PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for role reversal aspects

pinto
09-12-2011, 05:18 AM
Not all of you prefer that subject but i would like to get some examples in order to switch the roles with my wife according to a 1950's family:
- in bed she always is on top
- standard things like doing the housework, laundry etc.
- she drives and me always on the passenger seat
- just one account on her name
- decisions made only by her

please, i need some more suggestions.

Renee_E
09-12-2011, 05:38 AM
She waits impatiently while you finish getting ready to go out.

flatlander_48
09-12-2011, 06:19 AM
Have a Headache when it's time to... (you know)

linda allen
09-12-2011, 07:03 AM
Not all of you prefer that subject but i would like to get some examples in order to switch the roles with my wife according to a 1950's family:

Well, so far, those are pretty sexist.

I think each relationship is different.

"Top" and "Bottom" depends on the mood.
I usually do the laundry but my wife does the dishes and cleaning.
My wife often drives when we are in the car. Almost never when we are in the truck.
I don't understand the "account" thing.
We discuss important decisions.

It works for us.

Karren H
09-12-2011, 07:19 AM
How about:

You get tell her how to drive and when to stop and go!

She gets to do the BBQing!

You get to lay on the couch all day and eat bon bons!

She has to kill the spiders (bad example... (i hate spiders so she does!)

She leaves the toilet seat up...

You get to be bitchy 5 days a month

And the best one.... Your in charge... Your the boss.... !!

pinto
09-12-2011, 07:24 AM
Spiders, oh yes she does. I get hysteric if i see one and she tells them to leave the house. BBQing is good, i will try this.
And girls, i don't want to discriminate anybody, these are things i want to do, voluntarily!

bomba
09-12-2011, 08:21 AM
well my wife doesnt think twice about being the man of the family.when we go out she drives,she pays the bills,in resturants she orders for me, she does some cooking and cleaning but i have been taking over most of the house hold chores.she has complete control of the tv remote.on weekends she goes out i stay home.she basically does what shje wants,and i basically do what SHE wants.

pinto
09-12-2011, 08:54 AM
wow bomba, that's exactly what i prefer.

joanna marie
09-12-2011, 01:56 PM

from a 1950's leave it to beaver perspective;

have her open jars for you
she does all the yard work and home repairs
you do all the mending and sewing
she has friends over, while you prepare snacks in the kitchen
she controls all the money and gives you an allowance
you do all the grocery shopping and must stay within your household buget
she drives a sports car to work and you get the station wagon to drive so you can run errands after work

DonnaT
09-12-2011, 02:25 PM
You get to wear an apron all day while at home.

BLUE ORCHID
09-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Hi Pinto, She's out mowing grass or shoveling snow while you are
settind on your dead a$$ watching Oprah or the Lifetime channel.

Orchid

christina s
09-12-2011, 09:03 PM
She waits impatiently while you finish getting ready to go out.

Talk about how much you hate your mother while she tries to watch the big game .

Sarasometimes
09-12-2011, 09:27 PM
You always freshen your makeup just before she comes home from work.
You spend a couple of hours each Saturday at the beauty Parlor getting a wash and set that you try to last for most of the week.
Proper undergarments- firm control girdle with garters for your stockings and a bullet bra (Exquisite Form still makes one)
All house work should be done in heels and a dress
You use a hand carpet sweeper She uses a push rotary lawn mower

Ellen Renee Edwards
09-12-2011, 10:35 PM
If it's 1950's, it's not so much who is on top as it is who's in the left bed and who's in the right bed, ala
Desi and Lucy
Fred and Wilma
Rob and Laura

and don't forget the curlers

*Vanessa*
09-12-2011, 10:46 PM
well my wife doesnt think twice about being the man of the family.when we go out she drives,she pays the bills,in resturants she orders for me, she does some cooking and cleaning but i have been taking over most of the house hold chores.she has complete control of the tv remote.on weekends she goes out i stay home.she basically does what shje wants,and i basically do what SHE wants.

This is no fantasy, this I'd my SO and I

docrobbysherry
09-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Sexism aside, I'll bet there r a LOT more here in the same boat as u. As compared to the few rare MACHO MEN on the OTHER SIDE. Who completely dominate the house, car, bank accounts, and everything else in their relationship!

What ever u and your SO agree WORKS in your partnership, u should be thrilled with! So many have unhappy relationships or sadly divorce! I applaud u BOTH!:thumbsup:

Spiders, oh yes she does. I get hysteric if i see one and she tells them to leave the house. BBQing is good, i will try this.
And girls, i don't want to discriminate anybody, these are things i want to do, voluntarily!

Vickie_CDTV
09-13-2011, 04:40 AM
In your 50s style relationship, do you dress partially or fully as a woman? Here is a page of someone who lives as a 50s woman, might give you some ideas if you want to dress like a 50s woman as well.

http://home.comcast.net/~donnajune1950/main.htm

I have longed for a similar "FLR" (female lead relationship) myself, I have to admit I am a bit envious.

pinto
09-14-2011, 09:15 AM
No Vickie, i am not having this kind of relationship although i really long for this. we have a light "flr" but not in that way that it really works out satisfying but i am working on it.

Kate Simmons
09-14-2011, 11:08 AM
Here's a radical idea: In an equal partnership, responsibilities are shared and shared alike. That would have driven June Cleaver nuts I guess.:battingeyelashes::)

Jennie the CD
09-14-2011, 11:49 AM
When I was married, and even before I became Jennie, my wife would decide where to go for dinner. Although I would drive, she would enter the restraunt first with me in tow. She would order for the both of us and then take the lil folder with the bill in it and pay the bill. Any number of times, she would say "this place is a mess" which was understood by me to start cleaning, including bathroom, vacuuming, and doing the dishes. It worked for us.

bomba
09-14-2011, 12:39 PM
my wifes at work my kids are at school i just did about 2 hours of cleaning and lundry.the twist is i did dressed in fem.i feel like such a housewife. its fun to do role reversal. how great would it be if my wife would get into it. well i have just enough time to polish a pair of her shoes gotta go.

pinto
09-15-2011, 01:29 AM
That's what i meant. Jennie and Bomba described exactly the little things that make such a relation. Are there more little examples that we can use such as wife entering the restaurant before us?

bomba
09-15-2011, 11:52 AM
when we were in ocean city on vacation,we went into one of those beach wear stores. my wife wanted to by a sun dress.well she hands me her purse and starts going thru the dress racks.each time she pics one out to try on she hands to me after to hold on to.soon i had three dresses in my hands and was holding her purse.as she went into the dressing room again i kinda walked around the dress racks looking at dresses i liked(of course wife dont know).next thing i know the sales girl comes up to me and asks if i want to try anything on.well, i didnt miss a beat i said not yet honey im still looking.i felt so cool.any way, wife comes out and says lets check out.instead of taking her stuff she just walks ahead to the ceckout.with me trailing behind with 4 dresses and a purse.now thats role reversal and my wife never even relized it.

kimdl93
09-26-2011, 02:33 PM
Why the 50's family? I suppose you could get pregnant - thats' pretty 50's. But seriously, if the 50's were as you describe (...male on top, woman does house work, defers all decisions to husband, etc) that would pretty well explain the divorce rate in the 60's. Personally, I prefer marriage in the new millenium, where we both do housework, share decisions, responsibilities, and take turns being on top.

susmitha
09-27-2011, 07:09 PM

Pinto, I am very much interested in role reversal. First of all, she should dress and act as a real genetic man. I should dress and act as a real genetic woman. In bed, "he" should be always on top, while I will be the female and submissive partner. I want to be pampered and treated as an actual female in the relationship. I will give due respect and acceptance to my "husband" (genetically, wife) as the man in the relationship. This is my greatest fantasy. "He" can treat me as a real wife. But I like these things only in private. For the outside world, we should be a normal couple.

pinto
10-22-2011, 07:08 PM
But I like these things only in private. For the outside world, we should be a normal couple.

I also would like to try this outside. Probably very interesting.