So the question is, do we want to feel femme or look femme. If you could feel femme w/o the heels & panties would you wear them? If I gave you a pair of men's (OOOhh) jeans and said they were GG's, how would you feel? Me? I like all the GG stuff and enjoy wearing it. However, I wish I didn't have to wear them to feel femme.

In the end I'm in the same boat. I want to wear girl clothes to feel femme regularly, but not to the extent to be noticed. I think it's a bit sad, we have to conform so much for acceptance.

Jeans And Heels for everyone,
Gina

Jennifer5400
10-13-2005, 10:32 AM
I have taken women's jeans into the change room with me before. Definitely took more time admiring them. Funny this post came along, I was planning on jean shopping today!

Jenn

Sophie_A
10-13-2005, 10:37 AM
I wore my really femme hipster jeans (no pockets, nice faded look) to the supermarket the other day, i think the greeter on the door read me, but hey that was soon solved with a wink :D it seems it us who have the confidence issue with wearing clothes. My nails were also bright candy pink as well, which got no comment from the cashier or the other shoppers. I probably wouldnt do this on a regular basis but it felt great.

Deborah
10-13-2005, 10:58 AM
welcome to the overly estogen forums

^^ welcome to troll world.:rolleyes:

Jessicafreed
10-13-2005, 11:25 AM
have been on a heel kick lately, however I find it hard to find bigger sizes at Wal-Mart where I always go.

Kristy

You might want to look at Payless Shoes or Payless.com for larger sized shoes. I had the best luck there. Their prices are very reasonable and the staff is great and doesn't mind me trying on the shoes. Ebay is also a good place to look if you know your size. Good luck in your endeavors.

Jessica

Jennifer5400
10-13-2005, 02:04 PM
I have bought shoes including high heels in large sizes at payless before. The girls are awesome help, tell you how to take care of different materials.

One time one girl asked me if the shoes were for me. Caught me off guard so I decided to be honest, and said yes. Expecting shock, she replied "these will look really nice on you."

And that was that. Neat.

Jenn

Ginagirl
10-13-2005, 02:19 PM
hi jenn
Sounds like your a bit on the daring side. That's a good thing. We'll let's see those fab jeans and heels. I bet they do look cute on you. Good luck sopping.

Jennifer5400
10-13-2005, 02:25 PM
Thanks Gina!

Daring yes. But I was far from home. Distance helped build confidence. Am about head out, will advise girls!

Jenn

Katrina
10-13-2005, 04:06 PM
Hi All,
We all want to look femme, however not to femme to be noticed. Someone replied, don't get the jeans with the fancy stiching on the rear pockets. So the question is, do we want to feel femme or look femme. If you could feel femme w/o the heels & panties would you wear them? If I gave you a pair of men's (OOOhh) jeans and said they were GG's, how would you feel? Me? I like all the GG stuff and enjoy wearing it. However, I wish I didn't have to wear them to feel femme.

In the end I'm in the same boat. I want to wear girl clothes to feel femme regularly, but not to the extent to be noticed. I think it's a bit sad, we have to conform so much for acceptance.

Jeans And Heels for everyone,
Gina

I think for me, it is a balance between how much attention I want versus how much I want to feel feminine. I wear relatively androgynous girls jeans around that if you looked very closely you would definately know they were girls, but if you were not paying close attention, you would not notice I think. I have an issue with shoes too. I have been wearing women's loafers to work for several months now and I bought a pair with a higher heel that I have worn to work once or twice. I'm too chicken to wear them more since if you looked even quickly at them, there is no doubt that they are women's shoes. That said, I did try on a pair of boots a few days ago in Kohls and I know at least one other shopper saw me do it an it was very liberating. So liberating that I considered going into another store nearby wearing them (in drab mode). Again, I chickened out. Maybe some other time.

Ginagirl
10-14-2005, 09:28 AM
Kat
You've got bigger ones than myself. I don't think I could try on a pair of shoes in such a big store. We probably shouldn't care so much what others think, but we need to be careful. My hats off to you. Keep it up. The more people see doing this, the more accepted it may become. Shop shop shop.:)