PDA

View Full Version : Any other Police Officers who are crossdressers????

nicolecdgal
09-12-2011, 12:47 PM
It has been some time since I have been on this forum. I had forgotten how comforting it is to know that I'm certainly not the only one out there. However, I would like to know if there are more police officers or firefighters out there who have the desire to express their feminine side. I have met one other police officer recently and it was wonderful to know that we have so much in common. Lets hear from more of you who are in the same line of work or if you know someone who is.

Karren H
09-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Over the years I've known a couple officers and a couple fire fighters that crossdress. And some military and engineers and accountants and mechanics..... And preachers...... Bet there's not many professions that doesn't have their share!

AllieSF
09-12-2011, 01:29 PM
I know a retired one in Florida from urnotalone.com. I also know of at least one other kinda crazy engineer who sometimes "toots" her own or other people's horns.

Emily Ann Brown
09-12-2011, 01:47 PM
I knew a sister who was a Florida State Trooper.

Em

Barbra P
09-12-2011, 02:22 PM
I know of at least one LEO on this forum. I'm not at liberty to reveal who is but I'll PM him with your userid.

Gina738
09-12-2011, 02:59 PM
I am a 20 year firefighter in arizona with 3 years to go to retire. I dress as much as possible, working ten days a month gives a little extra time for fun.

Gina

DameErrant
09-12-2011, 03:04 PM
When I was able to attend our support group, we had members who were LEOs at state, local and federal levels, (including one Motorcyle Officer,) ex Special Ops types, including a CIA field agent and one ex fighter pilot. Made me a little ashamed that I have no such record. Of course in the DC area you find a higher concentration of such professions. I still don't know why we have to go all the way to Wilmington Del to find a decent Transformation Service, except that going to a local one might jepordize your Security Clearance.

Janie
09-12-2011, 03:30 PM
You're not alone.......I've been a sworn Peace Officer 26 years now.

Karren H
09-12-2011, 03:50 PM
I know a retired one in Florida from urnotalone.com. I also know of at least one other kinda crazy engineer who sometimes "toots" her own or other people's horns.

Da toot to you! Lol. Think you and emily and I know the same one in Florida!

Feeling_Girly
09-12-2011, 04:42 PM
I think it is sooooo cool to know that there are police officers and firefighters out there who feel comfortable crossdressing. I am a servicemember in the United States Navy and I LOVE TO CROSSDRESS!!!

CamillaCD
09-12-2011, 05:27 PM
I know of a fire chief that crossdresses. She leans a bit to the TS side though. She hasn't come out officially, but the way she dresses on daily bases it is quite obvious.

Amymonroe
09-12-2011, 06:30 PM
i am active duty military and i work as a reserve police officer too.

Joni Thomas
09-12-2011, 09:23 PM
I retired in 2002 as a professional firefighter/paramedic after 25 years service..........Great experience..........My stress relief........Satin undies.LOL but never at work.

steph1964
09-13-2011, 12:00 AM
22 years PD. When Nicole PMd me and we learned that we worked for the same department, I have to admit I was a little freaked out. But after getting over the fear of being outed at work, which could be dangerous for a police officer, we decided to identify ourselves, and I am very glad that we did. I have also met another member who works for a different local department. We have met in DRAB twice. I will let her decide if she wants to add her name to this. In April I never thought that I would meet another cross dressing cop, and now I have made two local friends.:)

...and thanks Babs for the PM.

5150 Girl
09-13-2011, 12:16 AM
I was oggled by a cop once, is that close enough? He was having a coffie in a convince store, looked me up and down, then stared at my legs almost drooling....

Megan72
09-13-2011, 05:53 AM
I used to be in LE but moved onto administration. I also know of 2fully transitioned officers in my area and several family members. Kellie

CaitlynRenee
09-13-2011, 07:05 AM
As many active, reserve and retired military personnel as we have on the forum, I don't see why the percentages should be any different for civilian law enforcement personnel or fire fighters. With the stress we have in our lives and the potential danger we face on a daily basis, I'm just surprised there aren't more of us using our own personal method to 'destress' and bring a bit of sanity and peace back into our lives.

I've had careers in both active military (Marine Corps 22 years) and civilian law enforcement (Deputy Sheriff 15 years) and though I've suspected a few times, I've only personally known two others, (one in each career path).

Wouldn't it be a treat to have a totally discrete group of like minded guys/gurls where we could meet, party, dress, etc, with the feeling of total security???

Cherise
09-13-2011, 07:38 AM
I'm in law enforcement too. I've hinted at it on the forum before, but haven't stated it directly. Guess I'm starting to get more comfortable around here...

Marcyme
09-13-2011, 02:22 PM
Not exactly, but close....probation officer here....

Joan_CD
09-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Retired here. I did my time and passed the baton to the younger generation.

kristinacd55
09-13-2011, 02:53 PM
God bless em all, u know it's the same percentage as the rest of us as far as cding goes. Keep on cding all you protectors!

KandisTX
09-13-2011, 03:10 PM
I am currently awaiting my background check to go through with my County Sheriff's office so I can go through their academy and get my license to become an officer, Does that count? :)

Ellyn
09-13-2011, 04:38 PM
There was a real life crossdressed cop on one of the recent tv shows who was just out driving around, in drag, and he did something to attract attention of another cop on patrol. Now he knows how it feel to be on the other end of things. After a wild chase the cops pickup truck was cornered, and they arrested the cop driver. He ran because he did not want to be seen in drag.

Alice B
09-13-2011, 04:41 PM
I'm a 26 year retired ocean lifeguard/harbor patrol lieutenant

aly01
09-13-2011, 11:59 PM
LEO here for almost two years. Once in awhile will wear a pair of panties, but that about it.

VioletJourney
09-14-2011, 01:55 AM
J. Edgar Hoover did it, and he was one of the most successful people ever in law enforcement.

I'm looking into law enforcement myself, but not quite there yet.

drag n fly
09-14-2011, 05:10 AM
Retired fireman here..All my pent-up eccentricities came to the fore when I retired about 12 years ago...(sitting here in my nightie),( with my piercings, and head tats)...
Thanks Nicole Jackie

pinto
09-14-2011, 05:42 AM
Yes me too, a policer officer for 31 years now. Not x-dressing at work but at home in the closet.

Michelle I
09-14-2011, 06:05 AM
27 year, Retired Police Captain here.

cdbrandi
09-14-2011, 09:22 AM
Volunteer Fire Fighter, and also one of the Lt. for my station.

Sarah Doepner
09-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Not an officer, but worked in Law Enforcement for 30 years. I knew several officers who were gay or lesbian, but I haven't met any of my former collegues at our local Tri-Ess meetings, yet.

BillieJoEllen
09-14-2011, 02:50 PM
When I was fifteen I got into some trouble concerning my CDing. One of the arresting officers said "If you keep this up you can never become a policeman". Being a cop has always been the farthest thing from my mind.

Kaitlyn26
09-14-2011, 02:54 PM
We have a few that claim they're police officers. I've told some police officers in uniform what they've said, and they started laughing. Gotta be careful about those internetz people!

Megan72
09-14-2011, 04:46 PM
We have a few that claim they're police officers. I've told some police officers in uniform what they've said, and they started laughing. Gotta be careful about those internetz people!
Amen Kaitlyn you gotta be careful

Joan_CD
09-14-2011, 06:08 PM
Uh oh... I hope we won't have to start showing ID's! : )

Kaitlyn26
09-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Uh oh... I hope we won't have to start showing ID's! : )

As of September 2010, the killer has not yet been identified. Investigators have speculated that the suspect might be a law enforcement officer, someone impersonating one, or perhaps a rogue operative from the Central Intelligence Agency, which has a training facility nearby at Camp Peary in York County.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_Parkway_Killer

I always ask for ID, unless it's a public place. :) The local police department inform all of the young adults to do this. That road is/was/and always has been the popular "make out" spot. I do not wholeheartedly accept any police officer as one, until they've produced ID.

Mollyanne
09-14-2011, 07:23 PM
I'm retired for some time from LE, actually 1981!!!! And yes I have "underdressed" when I worked the late shift. It did make "midnights" go much faster.

Molly

Debglam
09-14-2011, 07:29 PM
To all you LEO's - thanks for your service!

mercterr
09-14-2011, 07:52 PM
One more here. 15 year veteran. 5 more years until I am off probation. Maybe the question should be are there any members who are not police, fire or military (throw in engineers and that covers a good portion of the rest). I once had a lady refuse to open her security door to me and call 911 to verify who I was. I was patient with her but found it amusing because I had over $6000 in police equipment on and a $50,000 city police cruiser parked in plain sight. Expensive ruse for a serial killer. On the other side of the coin, I once took a burglary in progress suspect into custody in a suit and tie because I was right there when the call came out and saw him running through a field along the road I was driving on. He, oddly enough, respected my drawn weapon and never asked me for I.D.

Joan_CD
09-14-2011, 07:59 PM
I'm retired for some time from LE, actually 1981!!!! And yes I have "underdressed" when I worked the late shift. It did make "midnights" go much faster.

Molly

Wow you have more guts than me Molly! I ended up in the ER a couple of times from a couple of nasty calls and never underdressed for that reason. lol I salute you!!!

Niya W
09-14-2011, 08:33 PM
I've met 2 cops that are TS and 1 that is CD. As of right now only the CD is an active police officer . Google Julie Marin . She runs a yahoo group called TCOPS. Julie transitioned on the job.

Kaitlyn26
09-14-2011, 11:03 PM
I once had a lady refuse to open her security door to me and call 911 to verify who I was. I was patient with her but found it amusing because I had over $6000 in police equipment on and a $50,000 city police cruiser parked in plain sight. Expensive ruse for a serial killer.

That's a bit much I'll agree. According to the local rumors and lies, our mystery killer drives a late 80s thunderbird, white, with a single blue light on the top. It's kind of pathetic that they even know his car, but they always seem to be chasing a ghost. No one can find the guy. He didn't even use a real police cruiser, allegedly. It's a shame because the colonial parkway is an amazing place at night. One of the only places in the area to get away from the hustle and bustle. I've been out there many times (in my car, never stopping) and never crossed paths with this fellow. It's a shame that he had to ruin it for everyone.

CaitlynRenee
09-15-2011, 12:11 AM

So true. Listen to them talk about being on the job and it becomes rather obvious that they either are or they aren't. Remember though, imitation being the highest form of flattery?? I don't really think there are that many 'wanna be' types here though. As a rule, we're too old for that kind of crap.

steph1964
09-15-2011, 01:57 AM
Wow you have more guts than me Molly! I ended up in the ER a couple of times from a couple of nasty calls and never underdressed for that reason. lol I salute you!!!

I've worked with painted toe nails a couple of times but I have also ended up in the ER on more than one occasion. I figure I could explain the painted toes as something my wife did (it would take a while to live it down). Explaining panties and a bra would be a lot more difficult. But I've always wondered what it would be like to wear a bra under my vest. If she cares to comment, I know someone who has.:D

KandisTX
09-15-2011, 09:33 AM
Here in Houston, there was a rather publicized story about one veteran officer who was MtF TS and transitioned on the job. The last time I checked, she was still on the force as well. Considering the statistics on how many men are crossdressers, it is not surprising to find that there are a number of us in law enforcement.

Ashlee
09-15-2011, 10:13 AM
I know of one here on the forum, I don't think she's been around as she'd have probably seen the thread and replied. (ejayecd)

ashleymasters
09-15-2011, 10:48 AM
Well I'm not a police officer but I'm in the military. I can understand the duality of it. Having a manly job and being surrounded by hyper macho guys (When I'm not dressing I really am pretty macho) and I have the best friends you could imagine especially after deploying together but It's hard to not be able to tell them because you know they may take a bullet for you but not be anywhere near understanding this part of you. Maybe that's not what you mean. I feel that way. I guess I'm not exactly what you're looking for but if you want to talk let me know.

Amymonroe
09-15-2011, 03:25 PM
well i'm suited up and ready to go on shift. this will be my first time on the road wearing both panties and a bra. it's only for three hours but hey...

Kaitlyn26
09-15-2011, 03:49 PM
So true. Listen to them talk about being on the job and it becomes rather obvious that they either are or they aren't. Remember though, imitation being the highest form of flattery?? I don't really think there are that many 'wanna be' types here though. As a rule, we're too old for that kind of crap.

It seems like the real police officers do not like the people that try to fake. It's amazing just how often some people will try to fake it as well. I've seen one busted before that shopped in my store each night. The real cop didn't seem to like him much. He was almost like a cross dresser. He got his thrills from fooling others into thinking he was a police officer. He had no intention of committing a crime, he just enjoyed the feeling. Even though he was harmless, he was not at all friendly, and did carry a real gun that he had purchased legally.

well i'm suited up and ready to go on shift. this will be my first time on the road wearing both panties and a bra. it's only for three hours but hey...

Be safe. :)

Alicia_lynn419
09-15-2011, 08:27 PM
I work in public safety, on the fire prevention side. That's all I'm going to say.

Sporco
09-15-2011, 08:39 PM
Firefighter and EMT here...

Berta82
09-15-2011, 09:03 PM
25+ years as a firefighter/paramedic and still going strong, or as much as my body will let me.

Amymonroe
09-15-2011, 09:17 PM
well i guess it is a good thing i am a real cop then i would not want to get busted as you put it. since i have to work for the Army full time i can only do the Police thing part time.

jillleanne
09-16-2011, 07:22 AM
I have a beautiful retired police officer friend in the Ft. Myers area who is gender enhanced. And if she knows everyone else here that has a friend in Fl., then I had better have a chat with her as she seems to be getting around far too much. lol

countrygirl
09-16-2011, 12:02 PM
Former Firefighter & EMT.

lesleybel
09-27-2011, 02:40 PM
I was a police officer, before resigning after about 15 years to pursue another line of career. Been dressing throughout my career/life and often went to work with fancy underwear under my uniform :)

catriona36
09-27-2011, 09:40 PM
Im sure i read a year or so ago that we had a guy in the army that went through the whole transition thing and they even paid for the surgery. and as of this week, women can now serve in all front line combat roles. so it cant be far off now till we see cd/ts serving frontline, shoulder to shoulder doing what they do best..

ashleymasters
09-27-2011, 09:59 PM
it's not entirely there yet. Females aren't allowed in combat arms. yet.

catriona36
09-28-2011, 11:35 AM
no, not yet but its in place and to be implimented within 5 years.

CABINET and Australia's defence chiefs have approved the Gillard government's promised plan to open up all frontline combat roles in the ADF to women.

Defence Minister Stephen Smith, who foreshadowed the move in April, said that as long as women met the rigorous physical entry standards, the door would be open to them to serve in special forces and combat infantry, in the navy as mine clearance divers, in the RAAF as airfield defence guards and in the artillery and armoured corps.
:):):):)

Paulette
09-28-2011, 04:15 PM
I served for over 30 years and under dressed most of that time. I can tell you that I was very glad to wear a bra with my ballistic vest in the summer. The ballistic vest was so hot that my mandatory round neck white t-shirt would rub my nipples making them raw. When my wife saw my nipples after a shift sh insisted that she get me a bra to protect them. I have always had sensitive nipples, and she likes that very much. When they were irritated and she could not touch them without them hurting she took action to protect them.

Sarah V
10-01-2011, 08:46 AM
Hmmmmmm........Let's just say I have a few more years to go before retiring. A while back now I responded to a post on this site asking about if/how any of us ladies have "over-compensated" in our male lives for our CD/TV life/feelings-----I know I certainlhy have!!

kassy
10-01-2011, 08:52 AM
I am active duty military and love to dress. I have been doing it sinc emy early teens

Nina688
10-04-2011, 02:33 AM
I've been a firefighter/EMT for over twelve years. . . Everyone would flip out if they knew. I'm not the least bit girly while on duty.

Jenny Doolittle
10-04-2011, 08:44 AM
Count me too as a retired LEO. I was always pretty careful when I was working, but now that I am retired I really enjoy being myself.

GeorgiaHall
10-04-2011, 09:02 AM
Retired military and former volunteer firefighter and EMT here. I never thought I would find so many great people that have this things in common with me. You gals are great!

Kimberly Long
10-04-2011, 12:36 PM
Retired and enjoying every day. Was a officer for 31 years, sure glad I am not one now.

pinto
10-04-2011, 12:47 PM
I used to be in LE but moved onto administration. I also know of 2fully transitioned officers in my area and several family members. Kellie

Transitioned officers - wow! I live in Germany, impossible to imagine this over here.

lexicd89
10-04-2011, 01:22 PM
I'm a paramedic. I wear nude knee highs to work under my boots and socks to help prevent blisters a trick I learned in the boys scouts when I was younger gives me an cover story for them. And an excuses to remind me what I can have when lexi can come out on my days offs. I'm glad I read these today clears up some self confusion!

Tasha McIntyre
10-07-2011, 11:17 AM
Serving Police Officer for 25 years ..... love the job :)

As far as I know none of my colleagues suspect a thing. Let's see if any of them have a peep in here and recognize me. :eek:

BrookCD
10-10-2011, 05:51 PM
I was a reserve officer up until last week when I had to resign due to cancer. I hope to get back in to law enforcement once I'm cured. Never under dressed due to the risk of injury.

Panties4me
10-11-2011, 04:50 PM
I'm a Correctional Officer of fifteen years, underdress every day, sometimes only panties, but at least panties, and when weather permits, pantyhose, cami, bra and as I also have a nappy fetish, again when the weather permits and what shift I'm working, a disspossable and plastic panties, cami etc. Also spent ten years as a firemen, fought many fires wearing panties under my tunic. As others have said, a great tension reliever wearing something femm under a mach uniform.

Lori B
10-11-2011, 04:58 PM
hmmmmmm:daydreaming:.....I wonder?? >>

Tasha McIntyre
10-15-2011, 07:47 PM
I'm in law enforcement too. I've hinted at it on the forum before, but haven't stated it directly. Guess I'm starting to get more comfortable around here...

Exactly what I thought when I posted in this thread.

Tash :)

Andrea62
10-16-2011, 04:15 AM
Hi Nicole,

Metropolitan Police in London between 1976 and 1986, including 4 years on Traffic Division, then Cambridgeshire Constabulary until I retired in 2004.
It was only after I retired that I discovered that one of my colleagues at my traffic garage in London was also a crossdresser. we have made up for lost time and get together whenever we return to England.

Chrissy8888
10-16-2011, 01:25 PM
I am a LEO. I do believe that it is nobody's business but mine.

nicolecdgal
10-18-2011, 11:26 AM
Yes Stephanie....I admit it! I have underdressed at work many times. It's easy to hide my C cup breastforms underneath my body armor...along with painted toes...pantyhose...panties...shaved legs.. you name it! However, I did have a close call in the locker room once...so not sure I'll be doing that much anymore. Plus...like you said...I don't need to end up in the "ER" wearing the above mentioned "unmentionables"! Would never live that down.