PDA

View Full Version : Should I or shouldn't I

pntyhslvr2
09-14-2011, 02:55 PM
Hey Gurls. I haven't been on here in such a long time. I am a truck driver and was wondering if I should put on my pantyhose and sandles while in the truck. What if I have to get out. I always paint my toenails which makes it that more noticeable in sandles. I hurry home so I have the comfort of my pantyhose and clothes but not in the truck. What do you all think?

Vickie_CDTV
09-14-2011, 03:00 PM
I have known a few truckers over the years who did dress while driving (either fully female or partially from the waist down.) You are probably ok (as long as you wear a skirt or some bottom with your pantyhose of course), but it might be embarrassing if you are stopped by the cops. Of course, your average state trooper has probably sees far more odd (and disturbing) things in an average day. If you have to stop to change a tire or something, you can always put on your male pants and shoes.

Karren H
09-14-2011, 03:15 PM
Oh yeah!! I'd wear that and a skirt and a top... Makeup..... Boudoir on wheels!!

Cynthia Anne
09-14-2011, 03:26 PM
To each there own! It wouldn't bother me if I got noticed! And chances are good that something will happen when you least exspect it! Hugs!

CynthiaD
09-14-2011, 03:35 PM
Oh, by all means wear your pantyhose in your truck. If nothing else it will improve the circulation in your legs and lessen the danger of blood clots. I wear pantyhose every day for this reason -- in addition to the usual pink fog reasons.

kimdl93
09-14-2011, 04:53 PM
sure - why not, so long as you don't do anything that would violate company rules or create a safety issue. I can't imagine that sandals would matter....5 inch heels might!

Tina B.
09-15-2011, 09:25 AM
As long as you are way up there in that cab, who can see what you have on your legs anyway? get a pair of slip on shoes, and keep a pair of coveralls around when you have to get physical, other than that it's a pretty private place up there, unless you get pulled in to an inspection lane, and have to get out quick. I guess it depends on what you haul, and how much you are in and out of the rig.
Tina B.

Chickhe
09-15-2011, 11:53 AM
While you are doing it, play Weird Al's Truck Driving song too!

Alberta_Pat
09-15-2011, 12:56 PM
There is absolutely no reason you cannot dress as you wish.

I drive also, have all nails painted most of the time and am underdressed. I seldom have shoes on in the truck, and usually have the socks removed as well.

I have had an inspector jump up on the running board and take a look around the cab, including the floor by the pedals. My pantyhosed feet with bright red nails were clearly visible.

Not a word from him about it. Not even that I should have solid soled shoes on. ;)

Live free, and enjoy that freedom.

sabrinaedwards
09-15-2011, 01:57 PM
I know a couple who owned a truck stop. They are open minded, and they had several regular truckers who cross dressed. They indicated that truckers have a free life style which can be a blessing for this activity.

Kim Young
09-15-2011, 11:37 PM
You definitely should. My first time out was on a 4 hour drive to Windsor, near Detroit. That was a thrill, as was the pee afterward as I was terrified to leave the car once dressed. On the way, I got one honk from an approving trucker. Was that you?

erickka
09-16-2011, 05:53 AM
I too have known truckers that do the full monty and go gear jammin'! Never heard one complain about any negative things.