PDA

View Full Version : It must be more than Morningwood College

*Vanessa*
09-13-2011, 11:17 AM
I want to take part in, be responded to, made to feel as much a woman as man. I want to feel physical love as much as emotional love. I don't know how it came about that I am here. I have read and responded to many threads and some simply have ended up to be fake in the first place (cruel). But wait, were they as fake a Vanessa? After all I am mentally Transgender and proud of it!

I have met some wonderful ladies, a few tramps and a lot of girls here. I love you all. I don't have a cute story to share at less one that is current. I just want to be me. I want to talk of inner feelings. To find friendship of sharing whether written or physical it doesn't matter.

A lot of the threads sound more like an opening to get background information for a psyc paper then an actual conversation. There are also some that could break your heart, full of love, conviction and pain.

There are so many cross-dressers that are so very straight it must hurt to walk. All of whom must have gone to Morningwood college. There are also the most beautiful ones. These are the ones that make me remember wanting to wear those big feathered Vegas costumes. The ones that head out to those fabulous parties dress in their pearled nightgowns running in stretch limousines.

My second or was it my third bi experience was with a sweet transvestite who was big and bold and much much younger (of voting age for the record).

I've tried to help myself throughout life. Most would know what the feeling is like when you let the genie out of the lamp. I feel the same way here and now. But there is to little response, to few who give a crap.

I've written a few thread that have been stopped, wrong place/wrong time.
I feel like I would have better response if I just wrote like the few (very few) posers do or like the cross-dressers that would sooner deny their own feelings then share them.

A rant and where is it going Miss Vanessa, quickly? :heehee:

I guess I don't have a point to all this. I do hope sincerely someone recognizes the conversation here and simply waves a little lace flag in the air for all to see. If no one recognize it then I guess I found my answers.

StarrOfDelite
09-13-2011, 11:30 AM
Hi Vanessa,

Conversation duly noted, and a big wave with my lacy handkerchief and a blown kiss are hereby addressed to you over the ether.

Nothing wrong with a good old-fashioned rant. We all have bad days, and get into the 'looking for love in all the wrong places' syndrome. I'm sure it's better to rant on an internet forum than to run to the bottle of Beam (or the 5 L. box of wine) at noon on a bright sunny day like this.

Kaz
09-13-2011, 11:34 AM
There will be many here who empathise with you... and it is a shame that your experience on the site to date is as it was... We are an eclectic bunch (mixed)... so you will see lots of different faces of CDing.

Feel free to PM me. I am very open and honest and will tell it how it is.. as are others here...