PDA

View Full Version : Time to Clean the Closet

Renee_E
09-12-2011, 05:02 AM
Fall and it's time to clean out the closet. So I helped my wife clean out her closet. We do it in panties and bra so we can try things on as we go through what to give to good will and what I get to keep. Ended up with a long Denim dress with a jacket, navy blue capris with a pink top to go with it, and flowery yellow crop pants with a co-ordinating top.

Most of all we both had fun.

linda allen
09-12-2011, 07:05 AM
Fall and it's time to clean out the closet. So I helped my wife clean out her closet. We do it in panties and bra so we can try things on as we go through what to give to good will and what I get to keep. Ended up with a long Denim dress with a jacket, navy blue capris with a pink top to go with it, and flowery yellow crop pants with a co-ordinating top.

Most of all we both had fun.

You both had fun so that was great.

sissystephanie
09-12-2011, 07:08 AM
What a great way to do closet cleaning!! And you got some more clothes out of it!! My late wife and I used to do some closet cleaning, but we never did it with both of us wearing just panties and a bra!! She did know that I was a CD and fully supported me in those activites!! Have more fun!!

Diane Elizabeth
09-12-2011, 07:14 AM
Sounds like loads of fun.

Marie-Elise
09-12-2011, 08:50 AM
What an excellent way to do a tedious chore! I am going to try to talk my wife into it. Just last week she mentioned she was going to clean out her closet and I could have what she doesn't want.

Cheryl T
09-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Last time my wife and I did that I almost doubled my wardrobe...lol.
Now I have learned to be more selective and more charitable.

But it sure is fun...

t-girlxsophie
09-12-2011, 01:11 PM
When my wife and I clean out our Closets,we do find a lot of clothes change hands between us (mostly in my direction:heehee:),and a lot of them go to Charity shops.My wife is the biggest critic of my outfits,If it wasn't for her critique I would never give anything away lol

Sophie

Kittyagain
09-12-2011, 01:39 PM
That is so much fun. That is how I got my first long Denim dress too.

Kitty

vetobob9
09-12-2011, 01:47 PM
When people would rather come out of the closet than clean it it's a sign the judgment of God is going to fall

Carman, religious fundie musician
"America, Again"

He was claiming that God would destroy America because of Homosexuality. I'm still waiting for that to happen. lol

BLUE ORCHID
09-12-2011, 09:06 PM
My wife makes up a box for Goodwill and by the thme I get done there may be a half a bag to go.

Orchid

Iwasme
09-12-2011, 09:17 PM
Interesting thread, so I thought I'd post. I am about to clean out his closet and our house and my life!

lingerieLiz
09-12-2011, 09:17 PM
Wife cleaned out a lot of stuff. Now it is my turn. Get rid of the guy clothes that I never wear.

She steals my stuff.