PDA

View Full Version : Any good suggestions for my CDing tonight.

FirstTimeCD
09-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Girls,

I just came home and cant control myself putting femm clothes. I have whole night to do cding. Can you give me some tips or any suggestions for doing CDing and going out?

Please I am so desperate to do that ... Girl inside me is just jumping to come out ...

Karren H
09-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Go to the nearest crowded mall and take you camera!! :)

FirstTimeCD
09-12-2011, 05:44 PM
I am scared to go in the crowed. If someone notice then ?

Sara Jessica
09-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Ya know, you really should stay home and READ these pages. LEARN from what you read and you should come up with plenty of ideas.

*Vanessa*
09-12-2011, 05:53 PM
nope, can't think of one. You're on you own here :D

juno
09-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Crowds are the best. It is easier to be spotted when there are only a few people. The fear of going public fades quickly once you do it.

FirstTimeCD
09-12-2011, 05:55 PM
You mean I should stay home with fully dressed?

Karren H
09-12-2011, 05:56 PM
I am scared to go in the crowed. If someone notice then ?

Funny you went out to Victoria Secret enfeme already and passed 100%?

Hi Girls,

I love to be dressed and I got a great chance as my wife has gone on vacation. I used to do crossdressing at home but not like what i did today. I shaved my all body hair. I bought wig, dress and other mackup items. I never knew that I can look so good with all mackup and shaved legs and hands. It was very scary for me to go out. Yesterday I stand in the balcony and try to get more confidence to go out. As I was scarred that my neighbors will notice but my desire wins in this struggle. Today I did full mackup, wore a beautiful skirt and t-shirt with black hai wig. I bought High heals and in day light I went out. Luckly my neighbors were not there. I went to a shaping mall and visited couple of shops like Vectoria Secret. Nobody looked at me in suspicious way.

kimdl93
09-12-2011, 06:03 PM
I have to admit - I'm a bit skeptical. Still, giving you the benefit of the doubt - if your very first outing to VS wasn't enough and you passed (by your own estimation), I guess you're ready for pretty much anything. Why not check out one of the Transgender friendly night spots or restaurants in your area?

Cynthia Anne
09-12-2011, 07:28 PM
Give me a break! If you can go out to VS in broad daylight, you don't need any help for tonight!

FirstTimeCD
09-15-2011, 06:56 PM
Cynthia

this thread is old. I went out in day light after this thread... :)