PDA

View Full Version : A new me

TGgwen
09-13-2011, 02:32 AM
so finally after about 15years my mother asks me if i CD. i tell her yes, and she ok with it :). Im so happy i dont have to hide anymore, ive made up my mind and im going through with it, i cant be this male version of who i am.

i'm currently looking for a gender therepist so i can start on my way. I have a tough road ahead, im 6'7'' and well bigger lol. but im going on a diet and excersise regimine for a female.

I finally feel free for the first time since i was a child. I proud to be TG. I love my new self and ty all of you courageous people before me. you insipred me to be who i am in the inside.

going to sleep now. g'night every1

-gwen

Cynthia Anne
09-13-2011, 07:16 AM
What a lovely story Gwen! Perhaps, one day your mother will take her 'deaughter' shopping! Hugs!

suzy1
09-13-2011, 07:23 AM
The only way to be happy is to be yourself. I learnt that the hard way a few years ago.
So I know how you feel Gwen.
Wishing you a long and happy life girl.

SUZY

Karren H
09-13-2011, 08:00 AM
Congratulations!!! But do not go on a "diet". Diets end and you go back to your old habits and the weight comes back plus some. Change the way you eat and the way you think of eating.... More as a life style change. It works better in the long run!

Amanda22
09-13-2011, 02:26 PM
Gwen, that's wonderful! Don't you feel like you can float without the burden of harboring a secret? The two words I've used to describe my own "coming out" are liberation and freedom. Congratulations on having the courage to be yourself.

TGgwen
09-14-2011, 05:35 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind words.

we spoke again today, my mother the mary kay rep vs me soon to be daughter- well we talked about who i am. She admitted that she new i was different when i was younger. She and my entire family i live with are completly behind me and im feeling like a million dollars! Mom's doing my eyebrows tomorrow and working with me to get into therapy and match what my brains tell me i am. Thank you again for caring everyone and g'night.

-Gwen