PDA

View Full Version : In my room wondering

Jess6887
09-12-2011, 10:33 PM
I'm in my room pondering if I should walk out of my room in fem, or just go out as me, my parents are out there, I just want to be fem for awhile. Any suggestions would be great

*Vanessa*
09-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Sweetie - maybe talk to them first

Ellyn
09-12-2011, 11:49 PM
That could be a very bad thing to do. Definately go out as your male self. You can probably do some research into their attitudes by spending time with them, maybe watching tv, where there might be events happening that you can use as a opener to talk about your dressing. Just do not dump it on them and take a chance at destroying a family relationship.

eluuzion
09-13-2011, 12:09 AM
If it was October 31, I would say do it. But it is not, and it will not be a party if you just walk out there and surprise them. You have been contemplating the issues for some time now. They have not and it will likely produce some drama.
They might think you have just snapped out.

I agree with the option of talking to them rather than shocking them.

People are typically more "understanding" if given the opportunity of advance notice and gradual explanation.

Good Luck, :hugs:

:love:

FirstTimeCD
09-13-2011, 12:15 AM
Jess6887

Try to explain then what you are feeling and tell then CDing is not uncommon and so many males are doing that. You tell then that you are not willing to do anything more than CDing. tell then that you just want some time to feel your fem side. tell them its not going to hurt anyone or not going to spoil any relationship. Parents are always helpin in this type of situation.

Stephenie S
09-13-2011, 12:15 AM
Dear Jess,

When you decide to "come out" to someone NEVER surprise them like that. Always give your family and friends some warning.

The easiest way is to do it casually. "Oh that's not that weird. I do that myself sometimes", when reference is made to crossdressing. Or a formal, "Please sit down, I have something important to tell you", might be more appropriate. Don't just burst in on them in full drag. That would be an "Ooops", for sure.

Cynthia Anne
09-13-2011, 07:47 AM
I say go for it!:doh: IF! You want a new room in another home by YOURSELF!:eek: Talk first is ALWAYS better! Hugs!:D

Karren H
09-13-2011, 07:52 AM
Yah! Go for it! Don't forget to yell "Surprise"!!

BLUE ORCHID
09-13-2011, 05:31 PM
Hi Jess, How strong are their hearts???

Orchid

Amymonroe
09-13-2011, 09:21 PM
i agree with most everyone here. go out in male mode and try and talk to them. if need be there are some threads that may help them understand. and some of them will help you break the ice. it worked with me when it came time to tell some of my friends.

Patty B.
09-24-2011, 04:25 AM
It'd probably be best to talk to them in drab, no need to shock them at first, probably easier for them to accept at first.

ashleymasters
09-24-2011, 05:00 AM
I'm on the band wagon too. Ease them in. You never know how someone will react to news like that, throwing in the visual shock of seeing you a way they never have will only make it way more volatile. but either way good luck and I hope you post when you do decide to tell.

Satinpeta
09-24-2011, 05:06 AM
You could run out and say you thought the evening was a crossdressing party and ask why no one else got the E mail!