PDA

View Full Version : I hate purging!

rochelle33
09-13-2011, 02:07 AM
I hate purging! I miss my cute heels, the skirt that fit just right. Well at least that gives me an excuse to go clothes and shoe shopping, but I hate shopping out. I still don't feel comfortable buying women's clothing in public. It's tough over the years, I've purged many times, but I always come back to dressing.

prene
09-13-2011, 03:04 AM
only done it once. I hated doing it and was so sad i did.

Never again. lol

bridgiit s
09-13-2011, 03:10 AM
purging yuk yuk yuk
memories of saying goodbye to evfery individual bit of make up feeling all strung up between the different parts of me, must be a fandangled psychological word for it...

SweetIonis
09-13-2011, 03:16 AM
For me I just regret getting rid of so many nice outfits that I had. I went out shopping this weekend tho and got some really great stuff. That was fun in of itself.

brassieres
09-13-2011, 03:27 AM
I recently purged myself, but still have a very strong desire to crossdress though. My new living situatiin will prevent me from doing more shopping too.

Noemi
09-13-2011, 04:14 AM
I hear ya. I have purged a few times. At this point I know that I am tg'ed and know that I will only purchase the items again. I came to the board tonight because I am having a difficult time accepting that I am TG'd or CD'er or whatever...Like many of us I have been dressing up since I was a young boy. I did not dress for about ten years through college and into my early thirties, Well I dressed up so rarely, and only in my GF's clothes when she was not around, never had my own stuff. I even had a GF who would let me wear her panties but I was ashamed and fell into the role of the REAL Man with her....Anyway at about 35 the urge to dress came back and has not left. Now in my early 40's I love dressing up and do daily, but am still conflicted and worried that the world will notice my thin eye brows. BUT I still won't purge, I have put my lovelies in a suitcase and for a while and then take it one day at a time. The tg'ed feeling never leaves me now so I am having to change my perspective and accept, give myself permission to be me. It is not easy.

erickka
09-13-2011, 05:57 AM
I did it once...... NEVER again. The only "purging" I do now is to get rid of stuff that's worn out or doesn't fit so I can get more!

kristinacd55
09-13-2011, 06:06 AM
Never purged.....never will. It's too much fun going through old stuff and wearing it again!! You just need to trim it down occasionally to buy more. :)

noeleena
09-13-2011, 06:26 AM
Hi ,

When i first heard that word i was trying to figgering its meaning till i saw it was about clothes , why . then understood later ,

well i could not afford to to that because i need all my clothes to wear. except of cause male clothes , i dont have any & even Jos said time they went , & what would i need them for , so if's that's purgeing i enjoyed it , so what i have now i can wear.

...noeleena...

Cynthia Anne
09-13-2011, 06:45 AM
My first commandent is! Thou shelt not purge! If you feel you need to then lock it up! But thoe shelt NOT purge!

Tina B.
09-13-2011, 06:57 AM
Twice in my life, I've purged. both times I threw away at least one item that I was never able to replace, including the best pair of heels I ever owned, I swore years ago, there would never be another purge. I have packed it all away a couple of times, but when the need calls, it's right where I left it all! Purging helps no one, and only hurts the one purging, don't do it!
Tina B.

SweetIonis
09-13-2011, 09:04 AM
My first commandent is! Thou shelt not purge! If you feel you need to then lock it up! But thoe shelt NOT purge!

Purging helps no one, and only hurts the one purging, don't do it!
Tina B.

Amen!!!!! LOL!!!!

Never purged.....never will. It's too much fun going through old stuff and wearing it again!! You just need to trim it down occasionally to buy more. :)

I hate u! JK. LOL! U r so smart!

sissystephanie
09-13-2011, 09:34 AM
If you don't like purging, why do you do it?? I have been crossdressing for over 70 years and have never once purged!! Put my femme clothes away and not worn them for some time, YES!! But gotten rid of them, NO!! It is stupid to purge when you know that you will want to dress again at some time! Yes, you can stop crossdressing if you really want to!! But not too many people really want to stop completely, so why purge? All you do is cost yourself more money!!

Feeling_Girly
09-13-2011, 10:01 AM
Very true, Stephanie. I fully agree with you.

I have had to purge so many beautiful and sexy outifits that I had because I felt guilty with my parents who had caught me on a few occasions crossdressing and then on top of that, I was moving around a lot from one place to another but I regret purging because like Stephanie says, "All you do is cost yourself more money!!" and that is exactly what happened to me. I had so many outfits and accessories that I loved to wear and because I had purged a lot of them, it just ended up costing me more in the long run.

Now, being married, I am lucky to have such an understanding wife that allows me to wear her lingerie and so I don't have to worry about purging anymore! ;-)

Mua, girls.
- Josie.

BillieJoEllen
09-13-2011, 02:03 PM
Only had to purge once. Never again. When I was being sent to Viet Nam I threw all my fem stuff away. It hurt deeply, almost like losing a very good friend. I agonized and actually grieved about that decision while at home on my last few days of leave.

carhill2mn
09-13-2011, 04:36 PM
I do not undestand. Why are you purging if you know that you are going to buy more things again? Why not just store your things until you want them again? BTW, there are many catalogs and online sites from which you can order everything that you might want.

BLUE ORCHID
09-13-2011, 05:10 PM
Hi Rochelle,

Rule #1 never purge!!

Rule #2 If you feel you must purge see Rule v#1 again!!

Orchid

Lori B
09-13-2011, 05:13 PM
yep,,been there,done that...but no more

Deana ♥ Danni
09-13-2011, 10:04 PM
I am a GG so I don't fully understand why people purge...... I told Danni Renee that if she ever decides to purge that I am going to go and get it all (out of the trash can on the curb if I have too!) and put it all up so it will be there when she wants to dress again :) I wonder if you could do like the other people suggested and just put it up in storage :)

Pax et bonum,
Deana

SweetIonis
09-14-2011, 01:44 AM
You purge to become pure, white as snow!