PDA

View Full Version : Sir, would you want Honey?

Inna
09-13-2011, 01:21 PM
I must say, times...they are changin, and in my experience in a good way. It all has to do with being addressed called and looked upon as who I feel I always was but no one could see real me because of the barrier of my masculine flesh.

Until about 4 months ago I was addressed as sir and only sir. After start of HRT nearly 9 months ago I doubted my face could in fact change to the point of androgynous look because of very strong features and age, lets face it, a middle aged bloke.

And then it happened, first exquisite experience of being called Maam was both shocking and inspiring, it happenned about 4 months ago when shopping in the mall with my sis in Chicago. But soon after I went back to the all familiar sir may I this, may I that.

Lately though amongst May I help you sirs I am starting to get Honney, and it tastes sooo sweet.
I can see how individual who isn't sure will refrain from calling me sir as well as maam and resulting Honney is an indication, a sweet indication, of their in-puzzlement.
Androgyny is good and feels the right step on the road to femininity. A long way away but slowly becoming as real as unreal this dream once was.

Any one else in the same stage weather on the crossdressing or transsexual path??????????????????????????????????????????

Karren H
09-13-2011, 01:27 PM
It is a safe thing to say when you don't know. Lol. This clerk at the convenience store this morning called me "darling".... Not something you hear up north!

Paula_56
09-13-2011, 02:12 PM
My waitress ma'am me the other day she got a 40% tip

Jackiefl
09-13-2011, 03:18 PM
ma'am or honey,sweetie always deserves a better tip when i'm out lol

lil red
09-13-2011, 04:49 PM
It is a safe thing to say when you don't know. Lol. This clerk at the convenience store this morning called me "darling".... Not something you hear up north!

omg! Karen you are more of a woman than i never will be but always will want to be!

Rikidee
09-13-2011, 04:57 PM
I get maamed quite often when I am in androgenous mode. I am quite petite so far as men go and my voice is not overly manly. I keep my legs shaved and wear a cap most of the time to cover my thinning hair. Other than that I can throw on a t shirt or tank top and a pair of lady's shorts and getting maamed happens occasionally and it always makes me smile. I have gotten to the point that if someone recognizes their mistake and apologizes I just say no problem I rather enjoy it. Hugs Riki!!

Chickhe
09-13-2011, 04:58 PM
Damn...once I got 'how are you guys doing?' from a waitress... I think it was a generic address though.

NicoleScott
09-13-2011, 05:35 PM

Nor down south. Here, it's darlin'