PDA

View Full Version : Perfume Gift

t-girlxsophie
09-13-2011, 03:23 AM
On my way to work last night,My Best Friend gave me some Perfumes she no longer wanted.I was really chuffed to receive them,I find it so heartening that as well as seeing me as a guy,she also sees me as a Girl Friend even though I'm not presenting as such (but were always talking fashion,makeup etc)she told me that she hopes my Wife and I enjoy them.Sorry for another me,me,me post.I just wanted to share this,and also my joy that there is such Acceptance of me,of us out there,Things ARE getting better I think.

Sophie

ps The fragrances were BOSS Intense Woman,Benetton B-United,Estee Lauder Beautiful and J'adore by Dior

Kittyagain
09-13-2011, 04:30 AM
Sophie, I love perfume too but you are right, the real special moment was one of acceptance. That is just wonderful.

Kitty

Cynthia Anne
09-13-2011, 07:08 AM
Perfume is always a great gift! But acceptance is the greatest gift of all! Hugs!

Tina B.
09-13-2011, 07:15 AM
Nice gifts, my wife loves Beautiful, and it's not real cheap, but everyone else is right, the most valuable part of it all, is the acceptance.
Tina B.

Shelly Preston
09-13-2011, 12:50 PM
It's wonderful when that happens Sophie

Even the smallest gift becomes special

Amanda22
09-13-2011, 02:04 PM
Sophie, your post made me smile and recall the last time I had that feeling of acceptance. I just love it. Please keep posting your "me" messages!