PDA

View Full Version : Went out for walk fully dressed in the afternoon.

FirstTimeCD
09-13-2011, 12:28 PM
Girls.

I just went out for a small walk around the apartment colony. I am on leave today and colony seems very lonely so I put all my fem clothes and went out for a walk. Its getting amazing everyday...

Some members feel that I am making story but I am not here to entertain anyone I am here to share my experience.

Karren H
09-13-2011, 12:31 PM
Don't look a me! Lol. It is entertaining!

Take any photos? :)

FirstTimeCD
09-13-2011, 12:34 PM
No it was a quick plan. I did not think about that ... you are right I should have taken a pic...

ClaireT
09-13-2011, 12:40 PM
A picture paints a thousand words...... how many "I went out" threads do you get for a thousand words?

Karren H
09-13-2011, 01:23 PM
A picture paints a thousand words...... how many "I went out" threads so you get for a thousand words?

333.3 according to my calculator!

BillieJoEllen
09-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Hmmmm.....cheap Wallyworld calculator.....

Wendy_Marie
09-13-2011, 01:57 PM

Your an engineer and you only posted to the nearest 10ths? for shame Karren...I expected something like 333.345547891.<---not real data as I just made that up...l

ClaireT
09-13-2011, 01:59 PM
<---not real data as I just made that up...l

Made up data wouldn't be out of place in any of these threads. :daydreaming:

RADER
09-13-2011, 04:23 PM

Karen;
Is that like 22/7 ths?????
Rader

FirstTimeCD
09-13-2011, 10:39 PM
about what people are doubting?

Karren H
09-13-2011, 11:19 PM
I have no doubt at all! Lol.

Cynthia Anne
09-13-2011, 11:35 PM
Hi Kendra! I sometimes have my doubts! But who am I to judge you! Sometimes I say things looking for the humor in it not to call someone a liar! If I have ever ofended you than please forgive me! After all, you are my sister and I have no right to hurt you! Have a good night honey! Hugs!

Karren H
09-13-2011, 11:54 PM
Liar is such a harsh word! Lol Which I never actually said btw... I like to think of it as alluding to embellishment!

Eryn
09-14-2011, 12:00 AM
Your an engineer and you only posted to the nearest 10ths? for shame Karren...I expected something like 333.345547891l

Engineers figure to 3 or 4 significant figures. Posting every digit makes one seem like a calculator noob. :)

First Time, the only thing that matters is if you had a good time.

FirstTimeCD
09-14-2011, 02:09 AM
Engineers figure to 3 or 4 significant figures. Posting every digit makes one seem like a calculator noob. :)

First Time, the only thing that matters is if you had a good time.

If you girls think i am lying then I should stop sharing my experience. If my over excitement to tell my experience looks like a story then I think I need a break from here ,,, I am sorry everyone...

I was feeling that all girls here are so excited to share experience but ....

leave it ...

drag n fly
09-14-2011, 05:07 AM
Thanks for sharing your excitement, Kendra..Wish I could do what you just did...The neighbors would have a s-itfit...hehe smooches Jackie

linda allen
09-14-2011, 07:03 AM
Girls.

I just went out for a small walk around the apartment colony. I am on leave today and colony seems very lonely so I put all my fem clothes and went out for a walk. Its getting amazing everyday...

Some members feel that I am making story but I am not here to entertain anyone I am here to share my experience.

Well, I believe you. I have no reason not to. What you did was a good first step and pretty brave. I've been out, but not in my neighborhood and not in daylight.

katherin28
09-14-2011, 08:57 PM
Getting the courage up to step out from your house and around your neighbors is very exciting! I just slip into my car and drive to a place where I have a slimmer chance of being spotted. It feels sooo good to be outside fully dressed. It has been too long for me since the last time I was able to dress.

I don't think anyone is doubting you dear.

FirstTimeCD
09-14-2011, 09:01 PM
Thanks Katherin...

Actually as I am alone now a days I am dressing all the time when I am home. Today Morning I went for a walk ... No one was there as it was early morning but I was feeling so good to go out in fem clothes for morning walk. few ladies greeted me good morning... It was so good feeling that you are accepted as Girl...

Chickhe
09-15-2011, 01:30 AM
I think its great to read about other experiences! Colony might not be the work you were looking for... maybe complex? Anyhow, if you added more details to your story I would enjoy reading about it and not let my imagination run too wild.

FirstTimeCD
09-15-2011, 07:10 AM
Chickhe,

Actually I am leaving in an apartment colony and in the afternoon as everyone is out for work the apartment colony is very lonely. I was home as i have off at work. My mail box are little far from my apartment complex so I have to walk little bit to check the mails. I put my fem clothes and some light mackup and first went for checking mails. I leave on 2nd floor so first i checked that nobody is out and after tht i exited from my building using rear door which is facing main road outside of the colony. once I was not main road I was not worried about anyone from colony. I took a walk and entered from another entrance of my colony where people did not know me. I approached my mail box and took ma mails and came back from the back door to my building...

jillleanne
09-15-2011, 07:22 AM
FirstTime, I think it is wonderful you enjoy sharing your experiences, irregardless of any negative posts; just be yourself and have fun. I recall feeling the same way so many years ago( no, not telling, lol) and look at me today, fully out and about daily as I choose with a very accepting gg who thinks something may be wrong if I go more than 2 days without being enfemme. Let life take you whereever it chooses and just enjoy the ride.

FirstTimeCD
09-15-2011, 07:28 AM
FirstTime, I think it is wonderful you enjoy sharing your experiences, irregardless of any negative posts; just be yourself and have fun. I recall feeling the same way so many years ago( no, not telling, lol) and look at me today, fully out and about daily as I choose with a very accepting gg who thinks something may be wrong if I go more than 2 days without being enfemme. Let life take you whereever it chooses and just enjoy the ride.

jillleanne

Thanks for your comment. I was shopped at target yesterday in femm clothes. Store assistance told me that finding everything ok Ma'am. I feel so happy that I am passed. I love the way store assistance treated me. It adds more confidence for going out...

jillleanne
09-15-2011, 08:11 AM
I don't know where you live Kendra, but girl, go grocery shopping!!!!!! What a hoot the first few times!! If you are in Florida, check out Dots, Bealls, Ross, and Rainbow store. Fashion on the cheap and always fun when en femme.